Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DayAndNight

Sejal, hi-fi, i m here ๐Ÿ˜ƒnt permanently๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well i do agree wid u in that, nt a die hard fan of this show but i ve watched this show from starting.

The fact is the only character i luved in this show was of Suhani bt the writers had pathetically changed her character after every truth came out in front of her , i mean she has been shown unbelievable strong, i mean such characters doesnt really exist in reality. She is just staying wid birlas nd watching her so called in-laws trying to make her husband marry someone else nd that smone else is her betraying BestFrnd nd her husband is more interested in making the saumya refuse to marry him. Don't he hav mouth , toungue or throat or voice to tell his daadi that he don't want to marry that girl.

Unique brainless pieces r there in a show, y these maker start making there characters stupid to move their story forward.Strange๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: yusramazhar1

About Yuvraj and Suhani... Yuvraj did stand up against dadi to support saumya for Shudhi Karan ka ritual, and Suh for her friend, can't these two do it for themseleves... SOMETIME... crap didn't they think of respecting elders in the house when she argued back? and Yuvi... supported Suhani.. again giving wring signal to Saumya... Saumya... Saumya... And Saumya.. I wanna see this lady, soon when she breaks off with Birla does she argue with Dadi, before going and standing up for her friend or not..?? Like she always argued with her own MIL..!! Let's see..

And I do find One Good thing and that...
Only good thing about this whole stupid track is "Unity" among those Good Vs. Bad people...
Lol... Good People are equally for change United like Baddies in the show...

PS: ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Oh... Nice, Yeah... Shahid Amrita are like best bollywood jodi I have come across lately, and RagNa, :P Another bright example of how stupid Indian shows can be... when bunch of brainless people sit and write stories.

don't get me started over ragna yar.. ill cry buckets.. what an epic story ruined by stupid assholes.. diggers and politics... grrr i swear agr yeh ragna ko time daity nah .. ragna would have been the top jodis of tv... it has such a huge and god hearted including me fan base.. but alas... okay i should cry ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ... i miss my ragna... 

You Keep YuVani.. RagNa Are Mine...๐Ÿ˜ญ  And.. Waise.. this is Suhanii.. Forum.. Let's Cry in other forum called Ek Mutthi Aasman.. Fondly renamed as Ek Mutthi Bakwaas... Where sooo many of us have stioll kept RagNa and their pure Love Story alive [And secret we mock Kamla and PD shh...]...  It is still having one of those crazzy Pankhis and Fan vase.. with so many stories on RagNa.. Trust me You will Enjoy them... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And You won't even have to miss them.. they are alive in hearts... And the other lady I have tagged in this post.. Urf. Suman- DayAndNight has written few Fab. Stories on them too...

Coming to Forum Discussion of Suhani and Yuvraj...
Suman... to be honest, I started watching Suhanii.. to reduce my RagNa fever.. and Maintain or say bring back my sanity...!! But when I had started it...
I had adored Every character... Can u elieve including Menka and Ragini... But the way.. they have shown this whole changes in each of them.. has got me ache.. And guess what.. I had immense pride in Suhani.. when initially she refused to help Yuvraj in his stupid game plan of "Make Saumya and Dadi Realize.." an thought... she should have left Birla House Long back.. instead of helping them in this mission realization.. It was purely a fluke.. that Saumya was unhappy hearing Krishna's marriage plans.. but as I said.. in the post... all characters have their own set of "Confidence" ... in surity their steps and plans are right and straight...
Hell Pissing off...
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

How can you call Pratima the weakest link? Don't you know she has a PhD in emotional blackmail?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Emotional Blackmail.. is sign of weekness... since person cannot do something cncrete...!!

Daddi... never emotionally blackmailed Saumya.. She just tried t make her see the difference... had Pratima had some senses she should have tried showing Dadi... How much better is Suhani.. As COmpared to Saumya...!!
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Emotional Blackmail.. is sign of weekness... since person cannot do something cncrete...!!

Daddi... never emotionally blackmailed Saumya.. She just tried t make her see the difference... had Pratima had some senses she should have tried showing Dadi... How much better is Suhani.. As COmpared to Saumya...!!

Lolol,  was just kidding.๐Ÿ˜† Agree with your post. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunceHat

ALSO S26, There is no such thing as "CHARACTER" in any character

๐Ÿ˜†

And Alot more is missing... Logic too.. sense... as well..
DayAndNight thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

You Keep YuVani.. RagNa Are Mine...๐Ÿ˜ญ  And.. Waise.. this is Suhanii.. Forum.. Let's Cry in other forum called Ek Mutthi Aasman.. Fondly renamed as Ek Mutthi Bakwaas... Where sooo many of us have stioll kept RagNa and their pure Love Story alive [And secret we mock Kamla and PD shh...]...  It is still having one of those crazzy Pankhis and Fan vase.. with so many stories on RagNa.. Trust me You will Enjoy them... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And You won't even have to miss them.. they are alive in hearts... And the other lady I have tagged in this post.. Urf. Suman- DayAndNight has written few Fab. Stories on them too...

Coming to Forum Discussion of Suhani and Yuvraj...
Suman... to be honest, I started watching Suhanii.. to reduce my RagNa fever.. and Maintain or say bring back my sanity...!! But when I had started it...
I had adored Every character... Can u elieve including Menka and Ragini... But the way.. they have shown this whole changes in each of them.. has got me ache.. And guess what.. I had immense pride in Suhani.. when initially she refused to help Yuvraj in his stupid game plan of "Make Saumya and Dadi Realize.." an thought... she should have left Birla House Long back..
instead of helping them in this mission realization.. It was purely a fluke.. that Saumya was unhappy hearing Krishna's marriage plans.. but as I said.. in the post... all characters have their own set of "Confidence" ... in surity their steps and plans are right and straight...
Hell Pissing off...

@ bold same here sejal even i ve started this show to finally move on but this show has given me headache after few,...sorry correction...many changes, specially in character's behaviour.๐Ÿคข
Now i think atleast RagNa were worth watching in ek mutthi bakwaas๐Ÿ˜†
@pink ๐Ÿ˜ฒmy promotion on this forum, Sukriya, Sukriya๐Ÿ˜ณ