Posted: 8 years ago
5 days to go...

For the Black Day "The Manhus Raat" 🤢

May 9th 😭

The day which broke the hearts of all RagNa fans 🥺

An unforgettable day in out life...

The Rakhi Marriage 😡

I will share my feelings after watching that episode:

SSLK kidnapping drama ended and after that we got to see Kalpi dressed up as a bride and waiting for Raghav to arrive. She called up Sammy and Kamla, Vitthal and Pakya were getting ready as well.

I kept calm till the dance performance got over and then waited patiently to see what happens. I was trying to be positive but the "Coming Up" scene gave me an attack.

Then the episode started and I watched it as if I am watching a match which my country is going to lose and 9 wickets have already fallen. 😭

The episode started and the pandit was shown asleep while all the guests except Manda had left the hall. Kalpi kept waiting for Raghav and Boom...Raghav got down from his car wearing a wedding attire and Kalpana rushed towards him and scolded him for coming late...Then she turned to her left and saw Pakhi walking in wearing a pink wedding attire and a wide smile. Pakya asked her if she got married to Raghav and she nodded while Raghav turned Majboor from that day 

I did not laugh nor cry nor react but just watched the other shows as my mood was off. I couldn't even get sleep all night thinking that on Monday they might show it as a dream but the dream sequence did not end till September 12th 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seeing that makhi face i feel like😡
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The day when PD got a row of strong curses on her 😆
Cinnamonn thumbnail
All My Hurt feelings are coming back up again!!😭😭 I Am Just like you erika no reaction at all just waited til monday to see if it was a dream and then My heart broke🥺 and It's still breaking😭
SamBricka thumbnail
actually i cried that day.. Was never attached to any other show this much.. Was never attached to anyother character this much.. But Ra... Khi marriage 😡 it broked my heart 🥺 it was so heartbraking for me that i didn't even celebrated my birthday which was 9 days after this black day... Nd today i wish to kill those people coz of them our RagNa is not with us.. 😭
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I remember purposely going out that Monday. ..to just make sure.. I skip it... and not watch the show.. used to get libe updates...
Goshh... kitna fever tha RaGna ka..
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was so heartbroken after watching black friday epi to this extent that i could not sleep properly, not able to concentrate on my studies nd i was so depressed like all was happening in reality...i could not even do anything thinking about ragna all the time 😭
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I soo felt like crying seeng dat disaster!!😭
I wished kalpi could've gave two more slaps! 🤢
And the most worstful thing is.. he is married pakhi🐷😡

And I was gng scoldng those stupid cvs fr dat disaster!! 😡

Edited by vyshuu.. - 8 years ago
DayAndNight thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I seriuosly cried that day 1st time while watching a tv show😭
😡😡 the most hateful thing abt 9th may was , i started hating raghav after dat
Cinnamonn thumbnail
😭 I will always hate Raghav for this.
I wanted Kalpi to move on and make that helpess idiot Jealous😆 but that Oinkers 🤬 with her stupid girlfriend Gauri😡
I still can't believe Gauri went against Kalpi and kamla the people who took care of her and took sides with her Enemies daughter now my question is.
was gauri really going to let her son be with Paakhi? was she going to help her win his Love?
CVS ruined this show really bad and it ended up illogical very illogical😕
the ending of the show was illogical was that helpless idiot still married to Maakhi? and he married suhana😕

And when I think of All this it makes me so angry their took RagNa away from us because their hated RagNa and Us,their brought in a so called revamp which ended the show!! Like ashish said We wanted Him and Rachana Track why did CVS fail to see that!! I know PH's are happy that A jodi is making their show Popular but DJ's???

Now i just want AshNa in a new LOGICAL show where the PH's will use their Talent beautifully👏😉

okiee finish my Ranting...not yet I am feeling the anger from last year on this day😡 I wanna bash like mad😳 Plus Baby hormones kicking in😳
Edited by -AriaRai- - 8 years ago