Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 96)

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daffodilee

Well meenakshi wants vettayan or saravanan seekrom panjayatha mudichu adutha track vanga pa nanga viewers yevlo naal than valikatha mathriye nadikrathu Cool 
First of all i really forgot the definition of love after seeing meenakshi .True love waits!! yes it will . meenakshi waited for saravanan and was friendly with vettayan until they get seperated .but when vettayan asked for divorce her thin line between being friend or lover was disturbed . if she really wanted & waited for saravanan she could have easly thrown tthali out of her neck .but her heart unkowingly started feelings towards her friendly so called husband vettayan . she cant escape saying " it may hurt vettayan or her father bla bla". 

She should be happy now ,bcoz divorce with vettayan will clear her route towards saravanan but here meenakshi is confused .The confusion is bcoz of her soft heart.,love or affection (whatever) towards vettayan . yeppo confusion vanthatho appove it clealry means she wants only vettayan not saravanan .Her love for saravanan was true but her heart moved on towards vettayan .The thing is meenakshi didnt realised . 

This is wat i understood by seeing  Wink

The reason I was supporting SM marriage is because of Meenatchi's true love that has stood the test and kept waiting. I was expecting good things to come to those who wait and her perseverance to pay. If she were to give in now, it is not true love, and there is nothing for me to admire in her. It will also make the whole story not admirable; just a random sequence of events that led to nothing

Like someone suggested, Saravanan might be paralysed. In that case, for Saravanan to ask her to unite to Vettaiyan is true love. If Meenatchi has true love, she has all the more reason to marry him now than ever. When he had temporary paralysis, Soundarya told Vaithi after he beat up Saravanan, "If he had gone into paralysis, who would give him a girl. He had saved my Thaali. He has all the rights to marry Meenatchi." If he really is paralysed, it happened because he tried to save Tamil, and he tried to come to the wedding day for Meenatchi. If Meenatchi finds out that he is paralysed, then how can she leave him knowing she was the cause. True love would admire Saravanan's sacrifice and would take care of him the rest of his life. If she joins Vettaiyan, that would make her love so selfish. That would make the whole story antithesis to pure love. For Vettaiyan, Saravanan is his brother. He also cannot take Meenatchi with clear conscience. You don't want your marriage to be established on someone else's pain.

Indhu6 Newbie
Indhu6
Indhu6

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

Originally posted by Daffodilee

Well meenakshi wants vettayan or saravanan seekrom panjayatha mudichu adutha track vanga pa nanga viewers yevlo naal than valikatha mathriye nadikrathu Cool 
First of all i really forgot the definition of love after seeing meenakshi .True love waits!! yes it will . meenakshi waited for saravanan and was friendly with vettayan until they get seperated .but when vettayan asked for divorce her thin line between being friend or lover was disturbed . if she really wanted & waited for saravanan she could have easly thrown tthali out of her neck .but her heart unkowingly started feelings towards her friendly so called husband vettayan . she cant escape saying " it may hurt vettayan or her father bla bla". 

She should be happy now ,bcoz divorce with vettayan will clear her route towards saravanan but here meenakshi is confused .The confusion is bcoz of her soft heart.,love or affection (whatever) towards vettayan . yeppo confusion vanthatho appove it clealry means she wants only vettayan not saravanan .Her love for saravanan was true but her heart moved on towards vettayan .The thing is meenakshi didnt realised . 

This is wat i understood by seeing  Wink

The reason I was supporting SM marriage is because of Meenatchi's true love that has stood the test and kept waiting. I was expecting good things to come to those who wait and her perseverance to pay. If she were to give in now, it is not true love, and there is nothing for me to admire in her. It will also make the whole story not admirable; just a random sequence of events that led to nothing

Like someone suggested, Saravanan might be paralysed. In that case, for Saravanan to ask her to unite to Vettaiyan is true love. If Meenatchi has true love, she has all the more reason to marry him now than ever. When he had temporary paralysis, Soundarya told Vaithi after he beat up Saravanan, "If he had gone into paralysis, who would give him a girl. He had saved my Thaali. He has all the rights to marry Meenatchi." If he really is paralysed, it happened because he tried to save Tamil, and he tried to come to the wedding day for Meenatchi. If Meenatchi finds out that he is paralysed, then how can she leave him knowing she was the cause. True love would admire Saravanan's sacrifice and would take care of him the rest of his life. If she joins Vettaiyan, that would make her love so selfish. That would make the whole story antithesis to pure love. For Vettaiyan, Saravanan is his brother. He also cannot take Meenatchi with clear conscience. You don't want your marriage to be established on someone else's pain.

