Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 98)

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Meenashi wakes up today... thodarum lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Great, wild imaginations are flying.
Notices that the Thaali is off her neck.

The script writer is great in twisting. He has achieved his goal in raising the interest in the show.

He started a great love story, hope he will finish it well. It is the finish line that is more important in any race. He complicated the story so well, now I am interested in seeing him untangling it. He cannot draw the line from the scratch, so this amnesia has to be temporary.
sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
In Kalayana Parisu, Soorya lost his memory. Soorya loved Gayathri, Subo had one sided love for him. After the amnesia, Subo managed to write her love on his heart. She used her Thali to convince him. He also started falling for him. When he found out the truth, Soorya hated Subo even more.Ermm

This story will go a different way, but the truth will come out at the end. What will decide the end of the story is whether her love for Saravanan is pure, true, and heavenly or not.HeartHeartHeart The deciding factor won't be Saravanan's current condition.

Edited by sonr - 11 January 2016 at 8:38am
kaulini Newbie
kaulini
kaulini

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

indhu6, I am glad my comments stirred you up. Awesome, that means I have done my job. I don't have any hatred for anybody, neither I am a fan of anybody. 

Before I came in here, all the comments are stereo type.People are more subjective than objective. This place was a Vettaiyan fan club, rather than Saravanan Meenatchi discussion forum.

If anyone thinks, my points are wrong he/she is free to put a counter argument. Your comment was more of a personal attack than a counter argument. You just wanted me evicted. I have yet to see a serious counter argument. I see a lot of personal wishes. 

So far, only one person gave a good argument favouring VM unity. The argument was that Saravanan is an all good guy that he was boring. Vettaiyan is half good and half bad therefore he is more interesting. Most of the people who are supporting are villagers. They can relate to Vettaiyan  more than Saravanan from Canada. Only the people from overseas and urban cities in India are supporting Saravanan.

The argument is more about the popularity than actual storyline. My point to the director is that "You have started a good story, did very well, don't kill it now for the sake of popularity,"

A smart director will do both. I am actually challenging him, not you. A smart director should lead the people, not follow the people. If it is the villagers, It's easy to sway them.

I started seeing more people coming out from their hiding in support for SM marriage in Techsatish. That is encouraging for me. I put something and go back to see a few me toos. There are times I am busy, but others are answering the VM fans. Some of their arguments are stronger than mine. It wasn't like that before.

Aim your guns at the characters in SM, not at me.

Fine... S and M truly love each other... Then why should M marry V ? to please her father?... she waited for S to come as he promised... in the last moment when she did not see him... she should have got up and walked out... Is marriage a joke...? One scapegoat will tie the thaali to please a bunch of egoist... and here we are discussing who's love is great...?

Love is being loyal and commited... all reasons for marrying another man, when in love with someone else,  is worthless and ridicules the institution called marriage...

to term M feelings as love .. Confused...??? who does she love? S? and she will show it by allowing someone else tie the sacred thread round her neck? If she has not attached any sanctity to it and just went thru the ritual as she had no choice... then why attach importance to it now? 

I thought M loves only her father more than anyone else... and for that reason she was willing to go thru this marriage... Then again she was then willing to run off to canada to join saravanan after wedding... wont she be hurting her father if she did it?

Looks like M has all the right things wrongly conceptualised... My analysis is .. she does not love anyone.. not even herself... because she does not know the true meaning of love and the commitment that goes with it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaulini

Fine... S and M truly love each other... Then why should M marry V ? to please her father?... she waited for S to come as he promised... in the last moment when she did not see him... she should have got up and walked out... Is marriage a joke...?

I thought M loves only her father more than anyone else... and for that reason she was willing to go thru this marriage... Then again she was then willing to run off to canada to join saravanan after wedding... wont she be hurting her father if she did it?

Agree 100%..

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
kaulini, you did a good job on analysing Meenatchi. Your understanding of Meenatchi is what most of the people undertand her to be. The director has answered your questions regarding Thaali. She is one of the most complicated characters. She answered for herself on Dec. 11,22,31 and Jan. 01. Then on the 04th, all the flashback she had complicated things again. The director's style is that he would let everybody slam her and then he will come and answer. Once he answers, that will be the end of the show.

I can understand her love part she struggled between Tamil and Saravanan. Saravanan himself misunderstood and shouted at her to choose between him and Tamil; and later realized his mistake and apologised. That was the director's part in making us understand that struggle. This is THE main issue in this whole story. This is a love struggle being trapped between two people she loves; and I have been in situations like that, so I can understand it. She would have stopped the marriage if Saravanan had shown up. She would have drawn strength from him. Tamil didn't just love Meenatchi, he was also a big bully.

One of her limitation is being a village girl. If she was a city girl, she would have done everything you expect her to do a long time ago. Part of that village girl thing I am still trying to comprehend. This whole Thaali saga is overrated/

Leaving all these things behind, looking at her in the heart level, I see a pure lover. She is a genuine lover who has given her heart to a guy who is also a genuine lover. She is suddenly separated from him, completely severed of all contacts and struggling with no one to help. On the other hand, including her mother, everybody is pushing her toward another man. This man is doing everything good to win her over. His mother is terminally ill, and because of that she ends up acting like his wife. I can go on like that to show how big is her struggle.

As per RS, she has been continuously asking him about Saravanan. That's for over 6 months. Finally when she was fighting for her life he relented to connect to him by a phone call.

I want her to win in this struggle.I will not blame her for her limitations and helplessness. Her mother didn't help, her best friend didn't help, The questions she asked Myna on De. 31 tells how hurt she is. Right on top of this, she finds out her father has also lied.

Up until today, her body, soul and spirit are all with Saravanan. Only her emotions are disturbed. She cannot be a real human being if her emotions are not disturbed after everything she went through. Her last words are that she just wanted to run away where there is nobody.

Edited by sonr - 11 January 2016 at 8:26pm
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
kaulini well said,

I've been saying it many times...meenaxi's character is flawed...she seems to be eagerly waiting for saravanan to return and yet wants to stay married with vettaiyan...that's where the problem lies!! no one would ask meenaxi to stop thinking of saravanan if she had refused to marry vettaiyan or if she had easily thrown the thali without second thought...

there is no true love if you ask me...I don't like this double game keeping two guys or two girls as options just case if one leaves you...they did that with meenaxi and from yesterday's epi they are doing the same with vettaiyan...why did he lie to kalairasi...I like the comedy in this show, but it shouldn't be in the extend of ruining the seriousness of the sequence...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaulinimiganhopper_ocean

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
.NJ. I like your comment because it is not biased and right on. As much as I want to support her, I also want to see some steadiness in Meenatchi's mind.It is there, but it is not there.

Edited by sonr - 11 January 2016 at 8:48pm

Go to top