VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ak75

Exactly. Its so huge and made of granite😲

YesπŸ˜† 27th at 9.30. QH shifted to someother slot
shoot going on in full swing

I saw the new promo but now its in Private πŸ˜•
I still feel i liked her look in the first promo. She seems to have put on a bit weight in the new promos.
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

hello all.  have a nice day πŸ€—

visha & anu.  thanks.  my sis getting better but they still keeping her in to do another CT scan. doctors think she has also got a trapped nerve in her left leg which has had knee replacement 3 years ago. she is complaining of severe pain in that leg.
amit - my niece busy with her I-Pad Air 2. πŸ˜†

Owh, can she walk now?
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KingOfHearts-

And I am also busy with my new toy πŸ˜†

What phone are you using?
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VishaD.

What phone are you using?

oneplusone 😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Owh, can she walk now?

a bit but with help of zimmer frame
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Everyone. Have a nice week.

Amit - We had rains for a week and it was cool and pleasant but now its summer again. 

Shobhi - Hope she recovers soon. Its stressfull for u all. Take careπŸ€—

Visha - Yeah...that was a goof up πŸ˜† Promo was supposed to be aired today but somehow it was uploaded on YT first and after a few hours made private. Its there on ETR2 page of zee but not the HD version. 
Frankly, she is not lookin good at all. Dunno if its the simple look or hair or that she has put on weight. The transformation will happen after she becomes Rani. Superb acting by both. 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
have a nice week everyone. πŸ€—
weather is unpredictable over here
VishaD. thumbnail
Hi everyone πŸ˜Š

Anu, i could certainly say she put on weight post wedding. People say you put on weight when you are happy. So her marriage and going to be a massi must have made her happy and put on some weight because i clearly see the difference between the 1st promo to the current one. But she still looks good and yeah, her look would change once she enters the royal family.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi everyone πŸ˜Š

Anu, i could certainly say she put on weight post wedding. People say you put on weight when you are happy. So her marriage and going to be a massi must have made her happy and put on some weight because i clearly see the difference between the 1st promo to the current one. But she still looks good and yeah, her look would change once she enters the royal family.

Hi Visha,

She has put on weight. Face is very chubby and that makes her look older. She is happy and enjoying her marriage. He is also fun loving like her if u see the pics of them with friends. 
Rajasthan shoot was gruelling. She must have lost some weight in the heat.
VishaD. thumbnail
I think the the chubbiness tends to come when we take a break and finally indulging in the favorite foods and more. Even Suhasi put on some weight before Housewife started and she herself said that she was eating what she likes that time and have to go on diet. The same also during DKDM where she was a bit chubby when she entered and later on she started to really lose a lot of weight till i could clearly see her collar bone😊