Hey.. nyc concept. 

Liked it a lot.
Update soon n plz pm me๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Thankss a lot dear..
Updating nd will surely pm u ๐Ÿ˜Š
CarefreeDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hola ppl, here i am presenting the very first chappy of  TF.It will be kinda detailed character sketch type.

Hope u like it!!

TWISTED PERFECTION

CHAPTER- 1

"What is my mistake??" Asked a girl looking at the empty road from her window.

"WHAT??? You haven't done anything.So nothing's your mistake"said another girl.

"But still Vidushi  my life is a mess.The person whom I love is with someone else.My best friend oops Ex-best friend is my crush's gf and my latest bully. Things between my parents aren't good and my brother, Ahh I do't know what has he became" said the first girl, sad smile.

"But sanyukta ,this is  no way your mistake.Your so called love doesn't deserve you, I don't know why you love him and about your best friend, well she never was your best friend I guess.bt I can't say about your family"said vidushi in a comforting voice.

"Hey I still love him, even if he doesn't.And I m changed now"said sanyu with a determined smile.

"

Yup, In this summer you are definitely changed.From a fat elephant to a slim young girl but you still need to work on the courage factor.Don't let anyone bully you.And yeah get over him as soon as possible. "said vidushi.

(SANYU's POV)

Sameer Shekhawat, my first crush ,the love of my life since childhood. He Is sweet, polite ,calm and perfect. He never ever made fun of my weight, he was the one to comfort me when the other students were busy in makes jokes on my weight nd size.

But now he is with ISHI. Ishika Khanna, my former best friend, who has turned into my biggest enemy and bully. She was just like me, but she suddenly she became popular in school, she felt I m not good for her image so she broke our friendship .In the past 2 years she hadn't left a chance to insult me ,torment me or bully me.

Well I was always the target of bully's, since childhood. But my brother was there to protect me from them.But now he is not the same who he used to be .He missed his exam, his gf ditched him and now he is in depression and drowning himself in alcohols.Sometime I miss being Parth Agarwal's sister.

There 2 years were the mess of my life.But my new life starts now as now I am in 12th and today is the first day of school.

(POV ENDS)

"Sanyukta, where are you lost"Said vidushi breaking her chain of thoughts.

"Ahh nothing !!come-on school chalte h otherwise we will be late on the very first day" said sanyu.

"Chalte nhi h, we will be driving to school .I mean I will be driving" said vidushi , winking at her.

"Your dad permitted u to drive. And here , I've asked my dad to give me any of his car to drive and he said he'll think about it" said sanyu sadly.

" ohh we are all 17 yarr.So legally we have our learning license so we can drive." said vidushi.

"But my dad still thinks I am his little daughter and he said he'llbe dropping me to school till he's thinking whether to give me a car or not" said sanyu, angrily.

"Awww how cute .Enjoy being MAYOR's daughter .Now get in the car.I am driving" said vidushi teasing her.

(At School)

Everyone was looking at Sanyukta like she had grown a third eye or two big antennas and suddenly became the hot topic for everyone.

"Ohh guys whose here Mayor's daughter Sanyukta, with a complete makeover.Fatty to fitty.Whom you want to impress haan" said Ishika ,on seeing sanyukta.

"Ishika...ummm. Why you are doing this?" said sanyukta stammering .

"Ohh you are still that coward sanyukta.I thought you are changed but now you're still the same.It will be fun bullying you again, fatty sanyu"said ishika meanly

"But I am not fat anymore" said sanyu.

"awww poor u, but I will call u that only. Mediocre"she said meanly ,and went away from there.

"Why didn't you said anything.I'll break her teeth someday" said vidushi.

"I don't know" said sanyu still registering what happed few seconds earlier.

"Sanyu you need to work on the courage factor, be a bit confident na"said vidushi.

"What else do u expect from a socially handicapped person like me.I am advising you don't be with me, otherwise she will harm you" said sanyu on a verge of crying.

" Hey don't cry yarr.From past two years I know her,so I know she can never harm me as she is a loser.And I'll will never leave your side .Get that."said vidushi.

Sanyu looked at her and then again in the Ishita's direction.She wonder what good she has done since she got friend like vidushi. She enetered my life when it was a mess that is 2 years ago and alwys have been in my side.

"Uhh I'm getting late for my class.So bbye see you in lunch break"saying this vidushi went to her bio class.

Sanyu was walking towards her locker suddenly she bumped someone.

"Uhh sorry"  she said ,picking her books up

"Ahh its ok.Btw u look gud"the other person said.

As soon as she heard this voice , she knew whom it belong to.SAMEER

"Uh sameer, thank u" she said, flattened by his compliment.

She saw ishika behind the locker , gritting her teeth .So she immediately went away from there.

"Hey where u going" shouted sameer.

"I'm late for my maths class .See u later" Said sanyu hurriedly.

And went to her class and sat beside Kaustuki , another best friend.After that she got so much busy in studies , that she didn't even got a chance to talk to vidushi and kaustuki.

Finally the school was over.Sanyu headed back to her home with vidushi.For her it wasn't a bad day except for ishika's occasional bullying.

She reached her home and immediately plopped on her bed. After sometime she logged her fb account, only to find a post which stated "Get ready to welcome me,I am COMING BACK"

It was by HIM. She was horrified, terrified, shocked beyond her limits.

Precap :Rd's GRAND ENTRY !!

Don't beat me up guys, after reading this.

Press the like TAB nd COMMENT too

Feel free to CRITICIZE me !!

Love

Anshika

Edited by Frozen_Flames - 8 years ago
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww it was wonderfully penned yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
it seems so different !! N really amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ
waiting for nxt update...update soony๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vrinda65 thumbnail