_bs_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was watching Meri Aashique on n off.
I am not much into serials.. but the last week scene where RV met with accident and the Badlapur song they played.. the scene moved me to tears.. and its one of the best scenes I have seen any where.

I missed all the story during Chirag's death, and Ishani's jail. Who killed Chirag? Why is Ritiki with RV? They say they are married and they are not. I am confused. Is it RV's child ? What happened to Ritika's fiance?

Can someone brief what's going on?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hiii

According to spoilers online videos ritika killed chirkut and she caring chirkut child.

Shermn break his relationship with ritika bcz he gets known she is pregnant and he thinks its rv child.

Ritika and ranveer are not married they  are just pretending of married. 

Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suji..

I was watching Meri Aashique on n off.

I am not much into serials.. but the last week scene where RV met with accident and the Badlapur song they played.. the scene moved me to tears.. and its one of the best scenes I have seen any where.

I missed all the story during Chirag's death, and Ishani's jail. Who killed Chirag? Why is Ritiki with RV? They say they are married and they are not. I am confused. Is it RV's child ? What happened to Ritika's fiance?

Can someone brief what's going on?

if u ever get time do watch the entire serial from the start..u'll never regret watching it...each n every episode of it was a great ❤️ 😊Edited by rafia12 - 8 years ago
_bs_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnzila

Hiii

According to spoilers online videos ritika killed chirkut and she caring chirkut child.

Shermn break his relationship with ritika bcz he gets known she is pregnant and he thinks its rv child.

Ritika and ranveer are not married they  are just pretending of married. 

Ohhh

Why did Ishaani take the blame? Jail n death sentence etc..?

Spoilers in the sense, is it not shown in the serial who is child's father or who really killed Chirag?

RV assumes that Ishani killed Chirag, but did he know who is child's father?
_bs_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafia12

if u ever get time do watch the entire serial from the start..u'll never regret watching it...each n every episode of it was a great ❤️ 😊

Hmmm... I am skeptical as I see lot of sadness than happiness in their life. Non stop MUs.

I can't judge as I saw very less... Once current track gets better I will try to watch.
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohhh

Spoilers in the sense, is it not shown in the serial who is child's father or who really killed Chirag?

Ishaani took the blame as she thought ranveer had bumped him off .Spoilers in the sense of olv (online videos).It has not been shown as yet even we are eagerly waiting for her truth to be unveiled as soon as possible.Ranveer is still not convinced that ishaani killed him and he thinks that it is sharman's child who abandoned ri so he is in for a huge shock😆.Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohhh

ishani took blame on her self for saving rv bcz she thinks rv  by mistakely rv killed chirkut.

no they didnt show yet in episode that ritika killed chirkut.

yes rv asumed ishani killed chirkut bcz ishani her self accept she killed chirkut..
and rv thinks its shermns child.

_bs_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Ishaani took the blame as she thought ranveer had bumped him off .Spoilers in the sense of olv (online videos).It has not been shown as yet even we are eagerly waiting for her truth to be unveiled as soon as possible.

Oh okay..

Seeing the way Ritika is behaving with RV, I thought RV might be the father... may be drunk or somehow. She was very good when RV Ishani were together... But did she become selfish or she forgot who is the father or something ?
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ohhh

Ishani take the blame on herself cause she think RV killed Chirag so to save RV she took the whole blame on herself...she goes to jail & then the show took 6/7 months leap sorry don't remember after the leap there's a new entry shown in the show which is Shikhar the lawyer...he save's ishani...from the hanging till death,  

Ur question about who killed Chirag , So the answer is Ritika , She's the murderer & she did all this to seprate Ishveer...cause she wants RV into her life back...
The baby? nOoo she's not Pregnant She's just pretending...& if its true then its Chirkuts Baby nor RV neither Sharman...RV thinks that its sharman's baby but ritika lied to everyone...saying its sharman baby, but nooo its not a sharman's baby !!!!!!
_bs_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Ishaani took the blame as she thought ranveer had bumped him off .Spoilers in the sense of olv (online videos).It has not been shown as yet even we are eagerly waiting for her truth to be unveiled as soon as possible.Ranveer is still not convinced that ishaani killed him and he thinks that it is sharman's child who abandoned ri so he is in for a huge shock😆.

Oh RV thinks Sharman's child. Then why is he not trying to make him understand instead of thinking to marry Ritika or pretending. 

I thought one doubt.. n its turning out loads of doubts.. 😛