Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 73)

Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 06 December 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I am still not sure if Saravanan alive or not and not liking it that he is alive.
Want to now clearly what Meenakshi wants before he comes.

Now Myna wants Permal too lols I do think Myna and Pandi pair good nnu

parpom 

what actually she wants ya Confused...she was having nightmare thinking about vettayan and kalaiarasi ConfusedConfused

I thought she dislikes vettayan fully now...suddenly she becomes curious and calls him in the middle of night...LOL

I too like Pandi and Myna...the man playing pandi is very versatile, his comedy timing his good and he can play a comedy villain perfectly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrGiselWonderfullifeSwetha-Sai

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 07 December 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .NJ.

Originally posted by migan

I am still not sure if Saravanan alive or not and not liking it that he is alive.
Want to now clearly what Meenakshi wants before he comes.

Now Myna wants Permal too lols I do think Myna and Pandi pair good nnu

parpom 

what actually she wants ya Confused...she was having nightmare thinking about vettayan and kalaiarasi ConfusedConfused

I thought she dislikes vettayan fully now...suddenly she becomes curious and calls him in the middle of night...LOL

I too like Pandi and Myna...the man playing pandi is very versatile, his comedy timing his good and he can play a comedy villain perfectly...

First Meenatchi hated Vettaiyan.
Then she had gratitude for him after he helped to save her from Inba.
Then she started respecting him after he did a few good deeds for her.
Then she started caring for him. I am saying this because she fasted for him. This could also be interpreted as her loving nature, gratitude and respect for him, because at the temple she didn't do archanai in his name. She prayed for Sudha and not for Vettaiyan.
She was always possessive of him. It is hard to interpret what she really feels. The day before she was going to fly to Canada and sees Kalai Arassi with Vettaiyan and felt jealous. She was really angry at Vettaiyan after the saree saga. then it suddenly disappeared. Calling Myna and Vettaiyan in the middle of the night tells that she is a little serious and there is something inside; but the day before when Myna asked, she really blessed her and told her to have him. Love should not come from jealousy, or sympathy. It should come from attraction, feelings (chemistry), and from really liking and being impressed with the person's qualities and attitudes.

Just getting into the mind of the director, you can see his style. He is repeating everything what Meenatchi went through with Saravanan. First time she had a clean slate, so the love was easy. Now, this is the second time. When a paper is crushed, there is absolutely no way to straighten it. It's frustrating to a lot of people, but it is the reality. With Saravanan, she had a crush on him from the first meeting (some attraction and chemistry) and she chased him as much as he chased her. They were not only in love, they desired each other (Orutharai oruthar aasai pattaanga). He risked his life, shed blood, she fasted every Friday, etc.; and there were too many oppositions that their love took deep roots.

There are many marriages in India are done by their parent against the children's desires and love life. What happens is that they accept the marriage and have children. Then they live for the family and put all their love on their children. Some might even love their husbands, but never be in love. Also, the desire won't be there. If the previous love was shallow, they can forget it altogether, but not if it was deep.

As for Vettaiyan, there is a possibility that Meenatchi might start caring for him, and even later love him. She might start family life with him and have children. Since she has known him for a long time and never had feelings for him, I mean chemistry, she is never going to develop that now. Also, she was never attracted to him. Therefore, she can love him without being in love. She can want him and start the family life without ever desiring him.

Edited by sonr - 07 December 2015 at 1:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeru_NJSwetha-Sai

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 07 December 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Monday
Sudha coems and they award the auctio  to Vettaiyyan. vaithi and Tamil gets angry but they leave.

Later Vettaiyyan tells douglas he got the land for Douglas only as hecan have his own work and peopel will nto say he is oodari nnu.  Dpouglas touches and cries and thanks  V.

kalai is also impressed she kisses him.

Meenakshi comes to talk t o Vettaiyyan he scolds him for fighting with her father tells him to stay away. v tells Tamil is his only target ans won't stay away. Meenakshi challenges saying Tamil will win nu.

Next Tamil upset, Vettaiyyan cones with douglas tease him. Douglas tries to find out if Vettaiyyan loves any one girl.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 07 December 2015 at 11:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

malahmalathysahanarajZEESXYsudhaipknithya_IFhopper_oceanWonderfullifeNeeru_NJSwetha-Sai

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 07 December 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Akka.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXY

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Update - Tuesday Dec 8
Douglas unable to find if vettaiyayn likes one girl.

Meanwhile Tamil calls informs everyone that they need to stay away from Vettaiyyan,.

Vettaiyyan comes with lawyer and tells he needs part of the house as it is thatha sothu and his mom needs to get a share nnu.

Tamil goes to Sudha house scolds her she says she knows what is going on and sends him away saying she will stand by her son.

They meet in Panchayat adn they agree to Vettaiyyan but since Tamil living there they decide to ask Parvathy amma to decide.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 10 December 2015 at 4:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaipkRamya05nithya_IFhopper_oceanWonderfullifeAarthi_01Neeru_NJSwetha-Sai

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Update Wednesday Dec 9

Tamil comes and scolds Parvathy saying she ahs to support only him illana will see one hand.

In Panchayat - After thinking parvathy tells it is my husband house and he would like everyone to live happily so she tells the room upstairs belongs to Sudha they can come there any time tnnu. 

panchayathu people agree and praise her.

tamil and Vaithi angry.

Vettaiyayn returns home - Suda seemed to be not well.

He informs Suda about the decision and tells  her they can move there and live there fro soem time.

Suda nto happy she asks do you want to go for Meenakshi sake a nnu Vettaiyyan tells no going there to give more trouble to Tamil.

She asks can I then see a girl for you nnu - vettaiyan hesitates then agrees saying some one like you ok.  But later he seems to feel bad. But Suda says sorry I feel so bad I need to get you settled before I die.

Thodarum...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaipkRamya05nithya_IFhopper_oceanWonderfullifeNeeru_NJAarthi_01Swetha-Sai

Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
nithya_IF Channel Moderator
nithya_IF
nithya_IF

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged