Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 53)

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :)

SS truth should come out in open soon. But feeling sad though.

Aarthi_01 IF-Sizzlerz
Aarthi_01
Aarthi_01

Posted: 27 October 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
i dnt y i feel tat Sakthi saravanan is no more..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeru_NJ

lakshmikr Senior Member
lakshmikr
lakshmikr

Posted: 27 October 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
The way granny's cried y'day seems to b ss is no more.wohooo Clap LOL we have got new comedian now,its pandi.hes gonna marry myna n get nicely caught by her n will surely bcom our favourite comedian Wink .veetaiyan also tells her n kurri that whatever comes on ur way accept it.so its pandi whose gonna come her way. Smile

Neeru_NJ

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 27 October 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .NJ.

Originally posted by jjaya

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

The director and producer for some reason trying to run the series more longer thus dragging and annoying this serial. Meenashi can be one fool. Its obvious the love she had for saravanan long gone. She has started to fall for vettaiyan. She is very comfortable around him and she feels jealous seeing him with mayna. Vera enna venum? Kodumae lah.
Saravanan died mayb. Or he might come back but married. Meenashi will mock him insult him etc. Shabaa mudiyalae. 

well said...what meenaxi wants is very unclear...she is shown obsessed with saravanan but at the same time possessive about vettaiyan...

I would prefer her to fall for vettaiyan before knowing saravanan married/died...

because of meenaxi's obsession towards her lover, now i would like to see vettaiyan moving ahead with kalaiarasi who loves him genuinely...

NJ akka... Neengala.. Wowow welcome to ds forum..Hug Tonguehwru 
Actually, it would have been very absurb if they had shown immediate Changes in meenakshi's interest. I loved the way they showed the gradual transition of her mind n blossoming of her love for vettaiyan.. But it's being dragged too much now, and at times I feel she is selfish and using vettaiyan. 

Even I want her to express her love for vettaiyan to shakthi saravanan. I wanna see her realising her love for vettaiyan and it's high time to show them instead of the Tamil saga dats is being shown now... Let's cTongue

naane thaan Wink me fine, how are you jjaya...long time no see...

meenaxi feelings is very unclear, at times she is so irritating, I find her very insensitive towards vettaiyan's feelings...What I meant earlier was I dont want her to fall for vettaiyan after knowing there is no chance for her to settle with saravanan...that's very unfair for vettaiyan who is selfless...

When did Vettaiyan become selfless. He is always out to get Meenatchi at any cost. He wasn't honest about bringing her to Canada. He was very sad when the letter came from Canada. He used every opportunity to coerce her. He used Tamil big time in the past. He didn't miss an opportunity to touch her when she wanted to put nail polish. He is such a cunning guy, putting a good man mask to get her. He is uneducated, flirt, kidnapped Meenatchi, black mailed Saravanan, an so on. He knows his love is one sided. As a gentleman, he should have left her a long time ago. If he ever allowed to have Meenatchi, that would be shame. He is a crook to the core.

Neeru_NJ

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 27 October 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

I saw in VTA, SM(whole team on stage) getting some award and the director saying that the "kathai" is so strong (with Rachitha shaking her head very vigorously).
Ena story nu pakkalam...Wacko

Of course, Kathai is very important. The story has lost its tracks since the wedding day. The Challenge coming from SM1 to SM2 is that the enmity between Saravanan's family and Tamils Family should be resolved. The challenge to Meenatchi is that she should love and marry the only one guy she is not allowed to love and marry. When they were just one step away from achieving this goal, everything collapsed. Since then, there is one positive movement that Tamil is willing to Accept Saravanan.

Now the questions are:
Will Meenatchi stand on her ground without giving into the pressure?
Will Saravanan come back with a valid reason why he disappeared?
Will the society accept and rejoice with this couple and celebrate the victory of their love?

Vettaiyan has not been part of the original equation, but he should not be left out. Kalai Arassi is there. They both like and enjoy each other's company. so it is okay.

Neeru_NJ

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 27 October 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Very nice episode and good question from Soundarya

I am not sure when Meenakshi going to realize hope it is not too late

I think the fact that Meenatchi couldn't write anything is because she is at a state of shock. This is the same thing when you meet your love after a long time, you have no words to say. Vaayadaichupoi nitpaanga. Actually, the opposite to what Soundarya said is true.. If she is not in love with Saravanan anymore, she wouldn't have gone into the shock mode. She would have completely ignored it; rather she kept reading it again and again, and calls Myna to share her joy.

Neeru_NJ

Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 27 October 2015 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikr

The way granny's cried y'day seems to b ss is no more.wohooo Clap LOL we have got new comedian now,its pandi.hes gonna marry myna n get nicely caught by her n will surely bcom our favourite comedian Wink .veetaiyan also tells her n kurri that whatever comes on ur way accept it.so its pandi whose gonna come her way. Smile

pandi and myna seems promising LOL
Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 27 October 2015 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

naane thaan Wink me fine, how are you jjaya...long time no see...

meenaxi feelings is very unclear, at times she is so irritating, I find her very insensitive towards vettaiyan's feelings...What I meant earlier was I dont want her to fall for vettaiyan after knowing there is no chance for her to settle with saravanan...that's very unfair for vettaiyan who is selfless...

When did Vettaiyan become selfless. He is always out to get Meenatchi at any cost. He wasn't honest about bringing her to Canada. He was very sad when the letter came from Canada. He used every opportunity to coerce her. He used Tamil big time in the past. He didn't miss an opportunity to touch her when she wanted to put nail polish. He is such a cunning guy, putting a good man mask to get her. He is uneducated, flirt, kidnapped Meenatchi, black mailed Saravanan, an so on. He knows his love is one sided. As a gentleman, he should have left her a long time ago. If he ever allowed to have Meenatchi, that would be shame. He is a crook to the core.

Im sorry perhaps I should have not used the word selfless, he may not be selfless completely...but he is a good guy yaar...I mean a changed person...

No one is 100% righteous, even saravanan lied to meenaxi and that's why she fell for him...

I like vettaiyan the way it is, he may not be perfect but likeable as per current track...perhaps I'm biased that Ive only started following the serial ardently after vettaiyan took over as a lead...

and coming to this...
Will the society accept and rejoice with this couple and celebrate the victory of their love?

I dont think so, if vettaiyan and meenaxi stayed separate and applied for divorce then people may applaud her love...but no, this two roamed together, stayed in the same house and on top of that this hubby wife drama...

Edited by .NJ. - 27 October 2015 at 7:32pm

Gisel

Go to top