Love Never Dies (A RagNa FF) Chapter 4 Page 11 11th November '16 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Awww...feeling sad for Kalpi...poor soul...ahhh I bet that house fly Paki kidnapped Raghav...plz continue darling... Lovely start btw😉
Wow!!!
That was superrr emotional one!!
U described it very well dear.. I loved it!!
Raghav's letter part was too good! Both are going thru the same pain fr the reasons unknown to them..
Good one! So is that pakhi at last..? Lookng forward to read more 😳
plzz update nxt chappy... Waiting...
Originally posted by shoppingfreak1

I am back!!

Welcome back dear 🤗
Nice update 
Update next part 
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello. Back to this story now. My favourite one! My dream story!! I am so excited! !

NOTE: There's a major change which I am making to the story. Initially, Kalpana had the same social background as in the show itself but now I want to make her a successful businesswoman, who set up a mega business on her own.
From this, I don't mean that Kalpana will now become a businesswoman but she is a businesswoman. She was successful even before she met Raghav. It's a love story of two rich and capable businesspeople.
I hope it's clear now. Any doubts, please let me know. 
I might edit the first chapter too.

Chapter 2-

"Rushali?" Raghav thought aloud in his mind.
"She did this? No. No. She.. she can't. She's a nice girl. Why would she kidnap me? Damn. Why?" He continued to think as he stared at her, bewildered.

"Get that cloth out of his mouth, You!" She ordered a goon.
"I want to hear his magical voice." She added seductively, staring at his lips.

Those words, tone and her stare was just enough to make Raghav realise that Rushali was no good girl and she kidnapped him because she liked him.. or.. loved him? No, obsessed him.

He looked at Rushali murderously for ruining the most important day of his life, his marriage day.

His pent up frustration and anger was on its verge of explosion when Rushali came running over to him and kept her fingers on his lips as she slowly kneeled down.

"Shhh.. Raghav. Shh. Calm down. Why are you so angry? I am here. You are here. Then why worry?" She said as she ended up laughing devilishly.

"You? What do I do with you huh? What? You are NOTHING TO ME! GODDAMN, NOTHING!!" Raghav shouted with his teeth clenched.

Rushali held onto Raghav roughly from his cheeks and said, "Why? Why am I NOTHING TO YOU? WHY? Why can't you love me like you love that.. B***H!"
She spat her words on his face.

"RUSSHHHAALLLIII!! MIND YOUR L.A.N.G.U.A.G.E.!! You are no one to interfere to between us!! NO ONE." Raghav replied her back with equal intensity whilst he still struggled to loosen the ropes with which he was tied down.

Only if Raghav was not tied down right now, Rushali would have been 'dead meat' by now.

"Who AM I?? You are asking, WHO AM I?? Then let me tell you Mr. Raghav Singhania, I am Rushali, Rushali Agnihotri! A mere employee in your office since 6 years!! Who has been loving you since the very first day itself." She said with anger.

"I thought you would notice me one day and realise my love for you. But no, you never did!! You just never did!! I was okay with that. I thought you'll take time, so I let it be. But then.. everything was ruined! ! When.. when that BL***Y B***H joined our office!! Your god damn KALPANA JADHAV !! You started getting attracted to her, okay. You started spending more time with her, okay. You both were dating each other, still OKAY! But MARRIAGE! Why MARRIAGE? I thought she was just your new found obsession and you would soon get over it. But alas, YOU DIDN'T. You were in for a MARRIAGE. A SHITTY MARRIAGE, WITH A SHITTY GIRL!!" she continued as she told away everything which she held into her heart for so long.

Raghav looked at her taken aback, trying to understand what all she said.
He had been cursing himself all the way that why couldn't he detect her hidden obsession for him. Maybe because most of the girls had it. Or he was too busy in something. The answer was a mix.

"But this?? Why did you stoop so low, Rushali? Why did you kidnap me?" Raghav asked, trying to calm himself and making the atmosphere quite light.

She laughed.

"Just because I love you Raghav and I can't see you with some other b***h. And about kidnapping, EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR." she said as she raked her finger on Raghav's face only to be jolted away by him.

"Don't touch me!" Raghav spoke furiously. 

She smirked.

"Take him. And shut that pretty hole in his mouth." She ordered the goons and left.

Raghav still struggled to get free but all in vain as the goons carried him to somewhere else.

Kalpana was in the basement of her house, in her dance room.
She used to dance away all her frustration, anger or sadness since she was child.
It was a form of art which Kalpana used to reveal herself. Her pain, her fears, her turmoil.. her everything.

And today she was again here, in her dance room which has seen her squeal with happiness, get angry and sometimes even her tears.

