JA FF Jashn e BaharVII(CLOSED) - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
ak in romantic mood ahhann 😳 bt for jo she is so scared after getting about other man in dungeon with her.what will she do now????
Omg... Jalal... 😳
Awesome update... πŸ˜ƒ
Part352 Jalal's secret crush...4
plz can u tell me what exactly happened in thier 1st night..
did they get intimate ???
what was their reaction & relation on following days... ???
plz tell me

coming to the update
its awsum
plz update soon
Originally posted by swetiii

plz can u tell me what exactly happened in thier 1st night..
did they get intimate ???
what was their reaction & relation on following days... ???
plz tell me

coming to the update
its awsum
plz update soon
On first night Jodha got a knife to the tent at Sambhar and Akbar got angry and walked off

Once they came to agra Hamida arranged first night for them as per custom and although Ak hated her he had first night with her as ritual. Jodha was Okkk with that first night but Ak was angry as she had brought knife in sambhar. After that he was always angry and fighting with her and she acting kiddish with him getting on his nerves

Did jodha and jalal got intimate in their first night
Originally posted by myviewprem

</div>
<div>
On first night Jodha got a knife to the tent at Sambhar and Akbar got angry and walked off

Once they came to agra Hamida arranged first night for them as per custom and although Ak hated her he had first night with her as ritual. Jodha was Okkk with that first night but Ak was angry as she had brought knife in sambhar. After that he was always angry and fighting with her and she acting kiddish with him getting on his nerves

ooo
thnks dr for reply
superb update .
jalal's secret crush .wow...

bt i think this time also nothing will happen between thm .as jo defintely tell him about the person who touch her in dungeon.bt i hope jalal trust her nd also make understnd jo that itsnnoot ger a fault at .all
OOOLALA...
JALAL'S DARK DESIRE...☺️ 
AWESOME UPDATE...πŸ€—
UPDATE SOON...