Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I didn't manage to watch the episode... My parents are a bit strict and didn't allow me to watch before studying, and that wud hardly ever be within 7 o'clock... At 8:05-10, I sneaked my mobile into my room to read the wu... Until the very end I was normal, even hopeful, coz I was finally starting to believe that RagNa marriage will happen... Then there was Raghav getting late... I was half thinking that maybe it'll end here and then monday it will all be a tension thullu... but Raghav arrived...
Reading the line about Pakhi coming out of the car in bridal attire was like a knife through my heart...
I remained depressed for the rest of the night... I didn't speak to anyone during dinner... It was like I wouldn't be able to smile ever again... 
The only thing going on in my mind was a song... Teri Khata Hai Mere Jiya... Unn Pe Bharosa Jo Tune Kiya... 
I couldn't believe Raghav jilted Kalpi to marry Pakhi... I didn't know why he did it, but for whatever reason, I couldn't bear it... I could see Kalpi rejecting Raghav, she had always been unwilling while Raghav, always running after her proclaiming his love... and this is what it comes to? Leaving her at the altar and showing up with his new bride?
It was so heart-breaking to have Raghav do this to her... after all the hopes he had given her, breaking everything to pieces, breaking their hearts, ruining their lives, and leaving her to deal with the humiliation she was bound to face after this! All for a feeble excuse of 'revenge'... What kind of revenge was this, anyway? I didn't see Pakhi or her family suffering in anyway... he took the revenge on himself, and Kalpi... Meaningless, totally meaningless! And heart-breaking! Degrading the story, degrading the characters, totally ruining one more potential good show!
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To think of it, I was self-arguing that very day that why RaKhi is not possible no matter what ... That Raghav Singhania is no Arjun Kirloskar and he will never marry Porky even if Kalpi herself tells him to... especially after his words barely two days ago... that whether or not he is allowed to marry Kalpi, he'll never marry Pakhi... I believed those words... I thought they were solid, but in the end, it's all hollow words... empty promises...
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Edited by _TheBlackRose_ - 8 years ago
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Black Friday marks the end of this show informally coz the show end on RagNa's accident officially to me 
From this day, cvs kept killing the characters 

Due to time differences, I always get reviews on the forum before watching the epi ... At the beggining, I didn't trust it as for me it was unbelievable even my worst nightmares  ... Then mom wanted to watch the epi, we used to watch online as epi were telecasted the next day in France 
It was truly a shock !!! Well much more than that ... I don't find words to describe that but u know how it feels πŸ˜­
For me it was just impossible ... I didn't think  that cvs would kill they own show 
I feel like slapping them πŸ˜‘🀬
akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What i expected to happen and what i got in returnπŸ€’πŸ˜•
was shocked to an extent that i couldn't even react.. dumbfound.
yes. i was hoping that it would turn out to be a dream as the CVs love dream sequence..
and decided to wait till Monday..
but nothing as such happen😑😑😑
The CVs prove that they are the worst enemies for the viewers...
The Cvs have successfully broke Ragna fans hearts into million pieces..😭