Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

*****The Black Day*****Frustration Thread (Page 2)

DayAndNight IF-Dazzler
DayAndNight
DayAndNight

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I seriuosly cried that day 1st time while watching a tv showCry
AngryAngry the most hateful thing abt 9th may was , i started hating raghav after dat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Cry I will always hate Raghav for this.
I wanted Kalpi to move on and make that helpess idiot JealousLOL but that Oinkers Censored with her stupid girlfriend GauriAngry
I still can't believe Gauri went against Kalpi and kamla the people who took care of her and took sides with her Enemies daughter now my question is.
was gauri really going to let her son be with Paakhi? was she going to help her win his Love?
CVS ruined this show really bad and it ended up illogical very illogicalConfused
the ending of the show was illogical was that helpless idiot still married to Maakhi? and he married suhanaConfused

And when I think of All this it makes me so angry their took RagNa away from us because their hated RagNa and Us,their brought in a so called revamp which ended the show!! Like ashish said We wanted Him and Rachana Track why did CVS fail to see that!! I know PH's are happy that A jodi is making their show Popular but DJ's???Wacko

Now i just want AshNa in a new LOGICAL show where the PH's will use their Talent beautifullyClapWink

okiee finish my Ranting...not yet I am feeling the anger from last year on this dayAngry I wanna bash like madEmbarrassed Plus Baby hormones kicking inEmbarrassed

Edited by -AriaRai- - 04 May 2015 at 10:12am
_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I didn't manage to watch the episode... My parents are a bit strict and didn't allow me to watch before studying, and that wud hardly ever be within 7 o'clock... At 8:05-10, I sneaked my mobile into my room to read the wu... Until the very end I was normal, even hopeful, coz I was finally starting to believe that RagNa marriage will happen... Then there was Raghav getting late... I was half thinking that maybe it'll end here and then monday it will all be a tension thullu... but Raghav arrived...
Reading the line about Pakhi coming out of the car in bridal attire was like a knife through my heart...
I remained depressed for the rest of the night... I didn't speak to anyone during dinner... It was like I wouldn't be able to smile ever again... 
The only thing going on in my mind was a song... Teri Khata Hai Mere Jiya... Unn Pe Bharosa Jo Tune Kiya... 
I couldn't believe Raghav jilted Kalpi to marry Pakhi... I didn't know why he did it, but for whatever reason, I couldn't bear it... I could see Kalpi rejecting Raghav, she had always been unwilling while Raghav, always running after her proclaiming his love... and this is what it comes to? Leaving her at the altar and showing up with his new bride?
It was so heart-breaking to have Raghav do this to her... after all the hopes he had given her, breaking everything to pieces, breaking their hearts, ruining their lives, and leaving her to deal with the humiliation she was bound to face after this! All for a feeble excuse of 'revenge'... What kind of revenge was this, anyway? I didn't see Pakhi or her family suffering in anyway... he took the revenge on himself, and Kalpi... Meaningless, totally meaningless! And heart-breaking! Degrading the story, degrading the characters, totally ruining one more potential good show!

-Ariaana-

_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
To think of it, I was self-arguing that very day that why RaKhi is not possible no matter what ... That Raghav Singhania is no Arjun Kirloskar and he will never marry Porky even if Kalpi herself tells him to... especially after his words barely two days ago... that whether or not he is allowed to marry Kalpi, he'll never marry Pakhi... I believed those words... I thought they were solid, but in the end, it's all hollow words... empty promises...
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Edited by _TheBlackRose_ - 04 May 2015 at 11:18am

-Ariaana-

prishna_fan IF-Rockerz
prishna_fan
prishna_fan

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Black Friday marks the end of this show informally coz the show end on RagNa's accident officially to me 
From this day, cvs kept killing the characters 

Due to time differences, I always get reviews on the forum before watching the epi ... At the beggining, I didn't trust it as for me it was unbelievable even my worst nightmares  ... Then mom wanted to watch the epi, we used to watch online as epi were telecasted the next day in France 
It was truly a shock !!! Well much more than that ... I don't find words to describe that but u know how it feels Cry
For me it was just impossible ... I didn't think  that cvs would kill they own show 
I feel like slapping them AngryCensored
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Cry Angry
akshara82 Senior Member
akshara82
akshara82

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
What i expected to happen and what i got in returnDeadOuchConfused
was shocked to an extent that i couldn't even react.. dumbfound.
yes. i was hoping that it would turn out to be a dream as the CVs love dream sequence..
and decided to wait till Monday..
but nothing as such happenAngryAngryAngry
The CVs prove that they are the worst enemies for the viewers...
The Cvs have successfully broke Ragna fans hearts into million pieces..Cry

Go to top