Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Suji..

She killed Falguni? Did they show Ritika there ? I missed even that part. But why isn't Ishani worried abour her mom's death?

Yes, accident scene was saddest but damn good. Anyone can figure out how much they love each other... Actually I didnt expect they'd add I hate U dialogue right after that scene. That didn't sound real. They eyes can't be so deceiving.

Yup she killed falguni, But the whole scene was Like she called Ishani on the terrace, But falguni knew about ishani that she's alive by Shikhar's mom, actually ishani changed her identity after coming out from jail, she decided to change her identity so no one will know about she's alive, she don't want even RV to know about her herself...kiyun jab woh jail se bahar aayi thi, to woh RV ke paas wapas jaaari thi, but then she get to know k ritika is now RV's wife & she's pregnant with RV's baby Lekin ye true nahi hai, Ishani ko bhi nahi pata k ye bacha Chirkut k hai 😃
she thought's that the baby is of ranveer so she decided that she wont be back in rv's life aur undono ko apni life jeene degi...how stupid na? 😕😕
sooo she started living in shikhar the lawyers home, shikhars sister krisha loves ishani's brother Devarsh to unhone undono ka rishta pakkka kardiya...but ishani keeps hiding from her family members cause devarsh told her that no one want her in their life again as she get them all down in societies eyes...but then in Krisha & Devarsh Roka ceremony, Shikhars mom tell's Falguni that this girl is ishani, Falguni knew about Ishani is alive so she run to meet her into her room, but ishani was not there, meanwhile ritika message ishani to come on terrace , falguni reads that message & goes to the terrace she thought ishani must be on the terrace so she can meet her there...but she want not there...& Ritika Pushed falguni, CV's did'nt shown ritika doing that but it'll be revealed in future episs
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suji..

I have only few recorded. Do we find all epi's in youtube ?

Nooo youtube pe to nahi milega...u can get all the episodes on desitvBox.net!!great web for Serials 😃😃
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love ur dp.. Um having a feeling that Barun Sobti himself asking these doubts with his innocent looking face❤️
_bs_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Yup she killed falguni, But the whole scene was Like she called Ishani on the terrace, But falguni knew about ishani that she's alive by Shikhar's mom, actually ishani changed her identity after coming out from jail, she decided to change her identity so no one will know about she's alive, she don't want even RV to know about her herself...kiyun jab woh jail se bahar aayi thi, to woh RV ke paas wapas jaaari thi, but then she get to know k ritika is now RV's wife & she's pregnant with RV's baby Lekin ye true nahi hai, Ishani ko bhi nahi pata k ye bacha Chirkut k hai 😃
she thought's that the baby is of ranveer so she decided that she wont be back in rv's life aur undono ko apni life jeene degi...how stupid na? 😕😕
sooo she started living in shikhar the lawyers home, shikhars sister krisha loves ishani's brother Devarsh to unhone undono ka rishta pakkka kardiya...but ishani keeps hiding from her family members cause devarsh told her that no one want her in their life again as she get them all down in societies eyes...but then in Krisha & Devarsh Roka ceremony, Shikhars mom tell's Falguni that this girl is ishani, Falguni knew about Ishani is alive so she run to meet her into her room, but ishani was not there, meanwhile ritika message ishani to come on terrace , falguni reads that message & goes to the terrace she thought ishani must be on the terrace so she can meet her there...but she want not there...& Ritika Pushed falguni, CV's did'nt shown ritika doing that but it'll be revealed in future episs

Thanks dear !!
_bs_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

I love ur dp.. Um having a feeling that Barun Sobti himself asking these doubts with his innocent looking face❤️

Thank you... And, me in the place of Barun... Wow... .. I just love him !! ❤️

Now I started liking Shakti. We get to see him in MATH and NB as well.