Servicewali Bahu

more payel stays silent, more she will be in trouble

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
we are talking about all these dangerous people, and payel thinks she can handle it by keeping silent? now whatever is happening in her life now i blame her. she is a stupid  educated woman. she thinks she could hide everything fm her parents? sooner or later they will come to know. i lost all my respect for gul. i don't like the way she is raising her kids. i know her husband is a bad news, but still atleast don't get involve between father and sons. her duty is to watch that her husband does not teach them anything wrong, give good advise. but she herself is becoming like them. so disgusting.๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
The great writer Mr. Paswan want to show it that way and  when he decides to show Payal...getting her sense back...we may see her rise...till such time...she will add all nonsense to her bag of tolerance...am waiting for the day when the bag burst and Payal 

Gul...the less said the better...her constant fight/provocation has been a regular dosage for the viewers and family...

Both characters are testing my patience๐Ÿ˜†...Well I just watch the show 4 performance and all are good and my fav is JOG...what a facial expression and voice modulation๐Ÿ‘
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^_^

dear, our tolerance are already in maximum๐Ÿ˜†...
we need to double it because i think it's not coming anytime soon..
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: janedoe2013

^_^

agree.. ๐Ÿ˜†
and about Gul.. you are right.. she's no less than Ayo.. I'm wondering why don't she teach her kids good...

well the writer.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

srsly, they have to do something interesting otherwise... ๐Ÿคข
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janedoe2013

^_^

\

and that is why I need Navratna Oil...thanda thanda...cool cool ๐Ÿ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RoxyC

we are talking about all these dangerous people, and payel thinks she can handle it by keeping silent? now whatever is happening in her life now i blame her. she is a stupid  educated woman. she thinks she could hide everything fm her parents? sooner or later they will come to know. i lost all my respect for gul. i don't like the way she is raising her kids. i know her husband is a bad news, but still atleast don't get involve between father and sons. her duty is to watch that her husband does not teach them anything wrong, give good advise. but she herself is becoming like them. so disgusting.๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ‘ Agreed Payal is an idiot ๐Ÿ˜ก there are servants, unemployed sister in law, another dil, and mil to do the work,she should concentrate on her job for once listen to the greedy people concentrate on her job, talk to Dev stop being a fool by keeping her mouth shut she is encouraging him to take the wrong path, a placing her job at risk for what just to maintain a big fat lie and encourage greedy people to feel secure . Gualkand ๐Ÿ˜ก starting to be anoying
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

๐Ÿ‘ Agreed Payal is an idiot ๐Ÿ˜ก there are servants, unemployed sister in law, another dil, and mil to do the work,she should concentrate on her job for once listen to the greedy people concentrate on her job, talk to Dev stop being a fool by keeping her mouth shut she is encouraging him to take the wrong path, a placing her job at risk for what just to maintain a big fat lie and encourage greedy people to feel secure . Gualkand ๐Ÿ˜ก starting to be anoying

Agree fully to both of you. As per the precap she will not ask Dev about the money and may clear the file of the contractor. 

CVs are just confused about Payal's character or want to show her as a stupid lady shown thousands of times on India saas bahu serials.

The show is getting disgusting with every day
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NBT-BV

Agree fully to both of you. As per the precap she will not ask Dev about the money and may clear the file of the contractor.

CVs are just confused about Payal's character or want to show her as a stupid lady shown thousands of times on India saas bahu serials.

The show is getting disgusting with every day

it is actually getting worser day by day