India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Slaps all around

kalona23 Groupbie
kalona23
kalona23

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I want to know when it  suddenly became ok for the first reaction to anything is a slap? In case people haven't noticed, Pragya is a grown ass woman, you can't just go around slapping her around. Not that you should slap anyone lol. But seriously she is grown, she's a teacher, she's married and she has her own opinions. Just because you didn't like them doesn't mean you can slap her. She has a right to her own opinions. All the people who slap first and ask questions later...Saarla, Daasi, and now Daadi. If i start talking about Abhi slapping her, i will never shut up AngryAnd it is not just to Pragya. The old ladies slap EVERYONE when something doesn't go their way? bulbul, purvi, purab, pragya, abhi. Ever notice how the ones who deserve it never get it? but I'm seriously FED UP! Pragya is an adult and no way does she deserve any of the slaps she's been getting. And she is not wrong about this whole Aakash-Rachna (Raakash?) thing. Plus at the rate THAT story is going, TANU will have her baby before Rachna has hers LOL 
So the point is, if you don't like what these GROWN ADULTS have to say... yell, scream, lecture, be over dramatic and disown them but keep your hands to yourself!...Unless it's for Aaliya Big smile

Love, SimranHeart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meatie_2Puvanesmahabirf25kavya.k18rosal_awesomePrincess3101samaz95aishrayA HUGE FANforeverlazylittoosabhiya23Fanaah.giggles.

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Slapping is for people who are not in their sense (not saying it is justified), instance Alia has been slapped twice by Purab and Abhi when she loses her temper and goes to height of madness, it is nobody's authority to slap our poor girl everytime, I know this time she will slapped twice, Sarla will not fall back to slap her for the Rachna thing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopnilaChaudhrytm

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
So many so many slaps in this show! I don't even know what is the need. May be it's their action scenes?
Pretty much all characters have slapped or received slaps. Uff!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalona23ritzee967.giggles.TeluguAmmayi

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harisha_kb

Tappad bhagya .. LOL

lol...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

ASRkiMoonlight IF-Dazzler
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
 Thumbs Up anyways its about time Rachna delivered the baby. its been like 8 months already or more? no?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Puvanesx-Ri-Ri-x

kalona23 Groupbie
kalona23
kalona23

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

So many so many slaps in this show! I don't even know what is the need. May be it's their action scenes?
Pretty much all characters have slapped or received slaps. Uff!

That's what I'm saying! Like so many slaps! And then when a slap is needed it doesn't happen! It takes away the shock valu really. Now I'm just like " who's getiing slapped this week i wonder."

Love, Simran

Puvanes Groupbie
Puvanes
Puvanes

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi_MaHay

Thumbs Up anyways its about time Rachna delivered the baby. its been like 8 months already or more? no?Shocked

Its more than a year...
poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Aakash is getting slapped this week by Taiji. Or maybe next week when they air it Smile.

Maybe Suresh will also slap him for getting married.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top