Love Never Dies (A RagNa FF) Chapter 4 Page 11 11th November '16 - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting . Waiting for the problem of kidnap, to be resolved and meeting Kalpi again.
superb update...
  rushali😑😑😑😑😑😑...yaar do something...she have to get worst death ...
😊Beautiful update i love the song .Thnanks and Thanks for PM .sorry for late comments.want seee RAGNA ,
Pls updateEdited by meenukansal - 7 years ago
Hello all! How are my babies?😊

Chapter 3-

"Welcome to DUBAI!" Rushali declared as she now removed her shades.
She looked towards Raghav who's eyes still tried to adjust to the bright sunlight.

"What? But why?!" He asked with clear anger and annoyance reflecting in his voice.

"Cause baby we had to skip that country in which your little bi**h lived." Rushali uttered with so much of disgust towards the woman.

Anger coursed through Raghav, only if his hands would have been free now.. he would have strangled the life out of her.

"SHUT IT!! YOU ARE A BLOODY F**KIN' BI**H!! NOT HER!! SO JUST SHUT IT!!" Raghav shouted in rage.

Rushali rolled her eyes as the words made no sense to her. She was not bothered what he spoke. She just wanted him, and at that moment, she had him. End of the story.

With one gesture of hers and Raghav's eyes and mouth were covered yet again.

They were seated in the car quickly and left for their destination.

Kalpana sat in her cabin with some files while her mind wandered on its own. 
She couldn't focus on her work at all.
Anything and everything which mattered to her at that time was Raghav. The more she tried to remove him from her mind and heart, the more he made his place in them.
She thought she would forget him, but alas, she couldn't.
She just sat there deeply engrossed with the happenings of her life.

Raghav opened his eyes to a private penthouse situated on the outskirts of the city. It was not big, but big enough for two people.. him and Rushali.
Even before he could think about the escape plan.. Rushali's voice disturbed his thought process.

"Here we are, Honey. At our own home. Where we will forever live together and love each other." She completed with a smirk.

Raghav scoffed at her words with disgust.

Rushali, without paying heed to him.. led them into the penthouse.
It was lavishly put up.

Raghav was taken into a room and untied.

Rushali entered as the goons left and shut the door behind them. 

"Hope you liked the place, Honey." She said while tracing her finger on Raghav's cheek.

He shoved her hands with so much of power which was all due to the pent up anger in him.

Rushali smiled at him.

"Aww.. my Honey is fighting with me. No problem, fights are a way of showing your love. I don't care whichever the way would be.. all I want is you and the best part is, I HAVE YOU." She laughed a wickedly. 

While clenching his teeth, Raghav retorted, "SHUT UP! You are highly mistaken Rushali, Raghav Singhania was never yours and he would never be yours! Get that straight in your good for nothing brain!"

Rushali was still not affected she just waved him a goodbye and left the room after locking it from outside.

Raghav was extremely shocked. He thought as to why wasn't she getting affected from his words. What more does she wants from him now. Whatever and whenever it would be, it was gonna be big and he sensed it.

He now thought about ways of escaping.
He checked out the door. It was locked and he was surely not trying out to escape that way because someone would surely see him. He checked out the window. It had grills. Only if he had a screwdriver, he would unscrew all the screws and escape out as his room was on the first floor. He checked out all the drawers and cupboards in the bedroom and washroom but he didn't find a thing. It was all empty. There was noting behind a couple of clothes for him to wear. Neither did the room had an balcony from which he could try jumping down.

Rushali was a mastermind and now he was sure about it.

As Kalpana absent mindedly went through her files, a way for finding Raghav struck her mind and she immediately grabbed her phone and dialled someone. 

"Hello. Kalpana Jadhav here. I need all the details regarding Mr. Raghav Singhania within an hour."

She half smiled as the person on the other end assured her that her task will be done.

The day and the night passed as Raghav was all awake still trying to figure out how to escape from here.

It was the next morning as Rushali entered Raghav's bedroom with a cup of black coffee which Raghav loved.

"Good morning, Honey." She said with over sweetness from which wickedness still dripped.

Raghav fake smiled and took the coffee which she offered. 

Rushali was happy thinking that Raghav has started changing already and would probably start living her one day too. Only if she knew that she was being fooled. Fooled into the thoughts that he has started accepting her which would eventually gain him her trust and that trust can take you many places. In this case, back to Mumbai. 

After drinking the coffee, Rushali left the room and shut the door behind her.

Raghav sighed thinking that his plan has not yet started working. He kept staring at the door wishing that it was open. And as if the God himself listened to his wishes, they were fulfilled in a jiffy.

A strong blow of wind left the door to creak open a little.

Raghav noticed this and rushed towards the door and tried pulling the know. And much to his happiness, it was unlocked which meant that his plan was working and Rushali had already started melting away. He grinned at his victory while determination sparkled in his deep brown eyes.

After an hour, Kalpana gets a call for  which she had been waiting since long.

She grabs her phone and immediately answers.

"Hello."

After a long pause. 

"WHAT? HOW?  AND WHEN ? GOSH!" Kalpana shouted with worry. 

Done!!!! Hope you guys liked it.
Likes and comments below.

Welcome back...thanks for updating...super update

😳 Whooo Loved the UPDATEEE πŸ˜‰ So Ms. Kalpi is attempting to Forget Our Handsome Raghav but he's kidnapped by a weirdo πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Raghav has hurled Abusive words at Her Yet she's still calling him honey πŸ˜• πŸ˜† but that doesn't matter she wants him  so it seems kalpi has find out about raghav's disappearance πŸ˜ƒ Let's see what happen next

Loved the Update Naughtyyy prathuuu πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€— πŸ€—
THRILLING AND EXCITING UPDATE;I LOVED IT.THANK YOU!!!
Lovely update
Hmm  rushali a bitch
Kalpi worried
Update soon
😊sweet and short update .finally after long at least ur presence makes me happy .glad u update .TAHNKS AND THANKS FOR PM too.please update next one soon.