India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Raaz dabbe ka O_o

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
In response to Dadaji's question as to how will she stop the 'havan', when Swaragini's overly cunning grumpy Dadi came up with the exquisite looking wooden box and smirked sinisterly, my mind raced at an unimaginable speed marking out the possible substance present in the box that held the power to destroy Swaragini's happiness. And then finally the moment came when Dadi opened the box to carry forward her ploy giving us a glimpse of that one thing...

A Lighter??Shocked
Like really dadi??ROFLROFL
It made me ROFLingROFL Who in their sane minds treasure a mere lighter so much? It wasn't even gold or platinum plated.. Just a normal lighter.LOL
Admist all this tension brewing up, that moment, when the lighter was revealed, was certainly a very amusingly humorous one.

For a person who treats others with such abhorrence, planting seeds of hatred for her own blood, it really amuses me how she can take care of a mere lighter. It is certainly proved that Dadi is insane.Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mdmadonasrividhya68Princess_Devil.Angel_mistica.

Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i think dadi chupke chupke dhumpan karti hai ROFL
hayyeee khatu shyam ji dadaji ko pata chala toh dadi ko ganga mai dooba ke aayenge ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel_mistica.

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Devil

hayyeee khatu shyam ji dadaji ko pata chala toh dadi ko ganga mai dooba ke aayenge ROFLROFL
Exactly lol ROFL
.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL LOL it must be the reason LOL. Dadaji toh gusse se laal peela howage...LOL aur That she be must have hidden it in a safe box ROFL, taki kisi ko bhanak na hoROFL

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 04 May 2015 at 10:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Devillittleliar

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

i think dadi chupke chupke dhumpan karti hai ROFL
hayyeee khatu shyam ji dadaji ko pata chala toh dadi ko ganga mai dooba ke aayenge ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
Mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai...
-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

i think dadi chupke chupke dhumpan karti hai ROFL
hayyeee khatu shyam ji dadaji ko pata chala toh dadi ko ganga mai dooba ke aayenge ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL LOL it must be the reason LOL. Dadaji toh gusse se laal peela howage...LOL aur That she be must have hidden it in a safe box ROFL, taki kisi ko bhanak na hoROFL

When dadaji came to know about the lighter his eyes lierally popped out of their sockets..ROFLROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index