Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 99)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for your kind words sonr, I'm not bias when discussing the plot...but I do have soft corner for vettaiyan LOL

As I said before, no point rooting for saravanan and meenaxi coz beyond the story and true love depiction, this is a commercial business where creative choices and GENERAL audience feedback matters...

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
.NJ. When everybody was supporting Saravanan Meenatchi marriage, the director went away from it and made Vettaiyan the lead. It took a few months for the people to adapt. As soon as Saravanan's name was mentioned, quite a bit of people started writing in other boards in favor of SM marriage. In YouTube the support looks like evenly divided. Many SM supporters who lost interest have started watching again. The director is capable of turning the story again without hurting the general audience's support. He has to complete the story. When the story started, it had the destination set. He has to reach there.

Just like he made Vettaiyan from bad to good in one day, he can make him bad again in one day. Don't underestimate him. The secret of what happened to Saravanan can also turn the tide around. Mind you, that most of the people are just watching for the entertainment. They don't care who marries who.

Kalai Arassi is the main reason I believe SM marriage is going to happen. She is a good looking gal, came from out of the blue with love in her heart for Vettaiyan. If SM marriage happens and the people find Vettaiyan hurt, the general audience who supported Vettaiyan will not like it. When they see him happily married to Kalai Arassi, they will have no problem. Also, the story has gone so far, people who are supporting Vettaiyan are openly writing that he should dump Meenatchi and marry Kalai Arassi. The path to SM marriage is already paved. This way, the director is going to score double by bringing in SM supporters and Vettaiyan supporters together in the final track. He is also going to finish the story he started. If he finish it with Vettaiyan, it is like breaking a cocoon. You will get a messy gooey. He should finish it to bring the butterfly out.

Just wait till Saravanan's secret comes out. His love and sacrifice are going to come to the surface. It is going to sway a lot of people toward him. He genuinely loved Meenatchi that he wanted her to be happy. He must have been hurt badly, maybe paralysis. He didn't want her to suffer with him. He hid himself. He didn't want to come in and disturb her life. He wanted her to make a happy life with Vettaiyan. He didn't just say it, he did it at his own hurt. He must have listened to all her messages. Yet, he never answered one of them. Aunt Meenatchi changed her number, RS and Sharatha came with one purpose, to unite VM. At the mention of the name Saravanan they weep. When the actual reason is known and his sacrifice and true love is revealed, public opinion will begin to change,

The SM marriage is a must for the two families to come together. Tamil is also pounded the whole last year to make that happen. That way is also clear.

At the temple, Vettaiyan had no feelings for Myna, but had some feelings for Kalai. That path is also half way. He will begin to get closer to her. He is keep going back to her regularly, while she is just staying home.

So the story is going well and the business and the public opinion is going to be fine. I think it will hit its peak at the climax. Since VM unity is something people have been expecting as a done deal for a long time, it will make the climax just predictable and flat. This director is going to twist it at the end just like he did it at the wedding day. He will make the SM and VK marriage, bring in Senthil and Sreeja for the climax for the family reunion, and tell me who in the right mind will complain. It will be a grand finale, happy happy ending, everybody will cheer the director.

Good for business to start SM3. Saravanan Meenatchi's daughter Meenatchi will come from Canada.

Edited by sonr - 12 January 2016 at 7:29am
kaulini Newbie
kaulini
kaulini

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

One of her limitation is being a village girl. If she was a city girl, she would have done everything you expect her to do a long time ago. Part of that village girl thing I am still trying to comprehend. This whole Thaali saga is overrated/

How did the village girl think of secretly getting a visa and going off to Canada with the help of 2 riffraffs? 

Thali saga.. is still a sentiment Indian women attach a great importance to. if a village girl can go through it without attaching any importance  due to bullying father or disappeared lover , whatever it might be.. then she is more forthcoming then even the most modern Indian women.. village or city or whereever... Then we can only think of the character as an opportunist who can take all for a ride to achieve her end .. unmindful of who's feeling in the family she is trampling... Obviously no one can ride 2 horses at the same time...

Anyway.. the director has achieved something... he has made so many people discuss this serial with so much seriousness... LOLLOLLOL

Edited by kaulini - 12 January 2016 at 12:35pm
kaulini Newbie
kaulini
kaulini

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

.NJ. 

