India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

That Look

Rassu20 Senior Member
Rassu20
Rassu20

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
We all had to witness that look in Manik's eyes in the precap which spoke so many emotions all at once. This is one perfect situation where the quote "The eyes are windows to our soul" is amazingly personified.

The look on both Manik and Nandini's eyes was so pure and enchanting. It showed how perfectly they could speak with each other with only their eyes.

Such is the magic of pure, innocent, selfless and chaste love. They both spoke various emotions all at once.

Manik's eyes were filled with relief, anger, happiness, joy, worry, grief, hope and most importantly LOVE. That love which he expressed to the person in front of his eyes not so many hours ago. He couldn't bear the pain she was in, but the relief of finally seeing her in front of him in one single piece, froze him at that moment. Of course he'll act quickly after this momentary freeze, but it's too early to talk about it now. I'm sure though that, that moment in action, we will be out of words to describe his magnificence.
His lips were in a wry smile, ready to utter the beautiful name of his beloved and might be ready to even rain kisses on her unable to contain all of his emotions.

Nandini on the other hand had more subtle reactions because she knew that her man would come to her to save her no matter what. He would of course obviously go to her even if that meant moving heaven and earth. Her eyes welcomed his presence, drank in that presence of his as they missed him for all this while. Her heart was pounding all the time, ready to express it self to him, which it couldn't a while ago.

Such was the beauty of that look.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalreena1146starryLove_skbhavanimsJoan4loveNishpoosheetal_tellsksh_nsweetytubachatritscooljav1234tutu982MayaraaSobtiajith37nandini-sbLovelife19MuffinheadLifeGoesOnkritika99priya_sejwalCrazyMe_04AltairaNushIshforeverlazyapardh_baOne-Of-A-KindHawttInBlackGKurvisainiLIKEDMGEXOLforam...Lujain..AreYaar

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
u know, i was thinking exactly the same thing when i logged in! That look in their eyes in the precap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetytubaRassu20

Queen_of_Shadow Senior Member
Queen_of_Shadow
Queen_of_Shadow

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
That look spoke evrything... that look looked like it was gonna kill pandit...and no matter what state nandini is..she believed..she trusted that he would come through for her..he would come looking for her..
you are right that...manik would move heaven and earth to be her to find her... which was the most amazing part...

That look killed all of us viewers..the pain..the agony...Cry

Pyar mein kitna dard milta hai phir bhi hum pyar se moh nahi pherte.. 

Queen of Cabir Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalNishpooRassu20CrazyMe_04..Lujain..

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Can someone post a picture of THe LOOK? I'm dying of curiosity here!
vidhi_1998 Groupbie
vidhi_1998
vidhi_1998

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that after that most enchanted look, we are gonna get the most disgusted, angry, and vengeful face when he turns his head to the Pandit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rassu20CrazyMe_04

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Hey guys new here...I don't nornally comment here but I today I am commenting hope you don't mind

Coming to this post...i hope the cvs don't twist the precap and show new guy entering room and not manik...as seen in precap manik and new entry collide..I know m thinking negetive but just hope he doesn't harm manik like with a stick and all... Can't take this pandit anymore

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top