Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .NJ.

oh no...this is what meenaxi does always isnt, reacting without thinking the consequence...

thanks for sharing...

feel it is good that meenakshi ending it and then Vettaiyyan Kalai story can proceed so she would know what she wants
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ good take...

meenaxi also gets jealous towards kalai if she is close with vettaiyan...so actually what exactly meenaxi wants? everyone to like her only? 
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thy will send off sudha this week,so Meenakshi will keep quiet till sudha last rites n finish her wedding after that.when vettaiyan move on towards ,our lady will get jealous n with the help RS n might end up in unite with vettaiyan.naduvula manaae thenae mathiri,myna story,diuglas story yellam varum. 😉 😆 mudiyala apppa mudingapppa 😕 👏
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PROM VIDEO..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jurkdtifxMY[/YOUTUBE]
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmikr

Thy will send off sudha this week,so Meenakshi will keep quiet till sudha last rites n finish her wedding after that.when vettaiyan move on towards ,our lady will get jealous n with the help RS n might end up in unite with vettaiyan.naduvula manaae thenae mathiri,myna story,diuglas story yellam varum. 😉 😆 mudiyala apppa mudingapppa 😕 👏

Looks like and Kritika also said it has been followed by lot of people so it seems going very good polaa  so they won't end it.
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: migan

Looks like and Kritika also said it has been followed by lot of people so it seems going very good polaa so they won't end it.

Yes Akka. SM is the most popular show in Vijay TV. Watched by all classes of people. Many love to hate the show but can't ignore it. I think after Vettaiyan became the lead the show became more popular :).

As I shared about the shows and the casts and vettaiyans popularity in the women's magazine.
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looks like and Kritika also said it has been followed by lot of people so it seems going very good polaa so they won't end it.

Yes Akka. SM is the most popular show in Vijay TV. Watched by all classes of people. Many love to hate the show but can't ignore it. I think after Vettaiyan became the lead the show became more popular :).

As I shared about the shows and the casts and vettaiyans popularity in the women's magazine.
1. I wonder what women see in Vettaiyan. He doesn't have the looks. His character is also not good. He has not done anything to win the heart of Meenatchi. Compare to the movie "Love comes softly," where the guy slowly wins the heart of a young widow; everything Vettaiyan does should be irritating and offensive to a girl like Meenatchi. He lacks decency, and things he did lacks realism, like riding the bike for 5 days. Common sense: touch from the lover is pleasure, and the same touch from the one you hate is offensive and painful.
2. The director must be very smart and knows his audience. He kills one of the most beautiful love story and makes the show more popular. When I first wrote a commercial for my first year university English Composition class, my lecturer said, "In writing a commercial, you should know that the audience are stupider than you think." The director understood this principle very well. ("Many love to hate the show")
3. I have watched hundreds of movies and always expected justice at the end. This is the only show I have watched that I realize I cannot expect justice at the end. Both hero and heroine are losers, and the villain becomes a hero. They played a song "Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu koova sollukira ulaham"  many times and even on the wedding day Myna sang this song. This becomes the theme song of this show. The game played is not a fair game. It is one against the rest of the world.
4. SM2 must be a continuation of SM1. It started off like that and there was a good problem created that needs to be solved. Suddenly everything is forgotten and SM2 became a completely isolated show with no connection to SM1.
5. I always learned to understand and respect a heart of a person. A person is always more important to me than the system, culture, rules, etc. Desire of the heart is the only thing that satisfies a person. One can change the mind, but not the heart. I have met many living an unsatisfied life because of the pressure from others. Steve Jobs didn't create Apple because he wanted money. It was his passion (his heart's desire). When a woman desires a man in her heart, I can understand the seriousness and the pain of not having him. I am so saddened to see the callousness of this world toward that pain. Not only in the show, her family and friends, even the audience are blaming her and cursing her. It's a crime the society is doing to her.
6. Why am I so passionate in defending Meenatchi? When I start watching SM2, it was a beautiful love story. I understand love and passion. I can enjoy every bit of it. Also, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, when the desire comes it is a tree of life." I also know what happens to the heart when the hope is broken. When I watched this show, it was like my life story played in front of me. Not exactly same, but there are many aspects are similar. I cried and cried for hours. It was too painful for me. I also realize that this world is cruel, help from man is futile, No one understands the heart of a person. I know in this show, the director has already planned to join Meenatchi and Vettaiyan. In my life, I know I will have my heart's desire. In the real world, there are many ways to make it happen. Help is not going to come from man, it comes from God. In the show, director is going to decide what is good for most of the audience, not the heart of a person Meenatchi. He is not going to bring justice to Saravanan. When I watch the show, I feel the heart of Meenatchi and I cry. 
7. Saravanan and Meenatchi are one of the most compatible pair. Her life would have been so much better in Canada. That's reality. He deserves every bit of it. Ippa Vattaiyanoda sernthu kuppa kotta thaan chari. Tamil's house was full of life when Saravanan was there. Vettaiyan has no class. Vettaiyan is a trickster.
8. This is the most depressing sad story I ever watched. After the wedding day, I have been peeking once in a while to see any good development. Now, it is clear what the end is going to be. Saravanan is never going to show up. This kuyil just have to sing and accept Vettaiyan. I decided not to watch anymore. I don't want a sad ending like that to remain in my head.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am sure SM is still one of the highest TRP show on Vijay TV, but I can't stop wondering why the story is not moving at all when it comes to Meenatchi and Vettaiyan? We have been hearing Meenatchi telling Veetaiyan and to the rest of the world, that she wants Saravanan back and she only loves him. I am personally tired of hearing it - just like Maina is. I had been watching the show out of boredom, but sadly the story is just going back to 0. There is no progress in Meenatchi's character and that's the most annoying thing with this show.

