Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Love Never Dies (A RagNa FF) Chapter 4 Page 11 11th November '16

shoppingfreak1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi babes!!
I know what all you must be thinking that look at this girl who just can't handle her previous two FFs is up to writing one more??!! Lol!
You all tell me what should I do, whenever I think of RagNa my brain just starts brimming with ideas! This one's a story of heart-break and reunification but that's not because either one of them deceives the other but it just happens... rest is a mystery!

Prologue: -
Kalpi was sitting in a beautiful red-maroon coloured lehenga, with heavy jewellery on. It was their wedding day and she seemed like a goddess waiting for her prince charming, Raghav.
Raghav looked at his reflection in the mirror and said to himself "You rather look handsome in your shaadi ka joda rather than in professional business suits!" He chuckled at his thoughts. After passing a last look to his room and himself he rushed down to leave for his long-awaited marriage with Kalpi, his love! He was really excited and sat in the car as fast as possible and ordered his driver to start driving. The driver obeyed and left towards the main road. Raghav was so happy that he just couldn't stop smiling to himself but after a while he noticed that they were out of the city. Raghav shouted at the driver all worried "Where the hell are you taking me? Stop the car! I said just stop the car! Damn it." Instead the driver took out a knife and asked him to keep quiet. Raghav tried searching for his phone but he realized he had left it at home in hurry. He tried jumping off the car but the doors had child-lock enabled in it. He rubbed his forehead in frustration, anger, guilt and helplessness. He shed a tear or two in grief for leaving his Kalpi alone.

Done!! How was it?? Should I continue it? Tune in if you liked it! Likes and comments awaited! Edited by shoppingfreak1 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoppingfreak1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
INDEX:
Chapter 1- Page 3
Chapter 2- Page 7
Chapter 3- Page 9
Chapter 4- Page 11
Edited by shoppingfreak1 - 7 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Ooohhh I wanna read πŸ˜³ I'll read almost anything in RagNaπŸ˜† Anything so Update and PM Me😳
Nandinisai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice prologue
please continue
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anything on Ragna i just love it just continue yar...n why u said raghav leave kalpi...
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ragna ki shadi 😳...
omg who kidnapped raghav ? ..😲..

update soon ...
SamBricka thumbnail
nice start dear.. Omg Raghav Kiddnaped.. Nd on his wedding day.. Plzz update chappy soon.. Waiting..
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Go aheAd let that stupid not take rags Izzat and sherwani let rags reach the mAndAp too
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice prologue
pls continue soon
caur thumbnail
Nice prologue dear πŸ‘
Cont soon