Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

exactly - it was as normal and average an event as it could be

I prefer this way than the lavish wedding and so much of money being spent. The money could be used for the couple to start their life.
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KingOfHearts-

there is no time for me😳 i normally reaches office at 11 ...and i can leave the office whenever i complete my task given by my TL . sometimes it takes 8 hrs or sometimes it can take even 1-2 hrs .. so there is no1 who is taking care of our working hours πŸ˜†

Means you can even just work for 1-2 hours in a day? πŸ˜²
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VishaD.

Means you can even just work for 1-2 hours in a day? πŸ˜²

yup //many times i came back within 2 hrs ..sometimes the work is not that much so my manager and TL told us that that we can leave the office as it gets frustrating sitting in the office without any work . so that kind of liberty we have ..but yeah the task given to me should be finished and accountability for that task is with me only.
VishaD. thumbnail
^^ Wow, that's like really so cool πŸ˜Ž
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VishaD.

^^ Wow, that's like really so cool πŸ˜Ž

but we have to do night shifts also πŸ€” 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anu - by now DD's fans must have had a field day and their fingers hurting πŸ˜† how many pages filled??   so far I have seen two articles but her fans are so dedicated that they would have found more articles.
Drashti Dhami: Life hasn't changed much post marriageShruti Jambhekar | 9 Jul 2015, 00:00 hrs ISTDrashti Dhami on life post shaadi, her bonding with Sanaya Irani and more in a candid chat.

and

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/newly-wed-drashti-dhami-confesses-shes-bored-of-staying-at-home/
VishaD. thumbnail
Even Suhasi is the type who gets bored of sitting at home. They have so much of things in similar.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anu just in case u have not read this article:-
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Siddhant-is-done-with-shooting-in-Rajasthan/articleshow/48004314.cms
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone πŸ˜Š Happy Friday
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

anu - by now DD's fans must have had a field day and their fingers hurting πŸ˜† how many pages filled??   so far I have seen two articles but her fans are so dedicated that they would have found more articles.

Drashti Dhami: Life hasn't changed much post marriageShruti Jambhekar | 9 Jul 2015, 00:00 hrs ISTDrashti Dhami on life post shaadi, her bonding with Sanaya Irani and more in a candid chat.

and

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/newly-wed-drashti-dhami-confesses-shes-bored-of-staying-at-home/

Hi Shobhi.. ddians have a field day almost everyday πŸ˜† yes, articles everyday. she has been to Ahmedabad and Baroda for promotions of ETR. 

Thanks for the article on Siddhant. Had a horrid time in the heat , mainly due to the period costume. 

Hope sis is better. πŸ€—