Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 90)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 05 January 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I would like Vettaiyan taking care of her and nursing her back to health.
One thing as you all said they keep showing Saravanan that guy

may be they will bring him back pola.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 06 January 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
When Saravanan arrives he doesn't have to take the main role. I believe it will only be for a few concluding episodes. At the current rate of 2 promos per week, it could end soon.
As of December 30, 2015, the wiki for Saravanan Meenatchi removed the last line (I pasted it below) from the plot summary.

"The story revolves around how the unhappily married couple Saravanan(Vettaiyan) and Meenatchi falls in love."

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 06 January 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Some believe that Meenatchi has love for Vettaiyan and she doesn't know it.
Love is a strong feeling. You don't need a magnifying glass to find it, nor ten people to squeeze it out. The current Thaali saga to squeeze any love out of Meenatchi is all wrong. In real life it would be a real turn off. When Meenatchi just had a crush on Saravanan, she was losing sleep over it. She was in tears when he disappeared just for a few days. After a year of no show, but just a fake letter brought her to tears for days. Vettaiyan had a whole year to win her heart without any competition. He did it all the wrong way. Trying to provoke her using Kalai was a bad idea. Saravanan refused to use Priya. It should be next to impossible to forget a guy like that. For Meenatchi to ever fall for Vettaiyan is unrealistic.

Hope the script writer would be realistic in his conclusion. So far he is good.
gklk Groupbie
gklk
gklk

Posted: 06 January 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Shakti saravanan vandhalum use illa
Only vettayan meenakshi
Pongappa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 06 January 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gklk

Shakti saravanan vandhalum use illa
Only vettayan meenakshi
Pongappa

It is Saravanan Meenatchi love story. Their love to survive the long separation will make this love story special. Pure and sincere love should stand any test. For Saravanan to come back and take Meenatchi will make their love a success, thus will have a great value. Otherwise, it would be a love failure story, thus will have no value. Last statement from Meenatchi was, "Enakku avana pdikkathu, enakku intha kalyaanathila istam illa, aanaal etho ondu ennai thadukkuthu. ennakku etho payamaa irukku." It is some kind of fear. Over two years of SM2 serial is still a love story between Saravanan and Meenatchi. For the name of the Serial and for the love that prevailed so far, it is natural to expect the success of that love.

Edited by sonr - 06 January 2016 at 7:03am
gklk Groupbie
gklk
gklk

Posted: 06 January 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Factu 
I'm not love hater
I also want saravanan and meenakshi to unite
Its irfan or vetri whom ever it may be 
It would be interesting 
And lovely
But todays episode doesn't seem like that

Further story depend only on meenakshi memory

Lets wait n see
sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 06 January 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
gklk, your are reasonable.
It is definitely lovely to unite Saravanan and Meenatchi. I also don't care if it is Irfan or Vetri. I am just looking at the Saravanan character. 

For the director to keep him away for so long is very unreasonable. He is also giving so many opportunities for Vettaiyan to get to her heart while Saravanan is absent. I think that is also unreasonable.

What the director does is up to him. I am just giving my opinion. There are few stories I can cherish for a long time. If he finish it well, it can be one of them.
Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 06 January 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by .NJ.

Oh no what a twist! Will meenaxi suffer from amnesia and forget the marriage & what vettaiyan has done for her...:(

OMG forget Saravanan too? Wink

And start all over again SM2? or will it be SM3?

Or maybe meenashi completely forgot about saravanan but only remembers her marriage with Vettaiyan Tongue Then this saravanan will be back but meenashi will ignore him as she cant remember him ...

second possibility -  meenashi forgets everythign and everyone will convince vettaiyan or be on his side to try get meenashi back normal without remembering her first love LOL 

ShockedLOL

Idhu nadanthaa I won't be surprised Akka. Good suggestions. Smile I think SM will end in favour of Vettaiyan.

It will be nice if they also resolved the original issue of Saravanan and Tamizh and brought in SS and family (special appearance by Senthil and Sreeja?) but maybe unlikely Cry

Hope they don't drag this amnesia track too much.

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 06 January 2016 at 9:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facemiganhopper_ocean.NJ.

Go to top