Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 50

Posted: 8 years ago
Nowadays I follow SM occasionally.. but consistently this Thamizh is going low day by day.. his characterization in the earlier season has been let down now.. speaking bad about his own sister.. grrr.. what does he going to achieve? just winning over vettaiyan..? completely overboard..
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Nowadays I follow SM occasionally.. but consistently this Thamizh is going low day by day.. his characterization in the earlier season has been let down now.. speaking bad about his own sister.. grrr.. what does he going to achieve? just winning over vettaiyan..? completely overboard..

Cannot tolerate this Tamil
Tamil sends Meenakshi to console Vettaiyyan she goes asks him the reason Vettaiyyan unable t otell. meenaksi gets angry tells nver come back and go.
later V tells Douglas the matter and they both get drunk.

In bothai Vettaiyyan tells I feel like killing tamil with my own hand nnu. vaithi overhears this.

later Vaithi goes to Tamil asks him to be careful bunch of guys with kathi aruval surround himives a knife to 
So now the blame is going to go to V. Total rubbish ... director trying to extend this serial by adding craps. If they cant get a proper story line then might as well end it. V is tolerating everything to much. He should have expose tamil but not that the loosu family going to believe him.
Friday brief(Nov 20)
some men try to stab Tamil and Vaithi comes and save him, gets hold of two of the men and send them to police station.

In the hospital Tamil friend DR cleans and tells nothing much and puts meds but Tamil asks him to pretend he is hurt badly nnu.

Yellarum ore azhugai.

RS and Sarada come to see him and they realize Tamil is hardly hurt and Tamil admits he sets up the men himself but wait and watch what is going to happen nu

Vaithi clearly suspects Vettaiyyan.

Next day morning police insp beat the guys and they say Vettaiyyan paid them to hurt Tamil

Thodarum...

promo:
Vaithi tells Vettaiyyan and Douglas you planned to kill my father, Police come and arrest Vettaiyyan - Kalai is there.

Next Vettaiyyan in Jail - Meenakshi curses him for trying to murder her dad for Sothu Vettaiyyan speechless.
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
Story with V being arrested will go for about 10 episodes duh.
Thanks meenu ka for updates. RS is the only 2 knows all the truth. Why not expose tamil injury to vaithi? Drag drag drag. As usual M without using her brain misjudge V even after knowing his character.
The story has been going good with V turn around and all.
But when Tami became villain it took a bad turn. It is time this stops and Vettaiyyan gives back. Otherwise goign to fall i nthe same trap as happened after Meenakshi Vettaiyyan wedding
Ratna - they won't finish it.

In the recent Kumudam snehidi poll SM came number 3 of all the serials put together.

1. KmKV
2. Vani rani & Deiva Magal
3. SM -2

seems lot of people like it pola.
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
felt sorry for vettaiyan...how can they make tamil stoop so low

i guess it's high time for sudha to know about meenaxi vetaiyan relationship and put a stop to all the tortures...