Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
He have every right to hate her but what Ranveer is doing right now is proving for a fact he's characterless as well and not a good character man at all. Is Ishani pregnant? Is she sleeping in one room with Shikhar? What he's doing right now is characterless so he should be the last one to be calling anyone characterless. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

He have every right to hate her but what Ranveer is doing right now is proving for a fact he's characterless as well and not a good character man at all. Is Ishani pregnant? Is she sleeping in one room with Shikhar? What he's doing right now is characterless so he should be the last one to be calling anyone characterless. 

I think sharing RItika's bed with out marrying her in not good moral character , am sure he is sleeping elsewhere, he did sit on the bed but did they show them sleeping together ??😕😲

I feel ishaani has a room to herself in shikhar's house ???😕😉
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I think sharing RItika's bed with out marrying her in not good moral character , am sure he is sleeping elsewhere, he did sit on the bed but did they show them sleeping together ??😕😲

I feel ishaani has a room to herself in shikhar's house ???😕😉

They have never shown him sleeping on the bed, once it was sofa and other it was swing, he did sit on the bed..
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

They have never shown him sleeping on the bed, once it was sofa and other it was swing, he did sit on the bed..

Yes RV is too decent to share his bed with any girl he is not married to 
I thnk he sits on her bed some times to assure her thats all ðŸ˜‰

showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YOU ARE WELCOME JYOTI 

waiting for RV and Ishaani to get hints about Ritika's ral face 
😊

ishani rv shathe ja korece ba j harsh word  bebohar korece ritika ke nagetive baniye seta justification korbe ami surportkori na. 
showrav24 thumbnail

Yes RV is too decent to share his bed with any girl he is not married to 
I thnk he sits on her bed some times to assure her thats all ðŸ˜‰

apni aponer friend ke support kortei paren forume dekhi shobai rv ke bash kore ritika ke support korar jonno rv POV te tho ritikar shatheo dhoka hoice je sharman take chere dice rv tho kiso baki roilona komsekom nijer dost ke tho help kortei pare r akon ja hocce ba rv korce tar sob ta dos tho ishanir tai noi ki?
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

apni aponer friend ke support kortei paren forume dekhi shobai rv ke bash kore ritika ke support korar jonno rv POV te tho ritikar shatheo dhoka hoice je sharman take chere dice rv tho kiso baki roilona komsekom nijer dost ke tho help kortei pare r akon ja hocce ba rv korce tar sob ta dos tho ishanir tai noi ki?

Ritika's child might not have been fathered by Sharman for all you know 
She might  have used chirag for all we know !! 
Sheis the official  vamp and I have no trust on her 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

ishani rv shathe ja korece ba j harsh word  bebohar korece ritika ke nagetive baniye seta justification korbe ami surportkori na. 

Ishaani should have taken RV into confidence before all her tricks to reveal Ritika 
I agree   One has no right to unnecessarily hurt the person who loves you so much   
showrav24 thumbnail

Ritika's child might not have been fathered by Sharman for all you know 
She might  have used chirag for all we know !! 
Sheis the official  vamp and I have no trust on her 

eta tho amra jani ami rv ki pov ki kotha bolce ritika je vamp seta tho shakti abong radhika o jane like us😉
Sutapasima thumbnail
@ showrav24 
Amar lagtace Ishveer ekhono jane na je Ritika is the culprit 
Jor ka jhatkaa lagney  waala hai My dear