Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 79)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 22 December 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Meenakshi is really emotuional seeinf Saro letter.
Might be next plan of Tamil.

Is he going to hurt his own daughter?

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Phone and the letter are from Tamil. The important part is the fact that he wanted to hear from Meenatchi and he has given the green flag for her love. This is the biggest milestone in their love, Tamil once told Pandi that he would make peace with Saravanan in order to take revenge on Vettaiyan. He said, "Saravanan is an ethiri, Vettaiyan is a thuroki."

Saravanan is still missing and his father has to give his green flag for the story to finish.

He boldly sets a one month time limit for Saravanan's arrival. We might see something in a month. It is still a puzzle. Another puzzle is why RS wants VM match.

Edited by sonr - 23 December 2015 at 12:46pm
sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Tamil was touched when Meenatchi confided in him her love life and the pain she went through because of him. I just have a feeling that Tamil is going to turn into his original character.
I also think, when Saravanan comes, 
     1. Vettaiyan will become a real villain and fight him, because he still has his eyes on her.
      2. Tamil will welcome Saravanan with open arms. He might even facilitate his coming.

Also,
1. One year of Vettaiyan and Tamil saga is to break Tamil's hardness.
2. One year of Vettaiyan and Meenatchi saga is to prove her dedication to her love for Saravanan.
3. Year ago, one year of courtship and love between Saravanan and Meenatchi and all the tests they went through in their love is to solidify their love, so is to keep their love going through the testing time.
4. Kalai Arassi was brought to satisfy the Vettaiyan fans so that they won't be upset.
5. One year of Saravanan being in coma or whatever the condition he is in is to soften his father Saravanan for his marriage.

Soon we should see the conclusion of this story with 
Saravanan Meenatchi wedding, and Vettaiyan Kalai Arassi wedding.

This would make the Saravanan and Meenatchi love story, the best love story I have ever seen. Like gold is tried in fire and purified, their love is tried in fire and purified. It's like Meenatchi came through an obstacle race. She survived untouched through coercion, manipulation, pressure, and every trick and trap. Now, standing up for her love without losing her love and respect for her father, and getting her father's whole hearted approval for the one he vowed never to, makes her a true winner.

Qualities of Saravanan and Meenatchi
1. love
2. goodness, righteousness
3. sacrifice
4. strength
5. never give up during testing or proving
6. doing good to the enemies
7. not resorting to revenge, or challenge, rather overcoming evil with good

Edited by sonr - 23 December 2015 at 9:45am
hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Meenakshi is really emotuional seeinf Saro letter.
Might be next plan of Tamil.

Is he going to hurt his own daughter?

Lolz akka i would call her emotional fool. She already knew about the letter issue.. cant she check the stamp etc?? Anyway she deserves to be made a fool.
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I dont know why I find meenaxi's obsession for saravanan is getting very annoying at this point...

let vettaiyan marry kalaiarasi and let meenaxi see him living happily ever after...

thank you for all the updates...
Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I too thought this Saravanan matter is going for very long time.

Feel bad for Kalaiyarasi now. Let Vettaiyan Marry one who loves him rather than he waiting for Meenakshi who always hoping for SS return.

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .NJ.

I dont know why I find meenaxi's obsession for saravanan is getting very annoying at this point...

let vettaiyan marry kalaiarasi and let meenaxi see him living happily ever after...

thank you for all the updates...

Yes I agree on this definitely.

Meenkashi still have issues when talking about Vettiayn getting married and at te same time showing emotions seeing Sarv letter.

And yes yes let Vettiayn marry Kalai atleast make an effort - this loosu vettaiyan only loves Menakshi 

but some thing has to happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

Tamil was touched when Meenatchi confided in him her love life and the pain she went through because of him. I just have a feeling that Tamil is going to turn into his original character.
I also think, when Saravanan comes, 

Sonr - I really doubt it and his plan to hurt Meenakshi he is doing that. It is not hurting Vettaiyan any more as V already knows where Meenakshi stands.

There is some thing more to it from Tamil side some villathanam.

Go to top