India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I Thought Anu Would Reject DDD - Ranveer S

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Ranveer Singh has spoken out about working with Anushka Sharma in Zoya Akhtar's next Dil Dhadakne Do'.

In an interview with Bombay Times , Singh said his ex-girlfriend, Anushka would always stay close to him. He said he knows her inside and out, and was kicked about getting to work with her again. "I remember being very excited when Zoya told me that she was considering Anushka for that part. I was mostly convinced that she would decline it. And I told her Well, all the best.' It was just a feeling I had. And then Zoya told me that she was on. And I was so excited that I would get to work with her again. I know that I have a great give-and-take with Anushka. That our energies, when they come together on screen, make for a great watch. I think she has the coolest part in the film and I am glad that she has the foresight to recognize that and her security as an actor to take up a part like that. All credit to her for making a damn good choice. I was thrilled to know that she would be the driving force of my character in the film. Band Baaja Baaraat established us as an onscreen couple and so I was looking forward to working again with her."

Singh has seen Sharma evolve as an actor and as a person. He has known her for the last five ears, and even as everything changes, he believes that Sharma's core, still remains solid. "She's crazy. She is a wild child. She has a very strong sense of righteousness and is very proper in all her dealings. She is a very honest person and if she feels something, she will say it and will not bother about the consequences. She is a very secure person and calls a spade a spade. And she has really evolved as an actor. I remember in one of the scenes, while the camera was rolling in Dil Dhadakne Do, I am thinking to myself, wow, how she has evolved. She has done consistently well with every film and was stunning in NH10. I have great affection for her brother and her parents and she will always be special person for me. It was great to reunite with her. I was already shooting on the ship and she joined later. We caught up for a couple of hours. I am really happy with all the success she has been seeing lately and I am her genuine well wisher. She has made some very intelligent choices and I very proud of the work she has been doing. She has the most sparkling equity amongst the young actors today. She has calmed down a lot. She was always high energy and a high strung person in general. And while she still has a lot of energy, she now has a grip on it. She is a sorted person, but her sense of humor is the same and she loves to take the mickey out of me. I came into her life 4-5 years ago and I know her for a long time and I see through all the layers, but I know at the end of the day that she is a good-hearted, loving person and honestly, that is all that matters. Everything else changes with your experiences and with time. All the superficial stuff is all mercurial and permanently changing, but her core remains solid."

Singh is expected to resume shooting for Bajirao Mastani' this week.

snatch Goldie
snatch
snatch

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
tired of this energy, crazy, wild child phrases... ranveer n anushka r synonymous to wanna be .
cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Looks like the role is very bokwas
Every one thought she would reject

May be something similar like sonali kulkarni in DCH

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top