If the writers want to go with Meenatchi and Veetaiyan, then fine. Then show the progress love blooming or if they want Saravanan and Meenatchi to reunited that try to show in that storyline instead of going nowhere.
Edited by Baki - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baki

I am sure SM is still one of the highest TRP show on Vijay TV, but I can't stop wondering why the story is not moving at all when it comes to Meenatchi and Vettaiyan? We have been hearing Meenatchi telling Veetaiyan and to the rest of the world, that she wants Saravanan back and she only loves him. I am personally tired of hearing it - just like Maina is. I had been watching the show out of boredom, but sadly the story is just going back to 0. There is no progress in Meenatchi's character and that's the most annoying thing with this show.

If the writers want to go with Meenatchi and Veetaiyan, then fine. Then show the progress love blooming or if they want Saravanan and Meenatchi to reunited that try to show in that storyline instead of going nowhere.

RS speaks for the writer many times. In 1000th episode RS said, Vettaiyan and Meenatchi needs to be separated and the pain of separation will bring them back. There is no secret in what the director wants. This week the separation will take place. The next step will start after. He will prolong the serial, as long as the audience can bear.

For some reason, the writer has taken SM1 out of the ball game. He has changed the honest, respected guy Tamil into a villain; the villain Vettaiyan into a hero; a good girl Meenatchi into someone everyone hates. He has managed to sell it to the public and they have bought it. SM1 ended with a problem and it looks like it was going to be solved, but it is completely forgotten. Saravanan is not allowed to play and Meenatchi is left alone in the field, and everybody else is her opponents.

Current show has no challenge; nothing to look forward to; no problems are going to be solved; no goal to achieve; and no valuable lesson to learn. There are many twists and turns to the story to keep the viewers watching. Vettaiyan is no high goal for Meenatchi to achieve. There will be nothing to celebrate for her at the end. She is an educated girl, cream of the town, and fundamentally a good and a nice person. If she is ever going to be married to Saravanan, there is still a huge challenge ahead of her. If she ever achieve that, then she and everybody else have something to celebrate. Just like SM1 Saravanan and Meenatchi, SM2 Saravanan and Meenatchi can also settle down in Canada. Her life would be far better and superior to what she can ever have with Vettaiyan. You can sit and argue whatever you want, but life in Canada is so much better. The peace, security, opportunities, etc. available in Canada is far superior than what she has in her town. The whole future of Meenatchi is robbed by her closest allies. Ippa enne, ellarum sernthu kuppa kotti konndu irukkiraanga. Nobody is learning, growing, achieving, establishing anything.

I wish they will do some shootings in Canada. They did it for Swathi Chinukulu in Slovenia. Slovenia shootings were so colorful, clean, rich, and beautiful. I hope they will do some Canadian shootings with Niagara falls, snow, mountains, etc. Just to show the goal they achieved, and all the hell Saravanan and Meenatchi went through was worth it. I always learned to "Never give up." To show Meenatchi's perseverance against the whole world of pressure, being loyal to her first love, and the prize at the end is worth watching it. This would motivate people to persevere against tidal waves. On the contrary, if Meenatchi gives into the pressure, and start living with Vettaiyan, what is there to learn and to motivate. What is the prize for the hell she went through. Only lesson learned would be, "Life is not fair. Just accept is as it comes." What a depressing, demotivating thing to see. That would be the death of her dream.

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baki

actually the story isnt moving but the screenplay is good after vettaiyan becomes the lead...SM blends serious stuff and comedy element very well, and vettaiyan and tata's one liners are actually adding punch thus audience are tuning into it regularly...

but I do agree with you that it's high time to show some progress in vettaiyan meenaxi relationship...