Can we hope for it ! shaddii lol

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I know i will soind very funny today , but Can we just hope for it πŸ˜†
Yes as we all know that Cabir and Navya thise Ajeeb ppl r getting marriedπŸ˜† .yes yes i know wo Fake wala shadi πŸ˜† as its a Youth show, so i m sure we will never get to watch Manan's wedding and of course the beautiful wedding sequence like *Haldi, Sangeet, Mehendi* πŸ˜­

But can we hope that we will get such cutemoments through CAVYA πŸ˜²..i mean just guess guyz, if CV actually shows those wedding sequence though Cavya's wedding, we will be so much able to Enjoy MANAN on those ceremonies right  NANDINI wearing Lengha once again, Manik in Sherwani  Nanadini from Bride's group and Manik from Groom's group πŸ€ͺ hayee mein avi se pagal ho chuka 
Hu πŸ€ͺ
Cv now plzz stop brining so many new entries and give us some beautiful moments though Fab 4, Navya and Manan πŸ˜ƒ

I really really hope that my dreams come soon 
If CaVya can marry(fake or real) then MaNan can also marry in KY2 worldπŸ˜†
Yes, that will indeed be very cute seeing MaNan in all those rituals but it is kinda obvious that we are not gonna see MaNan's wedding coz like seriously, they're just 17 and 19 and that is so not the age to get married... Lets see, if this is shown... Edited by CrazyMe_04 - 8 years ago
So yes yes my wishes r coming true as per the new article..yoo πŸ₯³
Originally posted by CrazyMe_04

Yes, that will indeed be very cute seeing MaNan in all those rituals but it is kinda obvious that we are not gonna see MaNan's wedding coz like seriously, they're just 17 and 19 and that is so not the age to get married... Lets see, if this is shown...

No no i m not Talking about Mana's wedding...i just want them enjoying Cavya's marriage thats it πŸ˜³ i just want them to enjoy those cute wedding rituals thats it πŸ˜ƒ

Pata nehi ab CV sedha Shadi karwa dega CAVYA ki ya fir kuch rituals like mehendi , sangeet ye sab bhinfollow karega 
Oh god, please, not happening. The whole focus behind the homosexuality track is to connect with the LGBT audience (and others), portray it as something normal and create awareness. A wedding would give the opposite message saying how it's better to hide your sexuality than come out with pride. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no cavya wedding will happen. Not even for some stolen moments of romance between leads, there are more important things in the show. 
And this is MTV, no shaadi/sangeet plz.