Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 133)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 05 April 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .NJ.

slapping was unecessary...

secondly, the way meenaxi asked to vettu to answer either "yes" or "no" is irritating. seeing him always lovey dovey towards her, being protective and gentle, she should know him better...when she herself witnessed her father discriminating others, how can she immediately decide who is good and who is bad...hope myna or thulasi puts some sense in meenaxi...

Exactly I am still hoping this time what ever her father said she will figure out who ir right an who is wrong nnu

I did see a picture in FB where Meenakshi wearing Thali and pottu on nethi so thsi will change

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean.Starbucks.

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 05 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Tuesday Brief

Meenakshi asks Tamil to tell the truth saying she knows she ies married.

Tamil twists everything did not mention about Saravanan tells Vettaiyan bad and he forced her to marry etc and tells he gambled everything and  you were so unhappy in marriage so you came back one day leaving him

Then he finally wanted to marry again and setup panchayathu to get your Thali and you had accident only when you were coming there. Meenakshi devastated

She goes to Vettaiyan and asks yes/no for everything and she asks all the above Vettaiyan cries says yes and she hands the Thali saying this is what you wanted nnu Vettaiyan crying trying to explain stop her but she leaves.

Thodarum...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety12312Janusudhaipkhopper_ocean.Starbucks.

sweety12312 Groupbie
sweety12312
sweety12312

Posted: 05 April 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Tuesday Brief

Tamil twists everything did not mention about Saravanan tells Vettaiyan bad and he forced her to marry etc and tells he gambled everything and  you were so unhappy in marriage so you came back one day leaving him

Then he finally wanted to marry again and setup panchayathu to get your Thali and you had accident only when you were coming there. Meenakshi devastated

She goes to Vettaiyan and asks yes/no for everything and she asks all the above Vettaiyan cries says yes and she hands the Thali saying this is what you wanted nnu Vettaiyan crying trying to explain stop her but she leaves.

Thodarum.

Again serial first lernthu start aga pogutha?? She will blindly obey her father's words without finding the trut

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_ocean.Starbucks.

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 05 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I hope this time Meenaksi uses her heart to decide instead of just listening to her dad. She knows Vettaiyan hope she thinks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaipkhopper_ocean.Starbucks.

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 05 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety12312

Originally posted by migan

Tuesday Brief

Thodarum.

Again serial first lernthu start aga pogutha?? She will blindly obey her father's words without finding the trut

LOLLOLLOL

hopper_ocean.Starbucks.

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 April 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Meenu akka thank you so much for the updates HugHug

I did watch the episodes. Mainly to see V face. He was too much into LaLa land and i feel he deserves this much. If only he had been truthful to M instead of taking advantage of her lost memory. Even if now V or anyone goes and tells M the truth - would she ever trust him again? M will feel more cheated lae. I kind of like the way story track is moving now.

As for tamil - its been way too long his already doing all this stupid bad things and still free out there. He needs the slap from M actually. Lets see how far this is going to go nu. 

ZEESXYmigan

ZEESXY Senior Member
ZEESXY
ZEESXY

Posted: 06 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

I did watch the episodes. Mainly to see V face. He was too much into LaLa land and i feel he deserves this much. If only he had been truthful to M instead of taking advantage of her lost memory. Even if now V or anyone goes and tells M the truth - would she ever trust him again? M will feel more cheated lae. I kind of like the way story track is moving now.

As for tamil - its been way too long his already doing all this stupid bad things and still free out there. He needs the slap from M actually. Lets see how far this is going to go nu. 
True, if only V told her the truth she won't have ditch him. He deserve to be punished. 

sweety12312migan

sweety12312 Groupbie
sweety12312
sweety12312

Posted: 06 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZEESXY

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

True, if only V told her the truth she won't have ditch him. He deserve to be punished. 

i agree with ur point of view. but V ava kitta at present nadanthu kitthadha vachu V ah consider pannalam. i mean to say V ku avan side irukura gnanyatha solla vidalam. 

Innoru vishayam andha bomb investigation issueappdiye irukku. yaarume kandupidikala pandi vachadhunnu.. adhukulla serial adutha twistShocked

since Meenakshi degraded Thulasi, i think she wont help them to unite. only source ipoodaikku myna dhan.

ZEESXYmigan

Go to top