Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 116)

la1234 Groupbie
la1234
la1234

Posted: 29 January 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Really good expression by V..
Hopefully V lights the candle just like muthu movie Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243Pallanguzhi

jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 29 January 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Please can anyone post written updates 
Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 29 January 2016 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
SM Friday 29/1

Meenakshi cries that Vettaiyan didn't light up the lamps and thinks he doesn't love her .. Then Vettaiyan suddenly lights the lamp and switches on the lights .. Meenakshi sees this and is surprised.. (Reminds me of SM1 intro Big smile

Next day Meenakshi asks Vettaiyan to come over and asks him to brush his teeth. Vettaiyan takes a long time to come. Meenakshi is annoyed that he took so long.. Vettaiyan apologizes and calls her with 'da' .. Meenakshi doesn't like it and asks him to call her 'di' .. Vettaiyan is surprised and says how come she loves him so much now. Meenakshi says when she saw him immediately she fell for him, and now even more after Thulasi praised him. Vettaiyan is surprised to hear this. Suddenly Tamizh's mother calls Meenakshi. Meenakshi gets irritated.

Vettaiyan goes to see Thulasi and talks about how Meenakshi loves him partly because of Thulasi's praises. Emotionally he asks why Thulasi told Meenakshi. Thulasi gets upset with Vettaiyan being sad and apologizes. After a while Vettaiyan smiles and thanks Thulasi.

After counseling Meenakshi comes to see Vettaiyan. Vettaiyan wonders how she is so brave now. Meenakshi says Tamizh is out of town .. Vettaiyan says that she is smart. Meenakshi smiles. After some talking Meenakshi remarks that she doesn't want to gain her old memories back .. Vettaiyan is shocked. But Meenakshi says in the past she heard that she was always angry with Vettaiyan so she doesn't want to remember those days ..

Both of them ride on the bike together .. 

Sorry if missed anything out .. Smile

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 29 January 2016 at 9:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243la1234lakshmikrjessi14315migannithya..hopper_ocean.Starbucks.Wonderfullife-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 29 January 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ravi for the updates.
Thulasi indicated yesterday that Romance panna than serial interestign a irukkum viewers m athan liking nnu so tathan they are experimenting this sudden wild change in Meenakshi pola

But glad he knows her state enjoying the romance but worried at the same time all goin to change suddenly 

Also some part tells it is wrong Meenakshi needs to be told everything i nthe past nnu tonuthu too.

But she is lookign so pretty.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243Pallanguzhi.Starbucks.Wonderfullife-Swetha-

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ravi..

Watched the episode after reading your update..Though I am not a regular viewer..

The episode was so beautiful.. Love this Vettaiyan Meenatchi love track. The scenes were more beautiful with the original SM BGM.

This hairstyle suits perfectly for Meenatchi..

I like Thulasi character..she is good hearted..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243lakshmikrPallanguzhi.Starbucks.-Swetha-

sneha_v IF-Dazzler
sneha_v
sneha_v

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ravi..
so beautiful Love this Vettaiyan Meenatchi love track. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243Pallanguzhi.Starbucks.-Swetha-

.Starbucks. IF-Sizzlerz
.Starbucks.
.Starbucks.

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ravi Big smile

I actually watched Friday's episode after reading your updates. This VM track is beautiful. 

I don't like Vettaiyan calling Meenakshi with a 'di' though. It sounded more affectionate when he called her with a 'da'. Big smile

As much as this track is cute, I really want Meenakshi to know her past and then still choose Vettaiyan, instead of choosing him without knowing anything of what happened before. Ermm

Thulasi is the only good one in that house. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trajaPallanguzhiWonderfullife-Swetha-

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Meenu ka, i dont see it wrong for V not revealing the truth to M. But for some reason i feel he will tell her nu as his already feeling guilty.
But why need to tell M? She went through a bad past all cause of one useless guy name Saravanan who has no guts to come to her directly and tell her what is going on. And hopeless grandparents who keep playing around with her feelings and not telling anything about Saravanan. M a lovely village girl who was leading a happy life - enter saravanan who without revealing himself ruin her life by making her fall for a love which even he can guarantee will be life long. Promise marriage to her fail it and went missing without any clue or information. If saravanana has lost his memory or anything bad - then its fine and by right RS should have been honest to meenashi from the start. Technically both Meenashi and vettaiyan cannot be blamed here as its others who are playing around selfishly. 

I personally feel no harm for V not revealing the truth to M. That does not mean his not being a man. His after all saving her from going back to old life unsure of her own love.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AKFreaklulu1243autumnsconcertomiganGiselPallanguzhi.Starbucks..NJ.Wonderfullife-Swetha-

Go to top