Kalpana was dancing, reliving every moment of yesterday as pain pierced through her good heart.
She cried while dancing.

The songs were on a shuffle when a song came up, a song which fitted perfectly with Kalpana's current feelings and state.

*Song- The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez*

She stopped for a while listening to the song and went into reminiscing the happy memories she shared with Raghav.
For once, forgetting everything that happened yesterday.

You got me sippin' on something
I can't compare to nothing
I've ever known, I'm hoping
That after this fever I'll survive
I know I'm acting a bit crazy
Strung out, a little bit hazy
Hand over heart, I'm praying
That I'm gonna make it out alive

FLASHBACK-
Raghav and Kalpana were in Thailand in pretext of official work but they were actually spending time with each other. 
One day at the beach, Raghav and Kalpana were sharing a light moment as they walked hand in hand in the soft sand as the light waves caressed their feet occasionally.

The bed's getting cold and you're not here
The future that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not alive until you call
And I'll bet the odds against it all
Save your advice 'cause I won't hear
You might be right but I don't care
There's a million reasons why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants
The heart wants what it wants

At one time, Raghav and Kalpana were standing eye locked to each other, totally lost in their own moment.

When Kalpana sensed that Raghav was in mood to get intimate, she knew she had to stop him. But how? She didn't wanted to refuse him on his face. She wanted a fun way to do it.

As Raghav neared Kalpana for a kiss, Kalpana's eyes caught something in the sand. She brought it close gently with her toe and the next moment, when he almost reached her lips, we knew was..

"AAAHHH!!" Raghav shrieked and jumped, sensing something in his pants.

You got me scattered in pieces
Shining like stars and screaming
Lighting me up like Venus
But then you disappear and make me wait
And every second's like torture
Heroin drip, no more so
Finding a way to let go
Baby, baby, no, I can't escape

Kalpana tried hard to control her laughter because she was one who slipped that little crab gently into Raghav's bottoms.

She faked her concern, "OMG RAGHAV! What happened? ?"

"There's.. there's SOMETHING IN MY PANTS KALPANA! !" He replied freaking out and shaking himself to get that creature out.

"Oh no!! What to do now? ? I have an idea, remove your pants!!" She suggested while laughing uncontrollably on the inside.

"Are you.. are you MADDD? ? There are so many people on the beach !! And am I BLOODY FREAKING DOING A STRIP TEASE HERE!!?" Raghav shouted with the pain the crab gave him.

"I am going to the hotel!!" He completed and ran faster than the fastest!

It was a treat to watch him run so fast as the beach visitors looked at his running state, confused.

"His gym trainer would have been so proud seeing his running speed!" She giggled thinking.

"Now let's go the hotel. I just hope it didn't bite him there, God!" She chuckled.

This is a modern fairytale
No happy endings
No wind in our sails
But I can't imagine a life without
Breathless moments
Breaking me down, down, down, down

At the hotel, Kalpana entered Raghav's room to see his sitting on his bed, all angry.
Kalpana gulped hard, sensing anger.

"Are.. are you alright now Raghav?" She stumbled with her words as she asked him.

"Yes. Thanks to you, Lovely!" Raghav replied replacing his angry expression with a devilish smile.

He got up and pulled her into his bed, below him. Not giving her anytime to think, he kissed her passionately. He caressed her cheek as their tongues tasted each other while Kalpana snaked her arms around Raghav's neck and played with his hair.

After a few seconds, he broke the kiss and whispered into her ear, "You are done with your punishment. Now go to your room before I lose my control on myself. Good night." He pecked her on her forehead and got up.

She got up feeling ashamed that Raghav knew about the truth that too so soon.

"Good night." She said and left for her room.

FLASHBACK ENDS

The heart wants what it wants, baby
It wants what it wants, baby
It wants what it wants
It wants what it wants

Kalpana smiled remembering those days vividly.
Her smile faltered slowly as the bitter truth seeped into her once again, filling her with rage and hatred towards that man.

She got up and threw the speakers down, crashing them.. in the same way, in which her heart got crushed yesterday.

She stormed out of the room to head for her office.

Raghav got off the private plane while the goons held him up.

He looked around the place, trying to figure out where he was and how can he escape.

Rushali came in stood in front of him, announcing, "WELCOME TO .."

Lol. Couldn't think of any country's name. SUGGESTIONS ARE NEEDED!!

I hope you all liked it.
Likes and comments please!!

Interesting update

So how will rags escape and how will kalpi find out rags is kidnapped and didn't leave her? 😛
superb awesome update
oh god this time raghavbaba kidnapped
how will kalpi find out it?
update soon
Fabulous update
Hmm rushali did that
Hmm how rag will be able t save himslf n reach kalpi
Jpdate soon
Welcome back dear