Hi all, 

I am new to the forum but have been following it for a while now. This individual 'sonar' is the reason behind me wanting to join this forum !!
Seriously you need to give up ur hatret because I see your comments on techsatish website too!! Always putting down vettaiyan!

I also wanted to see SM get married this time last year but things took a different  turn! That's life! Meenakshi is in love with vettaiyan now otherwise she would have thrown the thaali away - she said it herself  when myna asked on two occasions!!

She has fallen for V, let her be happy with him! Stop living in the past! People fall in love more than once! Stop saying the same rubbish like a broken record!!!

Edited by Indhu6 - 10 January 2016 at 5:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaulini.NJ.

gklk Groupbie
gklk
gklk

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Rightu meenakshi ku yaarayum gnabagam illa 
Vettayan ahyum gnabagam ila
Appa she will remember only shakti saravanan 

Semma twist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyankumaarm

This week promo is out ...
Meenakshi wakes up asking who u r all?.
She forgets everything. 

So tamil wants not to reveal this to vettaiyan. 

Next morning meenakshi sees vettaiyan asking who is that person?
Vettaiyan says hai to meenakshi. She replays hai.
Does she pretend or really forget everything?

Let us wait & watch. .

I knew it...head injury means amnesia in serial LOL

hope she falls in love with vettaiyan all over again...Embarrassed

thanks for the promo update...

Edited by .NJ. - 10 January 2016 at 5:57pm
sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
indhu6, I am glad my comments stirred you up. Awesome, that means I have done my job. I don't have any hatred for anybody, neither I am a fan of anybody. 

Before I came in here, all the comments are stereo type.People are more subjective than objective. This place was a Vettaiyan fan club, rather than Saravanan Meenatchi discussion forum.

If anyone thinks, my points are wrong he/she is free to put a counter argument. Your comment was more of a personal attack than a counter argument. You just wanted me evicted. I have yet to see a serious counter argument. I see a lot of personal wishes. 

So far, only one person gave a good argument favouring VM unity. The argument was that Saravanan is an all good guy that he was boring. Vettaiyan is half good and half bad therefore he is more interesting. Most of the people who are supporting are villagers. They can relate to Vettaiyan  more than Saravanan from Canada. Only the people from overseas and urban cities in India are supporting Saravanan.

The argument is more about the popularity than actual storyline. My point to the director is that "You have started a good story, did very well, don't kill it now for the sake of popularity,"

A smart director will do both. I am actually challenging him, not you. A smart director should lead the people, not follow the people. If it is the villagers, It's easy to sway them.

I started seeing more people coming out from their hiding in support for SM marriage in Techsatish. That is encouraging for me. I put something and go back to see a few me toos. There are times I am busy, but others are answering the VM fans. Some of their arguments are stronger than mine. It wasn't like that before.

Aim your guns at the characters in SM, not at me.

Edited by sonr - 10 January 2016 at 6:47pm
sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
indhu6, there are a lot of people writing on Techsatish  that are putting Vettaiyan down. Don't blame that on me. My comments are usually based on the storyline than individuals. You have to be careful before slurring somebody.
nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

A kind request to all SM fans here..

Please refrain from attacking the members personally.. Every individual has his/her rights to voice his/her opinions.. While we enjoy arguing for our opinions, it gets ugly when we attack members personally.. Also, this is against IF COC and may result in raising the warning levels..

I hope we all will enjoy the show with our difference of opinions..

Nithya
Channel Moderator
India-Forums Tamil Section

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 January 2016 at 8:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kauliniWonderfullife

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Indhu,

Welcome to IF Tamil section..

Do join us in our discussions and have fun..

Nithya
IF Tamil Section Dev Team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife

Go to top