Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 79

sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
.NJ. You have a nice way of getting your point through. It is only a fiction, so there is no need to get upset or fight. I think you do it very well. 

Having said that, we have a common ground, and that is "Let love win," The difference is, whose love should win. 

It's interesting that you brought God into this fictional story by saying, "Man proposes, God disposes." If actually God is involved, I have a valid case. God listens to what is right and wrong. He  knows more than all men put together. He acts as a king. The director acts like a prime minister. He has to listen to the people. 

Every time Meenatchi had a chance to pray, she had this one prayer, "Saravanan should become my husband. That's the only thing I want." Saravanan prayed, "Meenatchi is everything to me. Without her there is no meaning in my life." Kalaiarassi prayed, "Vettaiyan should become my husband." 

So, let God decide how he is going to answer. When I say "Let love win", it's three people's love. When you say "Let love win", it's one person's love.  
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .NJ.

thanks for the update...VM scene was cute...I'm liking M's new hairstyle and her toned down self too...

Yes NJ - she looks much pretty and younger. Her old look made her look too old for the character. I like this new look

On top of it now am liking this new track ðŸ˜‰ especially the new bond between vettaiyan and meenashi. I dont care for others who are still rooting for Saravanan Meenashi love - cause as far i can see that is done. Does not matter she lost memory or not - she is now going towards her life long love ðŸ˜³
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Yes NJ - she looks much pretty and younger. Her old look made her look too old for the character. I like this new look

On top of it now am liking this new track ðŸ˜‰ especially the new bond between vettaiyan and meenashi. I dont care for others who are still rooting for Saravanan Meenashi love - cause as far i can see that is done. Does not matter she lost memory or not - she is now going towards her life long love ðŸ˜³

Yeah seriuosly so good this track

Hope to see Vettaiyan Meenakshi and she liking him 

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So good episode today
And yes her hairstyke good too

She cut her ehair short vera I think this is her real hair tane???

Before she used to have long hair

And so funny she mention this house looks like Pei house nnu omg I could not stop laughing.

She is very calm and telling her parents she needs time to to open up so so cute cute

Tamil still idiot not allowing anyone to see her 

And vaithi threatening Thulasi that will be our last day together too much athu. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Meenu Akka :)

Loved reading the update.. Will try to watch the Vettaiyan Meenakshi scene.
lulu1243 thumbnail
I hope Meenakshi and Vettaiyan get together and don't really get the point of some of us always finding the need to justify why S and M needs to be together. I don't over analyze the show when I watch it. As a busy mom of a newborn baby, I enjoy sitting down to watch it for some light entertainment. I like Vettaiyan's character and he is starting to grow on me like he is on others. I hate to say it but I hope they don't bring Saravanan back. 

Vettaiyan is no saint but so isnt Meenakshi and Saravanan. I don't really find S and M to be true lovers. This is just a show at the end of the day and not an analytic essay. I don't even think the director over thinks like some of us here do. 

Thank you to those who provide daily updates as that's the only way I update myself on any episodes I missed :)
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lulu1243

I hope Meenakshi and Vettaiyan get together and don't really get the point of some of us always finding the need to justify why S and M needs to be together. I don't over analyze the show when I watch it. As a busy mom of a newborn baby, I enjoy sitting down to watch it for some light entertainment. I like Vettaiyan's character and he is starting to grow on me like he is on others. I hate to say it but I hope they don't bring Saravanan back. 

Vettaiyan is no saint but so isnt Meenakshi and Saravanan. I don't really find S and M to be true lovers. This is just a show at the end of the day and not an analytic essay. I don't even think the director over thinks like some of us here do. 

Thank you to those who provide daily updates as that's the only way I update myself on any episodes I missed :)

Saravanan is the only suspense in this story. If you take him away, it will be so predictable and boring. Last year the show ran like a situation comedy. The story didn't move an inch. Toward the end, he started mentioning Saravanan which stirred up the pot with a lot of discussions. This year looks like it is going to be more comedy and fantasy At the Vijay TV awards, the script writer said, "There is a strong story behind it. Without the story I couldn't have done anything."

If you just watch the show, you get light entertainment. If you figure out the story, that is a different kind of fun. That's the way to maximize the fun. There is no fun in going with the flow, being part of the crowd.

I see an injustice going on in this story, which is common in India. I just want others to see it. I am just bringing examples from the show to have discussions. There are so many silent readers. The domination, manipulation and control is big and it affects a lot of people. Tamil used his love to control  and manipulate Meenatchi and nobody is happy ever since. She told RS, "I am carrying someone's Thaali and I am unable to forget the one I love in my heart. Is my pain and my sufferings are a joke to you. The only mistake I ever made is to love your grandson truly." This is not a far fetched statement from reality. People are screaming for romance between V and M. The only way the director can give it without hurting the story is by erasing her memory.Now, you will get your entertainment while she is still true to her love. Don't mistaken me, I am enjoying the current Meenatchi very well. I am not against entertainment. If something is good, I go back and watch them.So, have fun and enjoy it to the full.

There are two kinds of people represented here. One is Janani her college mate who came to Vaithi's wedding, the other is Mathavi, her classmate, who she met at the temple. Janani was still fighting for her love, while Mathavi failed the fight and accepted her father's choice. Janani was looking at Meenatchi for inspiration, Mathavi wanted Meenatchi to do what she did. Meenatchi responded to both by reinforcing her commitment to Saravanan. The director brought in these characters and decided the response. So, right behind daily entertainment, there is a strong story. The director thinks a lot more than what I am thinking. It only takes me 5 minutes to write something and I am gone.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lulu1243

Me tooo. . its the time my baby starts to sleep and while rocking him to sleep i watch SM. . I started to watch regularly from august only i think around vettaiyan and meenu frndship track. . i kinda enjoyed it and  thereafter watching it. . 
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat happened yesterday? I missed the episode. . 

And 

A very happy pongal dears.    
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ Nothing much...

M's mom lied to M saying V is a bad guy and a play boy

Tamil getting furious after hearing M spoke to V

Some V and kalaiarasi scene which I don't like...

My Pongal wishes to all members here...