Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 52)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jjaya

Originally posted by .NJ.

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

The director and producer for some reason trying to run the series more longer thus dragging and annoying this serial. Meenashi can be one fool. Its obvious the love she had for saravanan long gone. She has started to fall for vettaiyan. She is very comfortable around him and she feels jealous seeing him with mayna. Vera enna venum? Kodumae lah.
Saravanan died mayb. Or he might come back but married. Meenashi will mock him insult him etc. Shabaa mudiyalae. 

well said...what meenaxi wants is very unclear...she is shown obsessed with saravanan but at the same time possessive about vettaiyan...

I would prefer her to fall for vettaiyan before knowing saravanan married/died...

because of meenaxi's obsession towards her lover, now i would like to see vettaiyan moving ahead with kalaiarasi who loves him genuinely...

NJ akka... Neengala.. Wowow welcome to ds forum..Hug Tonguehwru 
Actually, it would have been very absurb if they had shown immediate Changes in meenakshi's interest. I loved the way they showed the gradual transition of her mind n blossoming of her love for vettaiyan.. But it's being dragged too much now, and at times I feel she is selfish and using vettaiyan. 

Even I want her to express her love for vettaiyan to shakthi saravanan. I wanna see her realising her love for vettaiyan and it's high time to show them instead of the Tamil saga dats is being shown now... Let's cTongue

naane thaan Wink me fine, how are you jjaya...long time no see...

meenaxi feelings is very unclear, at times she is so irritating, I find her very insensitive towards vettaiyan's feelings...What I meant earlier was I dont want her to fall for vettaiyan after knowing there is no chance for her to settle with saravanan...that's very unfair for vettaiyan who is selfless...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with both your points that Meenakshi should fall in love regardless of Sakthi Sarav's state. I was ok with that this long as you all said 
But after now so much dragging 

and I agree she is insensitive to Vettaiyyan feeling and not even bothered about Sudha she is all alone in her house where as her appa asked nnu she is staying her with everyone else aound.

it is time she has to feel for him and now their pair looks very good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.Wonderfullife

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I saw in VTA, SM(whole team on stage) getting some award and the director saying that the "kathai" is so strong (with Rachitha shaking her head very vigorously).
Ena story nu pakkalam...Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikr.Starbucks..NJ.Wonderfullife

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
yesterday epi, was a good reality check for meenaxi...

Wonderfullife

.Starbucks. IF-Sizzlerz
.Starbucks.
.Starbucks.

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

I saw in VTA, SM(whole team on stage) getting some award and the director saying that the "kathai" is so strong (with Rachitha shaking her head very vigorously).
Ena story nu pakkalam...Wacko

Exactly what I said when I was watching it LOL

Gisel

.Starbucks. IF-Sizzlerz
.Starbucks.
.Starbucks.

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
TFS Krithu Big smile

Wonderfullife

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Monday October 26  brief
Vettaiyyan goes home and talk to Suda hears what she asked R &S he cries, scolds her and asks her never say she is going to die nnu.

Suda agrees.

Myna comes and asks Vettaiyan (Taniya poi) why yo uare acting like that he tells for Amma atleast she can be happy nnu.

Next fulla meenaksh itrying to write reply to Saravanan she could not seem to write at all could not proceed after Anbulla saravananukku

her mom comes sees all paper thrown on the floor she scolds Meenakshi for trying to write to him, she tell Saravanan not in your mind any more he is gone if you still loved him then you would have written pages now. She scolds and leave. Meenaksi challenge and try to write nothign comes up she cries.

Vettaiyyan goes to RS and Sarada tell them letter came fro mSaro nnu they shock tell him it is not possible and forgery 

they ask him to bring the letter some how to investigate. He agrees.After he leaves both cry

Thodarum

Edited by migan - 26 October 2015 at 10:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Giselnithya..Wonderfullife.Starbucks.

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Very nice episode and good question from Soundarya

I am not sure when Meenakshi going to realize hope it is not too late

Edited by migan - 26 October 2015 at 10:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: