Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 75)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 13 December 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Krituma for the promo

I really hate it that Tamil sendign them to Shanmugam and he is telling them to abort the baby. This Dr needs to be severely punished.

The second part of Myna or Kalai for Vettaiyan lols wil lsee I still cannot see Myna with Vettiayan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WonderfullifeSwetha-Sai

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 14 December 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I am confused with the direction of the story now. They bult it like Meenakshi will love Vettaiyyan and now showing she will go back with Sakthi Saravanan. I am totally lost with the direction.
If they want to show Saravanan why can't they bring the char back and decide???

As per the direction of the story, the whole 2015 is a detour from the original story. They do have to make the connection among SM1, SM2-part-1, and the current part-2. There should be a part-3 to complete the story. Meenatchi always had a clear mind. It is the rest of the people who tried to use her pain for their advantage.

Douglas asked Vettaiyan, "How can you forget your first love." He only had one sided love. If his love is elevated to the level, 'Cannot be forgotten,' where does Meenatchi's love stand. She had a love relationship with so much to remember, and it was deep rooted. Everybody trying to change her was wrong, and it was only adding to her pain. At least RS and Sudha look like they got it. Sudha had remorse and she repented. I don't see the same remorse in Vettaiyan. He once said that he would take her to Saravanan, but was never truthful. When he found out that Saravanan was alive and well, he didn't tell her the truth. On contrary, he was trying to prove that she doesn't love Saravanan any more. His face fell when Sudha told him that RS had told her the truth.

She should get what she wants and what would truly satisfy her. Trying to force what we want on someone else is the basis of witchcraft. I do wish her well, and hope Saravanan will come back for her. 

The fact that RS is still crying means there is something there. Hope that could be resolved. When she blurted out with such a pain, for RS to give her false hope would be extremely bad. At that time RS behaved as her grandfather and not a villain. His facial expression was loving and kind. He had a sense of satisfaction and a little smile when he said, "Avanukku onnum ahala." That poor girl, when she heard it, she was so comforted, she actually ran.

She is beautiful, loving and strong, as per a promo. It is very true. There is no reason why she doesn't deserve her heart's desire. It is her compassionate love that she took Vettaiyan in the bike when he was lying drunk on the street. That made Tamil send her out of his house. It is her love for aunt Sudha made her agree to act as Vettaiyan's wife. That got her into a lot of bad name. It was also her biggest sacrifice. She is outstanding when it comes to love, also when it comes to strength. She is not a loser like the class mate Madhavi she met at the temple.

This class mate Madhavi is like the people who are addicted to alcohol, would always try to make those drink who are free from alcohol. She has lost and wants Meenatchi lose just like her so that she won't look bad. These are the ones who are easily conformed to their circumstances, and don't have the guts to stand up and stand out. Her classmate Janani who met her after Vaithi's wedding represents those who are looking up to Meenatchi and wants to see her win.

She has a clear mind, doing what is right, and don't care about the opinions of the cruel world around her. If anyone should win in her life, it should be her. Like Saravanan once mentioned, how the blind pair got back together in the movie Cuckoo, these lovey dovies will also get back together in their lives.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, when the desire comes it's a tree of life. 

I hope the reunion will happen and can't wait to see it. In Swathi Chinukulu it was Nila (Rachitha) and Surya. Surya had lost his memory. She went through hell for about 300 episodes. When his memory came back and they were reunited, it was a great scene to watch. It was great to see joy as a tree of life enacted on the screen. Rachitha (Nila) did an amazing job, so was Surya.

Edited by sonr - 15 December 2015 at 6:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 15 December 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Habba thank god thulasi baby is safe now. All thanks to vettaiyan. I hope thulasi informs vaithi that vettaiyan was the one suggested for second opinion.  I wished that doc exposed tamil lolz. But he did not ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaipkWonderfullifeSwetha-Sai

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 15 December 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
When will Tamils real face comes out in open. Unbelievable man. Irritating.

sudhaipkSwetha-Sai

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 16 December 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Vaithi is a thick head. Needed a babysitter all his life. Needed one during his love life with Aiswarya, needed one for his marriage, and now he needs one to run his family. Any child would know that you need a second opinion when it comes to important health matters. He was tons of trouble for Saravanan, and an utter waste character now.

Edited by sonr - 16 December 2015 at 8:47am

miganSwetha-Sai

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 16 December 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I think Tamil's days are numbered. Exposing him is very easy. I think the idea is to make him realize his fault. He is hurting his children whom he loved and worked hard for. He is not a bad guy to begin with. His self centered pride trumped over his love for his family. I think the director will make him realize instead of just exposing him, because that is needed for the story.

Someone said that he wished they ended the story while they had the magic of love between Saravanan and Meenatchi. If I am right in following this story, the consent and the blessing of Tamil and Daddy Saravanan would have been missing. Right underneath all the comedy that has been going on to entertain the people; Tamil's pride is being crushed, people have learned to stand up and talk back to Tamil, and Meenatchi's commitment to her love for Saravanan is proven. On the other side, Daddy Saravanan might relent seeing what his son is going through. So, there is a good possibility, the couple can be reunited with everybody's consent and blessings, just like Saravanan wanted right from the beginning.

One big positive movement last week was, when Meenatchi vowed to wait for Saravanan for the rest of her life, Rajasekar who knows the truth didn't say, "Ammadi, avan vara maataan." I believe the rudder has already started turning the ship to its destination.

Edited by sonr - 16 December 2015 at 8:46am

Swetha-Sai

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 16 December 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Monday - Dec 14
Sudha meets Myna at home and tells her to look for a girl for Vettaiyyan. Then one lady who is viistign her tells Myna herself seems good pair and Sudha starts thinking about that.

Vaithi and Thulasi ready to go to DR for checkup, tamil plays sends them to DR Shanmugam who tells to abort the baby as not growing well nnu. Both devastated.

tamil happy everyone upset.

later Thulasi cries Vettaiyyan hears asks her what happened.

Edited by migan - 16 December 2015 at 11:30pm

Swetha-Sai

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 16 December 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
s Tuesday Dec 15
Vettaiyyan gets to know about aborting baby and he learns Shanmugam is the Dr. He tells Thulasi to get scond opinion and asks her to convince vaithi.

vaithi would not agree tells her the same where ever they go. Asks her to go for aborthin,  but Thulasi some how convine s him. 

They go to diff DR where they scan ans tell baby all fine and both very happy. DR tells the person who told the previous cannot be a real DR or personnel motive.

He goes neats Shanmugam as well later Vettiayan and douglas.

Vaithi inform a happy tamil(That they aborted baby) thant all fine and Shanmugam is fake.

tamil upset.

Edited by migan - 16 December 2015 at 11:33pm

Swetha-Sai

Go to top