Kalai Arassi is the main reason I believe SM marriage is going to happen. She is a good looking gal, came from out of the blue with love in her heart for Vettaiyan. If SM marriage happens and the people find Vettaiyan hurt, the general audience who supported Vettaiyan will not like it. When they see him happily married to Kalai Arassi, they will have no problem. Also, the story has gone so far, people who are supporting Vettaiyan are openly writing that he should dump Meenatchi and marry Kalai Arassi. The path to SM marriage is already paved. This way, the director is going to score double by bringing in SM supporters and Vettaiyan supporters together in the final track. He is also going to finish the story he started. If he finish it with Vettaiyan, it is like breaking a cocoon. You will get a messy gooey. He should finish it to bring the butterfly out.

Why should V get paired off with K... Because she loves him?... because he will be left high and dry when M goes off with S.?. so that all in M's family will not feel guilty for giving V a raw deal.? Or because.. the serial subhamma mudiya? No logic at all... Whats wrong if V stays single.? If his love for M , even if one-sided is so true then... he should not marry any one else... isn't sauce for goose,  sauce for gander too?????

Edited by kaulini - 12 January 2016 at 5:22pm
kaulini Newbie
kaulini
kaulini

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyankumaarm

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for VU and WU..

Expected twist.. Looking forward to see how the story will unfold further..

How can they hide the matter from Vettaiyan, Myna, RS & Saradha..

TM looks cute in this new hair style..

vettaiyan will find out easily. Meenakshi's mind is like clean slate (if she really affectedTongue ).
vettaiyan can write his love story.Smile
but Tamil might poisioning her mind about vettaiyan

Since Tamil has warned M should not be told that she is married.. they are hiding her jewels which has her thali... what if Tamil plans to marry her off to Pandi...  That way he can get his back  with S, V and his in laws..

Pandi would secure his revenge on V. 

This is possible as the doctor has warned them not to give M any shocking news...

Howzthat...Wink Big smile

Edited by kaulini - 12 January 2016 at 5:20pm
MissGrace Newbie
MissGrace
MissGrace

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Thank you all for all the updates.

I am new to this forum and was prompted to just share my thoughts after seeing the forum very active Smile

Like most audience ,I like the actors who play the role of Vettaiyan and Meenatchi for their splendid screen presence and chemistry.Hence I want the story move VM way.

* My opinion about Meenatchi character so far:

Characters like her are a curse to themselves and the people around them.This is because:

1.Just for her love to succeed,she was ready to let her father down in front of all on the day of wedding.(Tamil was not very bad those days)

2.She was ready to use Vettaiyan as scapegoat rather than respecting him as mere human.

3.Was ready to runaway and let down her whole lovable family.

4.Above all,remains deaf and blind to the things happening around and always misunderstand the situation and people.

5.Even if she ends up staying with Saravanan,she would bring up talks about vettiayan,how he cared for her and if Saravanan talks about the same,she would yell and breakup with him for his distrust. 

In brief,this is a character which wants everybody to understand her but will never take pains to understand others or even respect others feelings.

* Finally my opinion about True Love' of SM:

When the love is  between two beautiful hearts,they don't act selfishly and ignore others for the mere aspect of being together. 

It is definitely beautiful to fight and marry the person one loved but when things are out of control,it is equally beautiful to adapt and love the person who ended up as life partner as long as that person is not too bad to be loved.Past can't be forgotten but it has to be beautifully embraced with the present life.

That way this love is not between two beautiful hearts.It seems to exhibit only stubbornness.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaulinichapsi23Janumigan.NJ.

chapsi23 Groupbie
chapsi23
chapsi23

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Hi - I am new to the SM forum.

Is there a place where they post written updates of the episodes every day/week?

HotStar does not work for me and I am not able to see it on YouTube either... So wanted to check.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migan.NJ.

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaulini

One of her limitation is being a village girl. If she was a city girl, she would have done everything you expect her to do a long time ago. Part of that village girl thing I am still trying to comprehend. This whole Thaali saga is overrated/

How did the village girl think of secretly getting a visa and going off to Canada with the help of 2 riffraffs? 

Thali saga.. is still a sentiment Indian women attach a great importance to. if a village girl can go through it without attaching any importance  due to bullying father or disappeared lover , whatever it might be.. then she is more forthcoming then even the most modern Indian women.. village or city or whereever... Then we can only think of the character as an opportunist who can take all for a ride to achieve her end .. unmindful of who's feeling in the family she is trampling... Obviously no one can ride 2 horses at the same time...

Anyway.. the director has achieved something... he has made so many people discuss this serial with so much seriousness... LOLLOLLOL

@bold: so true LOL

Go to top