VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged

girls we have 3 reasons to celebrate

ss is not going off air
our forum has its highest ranking ever
and rajju is back in action

so i think this week rajju will be in full form.  .anu tho chalu hai yaar . she knows if she does anything she will get into trouble with the family is liye is baar sab rajju ko bol diya and rajju ko action lene ke liye chod diya so that she is safe and if neil is innocent woh phir mahaan ho jayegi as she did not take any action against neil and she believed he is innocent

but then we are happy . so long rajat is in control we are fine, thats the way anu from now on tell rajat everything and he will take care, girls i am waiting to see the brothers interaction .firstly ,rajat will be angry but will slowly understand neil. 

minty and rajat's relationship may worsen as neil will also slowly move towards his bhai and bhabhi. ab dekhte hain pooja mein kya hota hai.

but anyways i will be happy if something happens and anu and rajat leave the house . that would be the best week for ss

so girls , no more tension , rajat and anuraj ka mazaa lena

girls pl comment on VJ's  profile if he comes within top 50 tomorrow we will have one more reason to celebrate

Edited by Radhika_r - 04 May 2015 at 8:16am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan_love123namrmalLeelaloreRUQAIYA10_habiba_hanii_0Waida1234shrividhyaawida

_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Great Post!!! 

Time for Celebration!!!!  Yaah Forums ranking increased and Vijay made our day by such a sweet and kind clarification!!!! Yippee!! 

Agar epi me bhi Rajat full form me hai tab too... No words to express the feelings of happiness!!! 

Such an amazing day!!  

Rhadika aur kya karuu??  Vijay ki ranking improve karne ke liye... Sirf comments se kya increase hota he???  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _habiba_

Great Post!!! 

Time for Celebration!!!!  Yaah Forums ranking increased and Vijay made our day by such a sweet and kind clarification!!!! Yippee!! 

Agar epi me bhi Rajat full form me hai tab too... No words to express the feelings of happiness!!! 

Such an amazing day!!  

Rhadika aur kya karuu??  Vijay ki ranking improve karne ke liye... Sirf comments se kya increase hota he???  

mujhe bhi pata nahi aur kya karna hai yaar. bus ham comment karte rahenge dekhte hain

_habiba_

iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
if profile pe vj ki pic change karne se bhi increase hota h but mod ka approveal chahiye mene mod se pic approval maga h no reply tum log bhi try karo plz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_habiba_VJholicshrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
yippieee!!!! loved todays epi everyone had acted really well this was a pakka all rounder episode!!!Clap finally v got to c all faces with the perfect dialogues and most long anuraj scene alsoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed the way he held her hand the way she held his the way he comforted her cupped her face the way she tried to change the topic!! the way he found out she is hiding something big from him!!! all was bang on!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthough anuraj r not the main focus in this track they make me feel that they r the centre of attraction EmbarrassedEmbarrassedim damn happy about todays episode!!!Big smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namrmalhanii_0_habiba_VJholic

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqrak

if profile pe vj ki pic change karne se bhi increase hota h but mod ka approveal chahiye mene mod se pic approval maga h no reply tum log bhi try karo plz
i did that for ishita countless times but still they didnt put a single pic for herDead be happy vj ka pic toh hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0_habiba_

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

yippieee!!!! loved todays epi everyone had acted really well this was a pakka all rounder episode!!!Clap finally v got to c all faces with the perfect dialogues and most long anuraj scene alsoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed the way he held her hand the way she held his the way he comforted her cupped her face the way she tried to change the topic!! the way he found out she is hiding something big from him!!! all was bang on!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthough anuraj r not the main focus in this track they make me feel that they r the centre of attraction EmbarrassedEmbarrassedim damn happy about todays episode!!!Big smileBig smile
agree wid u shri one of the best scene of anuraj tha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_habiba_VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqrak

iqra us moderator ko message karte raho

_habiba_

Go to top