Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 136)

sweety12312 Groupbie
sweety12312
sweety12312

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
finally the hero V is searching for a job Clap.. i think Rajasekar character is ended Confused..
This Sudha has become villi mamiyar.. aiyo mudiyalaCry

Story line of this serial is completely lost.. i think its going to end up like Andha 7 natkal movie.. SleepySleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saravet

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Meenakshi becoems a teacher and Vettaiyan does some thing he lieks therdal prasaram

Now Saravanan is trying to come back

In the promo he calls RS saying he is coming back to get something belongs to him

meenakshi get a letter and she is shocked reading it - letter from foreign.

She calls Myna and scolds her and all for hiding Saravanan truth

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saravetsudhaipkhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Saravanan coming back aa? Suttam Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saravetsudhaipk

premkuma Groupbie
premkuma
premkuma

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Interesting Twist if my guess is right ' Arjun ( Barghav ) ' will be coming back as Saravanan!! I just heard the phone conversation scene between RS and Saravanan! It was Arjun's voice!! Letc!! What Vijay TV and Director is thinking?!
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premkuma

Interesting Twist if my guess is right ' Arjun ( Barghav ) ' will be coming back as Saravanan!! I just heard the phone conversation scene between RS and Saravanan! It was Arjun's voice!! Letc!! What Vijay TV and Director is thinking?!

O the voice sounded familiar

then must be guest role.

Pallanguzhi

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hope the serial going to end soon.

First time saravanan called, so for sure he will be back in serial. As expected, meenakshi will confuse between vettai and saravanan. Finally joins with Vettai.

Pallanguzhi

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShankarVel

First time saravanan called, so for sure he will be back in serial. As expected, meenakshi will confuse between vettai and saravanan. Finally joins with Vettai.

No-brainer. There is no suspense.

I thought I could start watching again when Saravanan comes back. Now they are bringing a hero from another show, so he cannot be a hero here. He is going to come and he is going to go. No point in watching when you can predict the story so easily.

Woodpecker pecks all the trees and when it pecks on banana (plantain) tree, it gets stuck. So, Meenatchi is stuck with Vattaiyan and she cannot pull out. He is never going to let her go regardless of how low he has to stoop, and she won't be able to pull herself out, no matter how much she tries.

Once she pecked on a great tree. It's her fault that she pecked on this banana tree just to make the other tree jealous.

Some watch just for entertainment. If there is any entertainment left, have fun.

ZEESXY

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

Originally posted by ShankarVel

No-brainer. There is no suspense.

I thought I could start watching again when Saravanan comes back. Now they are bringing a hero from another show, so he cannot be a hero here. He is going to come and he is going to go. No point in watching when you can predict the story so easily.

Woodpecker pecks all the trees and when it pecks on banana (plantain) tree, it gets stuck. So, Meenatchi is stuck with Vattaiyan and she cannot pull out. He is never going to let her go regardless of how low he has to stoop, and she won't be able to pull herself out, no matter how much she tries.

Once she pecked on a great tree. It's her fault that she pecked on this banana tree just to make the other tree jealous.

Some watch just for entertainment. If there is any entertainment left, have fun.

Yes still people are watching this for entertainment.

I just saw the promo and decided this will be the story. Hope they wont bring hero from another story.

Any way SM already spoiled.

Go to top