CID

||CID Banner Contest (2015)|| (Closed)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
CID
B a n n e r 
C o n t e s t 

Welcome everyone! I am here to announce the Banner Contest for the CID forum

However, like every good thing, there also some important rules to follow!

So here are the Terms & Conditions for the Banner Contest:

Include all characters listed in the 2nd post of CID Concept and Characters MUST be included and the CID logo MUST be included as well. Along with these you must include Jaywanti, Vansh, Mayur, Ishita, and Divya (for more information on these people you can ask below), otherwise your banner will not be posted when it comes time to voting.

Please note that this time there is a theme to the banner contest. You must include pics, but your banner must be a division between serious and light. Show both sides of the CID officers. You need not have 2 pics of each officer, but it must show 2 sides of the CID officer. For example, you could have a serious pic of Inspector Sachin and a smiling or laughing pic of Inspector Fredericks.

The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners. Please do not just make one banner and change the colouring. A maximum of entries that are the same banner but with different colouring. Any more will result in your banners not being posted when it comes time to voting.

The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it, the show is spelled 'C.I.D.'

The banner has to be non-animatedotherwise the banner will not be selected

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified

Please try and use as many onscreen pictures (episode pictures) as you can, rather then using offscreen pictures, this makes the banner more related to the drama

The Banners MUST be PMed to me CT_Shreya with the subject field as 'CID Banner Contest' or 'CID BC' 

Useful Links

Google

For the people who don't know how to make banners and want to give it a shot then tutorials are available.

For PS Users (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!

For PSP Users (Thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit your entries is: May 31, 2015 11:59 PM IST (extensions will be discussed closer to the date)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM CT_Shreya and I'll be happy to help you! (Don't ask about ways to make banners because I no nothing!)

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic banner entries!

Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great!! Can't wait to see new banner..
But Shreya di, we hardly have the newbies' pics..
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Great!! Can't wait to see new banner..
But Shreya di, we hardly have the newbies' pics..

One pic with all of them will work as well. We can't just not include them.
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... thank u so much Shreyu...🤗
Last year promise kiya tha yaad hai ke next year jarur participate karungi...😳
minakrish thumbnail
All the best to the participants! 😃
Twilight123 thumbnail
Please note that this time there is a theme to the banner contest. You must include pics, but your banner must be a division between serious and light. Show both sides of the CID officers. You need not have 2 pics of each officer, but it must show 2 sides of the CID officer. 

This is really interesting...😛
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The problem associated with my laptop has been sorted out. I can participate! 👍🏼
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent! Waiting for a new banner. 😃

Shreya I have a few suggestions -

Before the banners are posted please make sure that all of them do meet the basic criteria. You can rope in some of us to review them before opening the rating thread.

None of the present cast should be missing, either deliberately or by mistake. (Maybe you could give the makers a couple of days to correct it before the banners are posted) We don't want something which has say Freddie missing and everyone voting for it because it looks beautiful and  no one noticed him missing. (It happened in an earlier contest)

Banners of identical design and flipped or given a different shade shouldn't be allowed. If someone wants to submit 3 banners, they should be completely different.

Edited by visrom - 8 years ago
Twilight123 thumbnail
so we have to include all these officers...right na...?
Acp sir
Daya
Abhijeet
Fredericks
Dr.Salunke
Dcp chitrole
Dr.Tarika
Sachin
Purvi
Shreya
Nikhil
Pankaj
Jaywanti
ishita
Divya
mayur
Vansh
karan and one more officer left so not including them...
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@SHERYU... What about the Badge of CID...
now which CID Embalm/Badge, Participants using in banner either Voters also keep that in Mind cz a new Embalm CID showed in Bureau but in Title, the same Golden Embalm is there...😕😕

@ANAMIKA... Yaar ye KARAN kaun sa Officer hy...?😕😕