Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 115)

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .NJ.

Originally posted by sonr

What's the difference between what's going on now and witchcraft. Instead of casting a spell, the director caused an amnesia to make Meenatchi do what she didn't want to do to begin with. This is BAD. Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu paada sollukira ulaham. Now she started singing to their tune.

She kept herself pure physically until this amnesia business. She stayed true and confessed her heart's commitment to her love up until the accident. Now this witchcraft (amnesia) is horrible. When her memory returns, she is going to feel defiled, intruded, desecrated, profaned, violated, etc. What will she do if she loses her virginity to Vettaiyan and then her memory returns, and finds herself still in love with Saravanan? I was okay up until she started touching him. Now she is no longer pure, but defiled.

First the director spoiled Meenatchi's true love. Now he is spoiling Her chastity. What more does she have to lose?

what chastity are you talking about, meenakshi is married to vettaiyan, both have full rights on each other...she may forget that, but fact remains...

how come question about chastity and purity didn't come into your mind when meenakshi was longing to be with someone else and not her husband...

first time I'm seeing a fuss over a wife touching her very own husband, that too to apply medicine out of guilty conscience...LOL

That marriage was forced. Though her hands weren't physically tied, the circumstances handcuffed her. In early January in Techsatish, someone wrote an excellent article on how Meenatchi's hands were tied on the wedding day. Vettaiyan understood that and waited for her permission to touch her. Using Meenatchi's current condition to touch her is abuse. Right now Meenatchi has the knowledge of a small child in an adult body. There is no husband wife relationship right now because she has no knowledge of it. In all the western countries, touching anybody, including your wife, without her permission is considered harassment. Recently I read the news, in North America an Iranian went to jail for 4 years for sexually harassing his wife. In Meenatchi's case, since she is like a child mentally, it would be a case for under aged harassment. This ia a very serious crime. Parent's should take care of this matter.

Imagine, she comes to her self one day and find herself all used up, which she would have never done with her right mind. She can take the guy to courts. Some psychologist would have to estimate the mental age. Sri Devi had an age of 7 year old in Moonram Pirai because that's all she remembered. I don't know what would be Meenatchi's. She is definitely acting without any common sense. She used to be very clear in her thoughts and sensible, and a very loving person.

harassment, when did V harassed her? It was only meenakshi whocame and apply ointment on him...secondly vettaiyan is unaware that M has lost her memory, he thinks she is falling for him...

let us see how he reacts when he gets to know M doesn't remember saravanan, if he continues getting close to her physically, then I'll agree with...if not, please take back your words!

I can't understand one thing... Rajasekar seen meenakshi only once after accident.. But he clearly told that something happened to meenakshi, her behavior completely changed... But the so called great lover vettaiyan not even understand that something happened after accident... Very strange.. This is the love and this is how he knows about meenakshi???? Clap Angry

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShankarVel

Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by .Starbucks.

^...sorry pa, enakku pidikave pidikale...I hope director doesn't go that way...

you are talking about the theme...but what is in the theme when the character went missing...before anything happens, let us VM fans enjoy what is shown, please don't spoil the fun...for me, if meenakshi marries saravanan and settles with him I will quit this show for good instead of writing 10 reasons why Meenakshi should select Vettaiyan...

see, V will remain as a hero with or without M,and Saravanan will always remain as a second man with or without M...

I second thisBig smile

3rd this.Big smile

Yes guys I can understand... U guys are fans of Vetaiyyan I think... S everyone have their own opinion on the show.. I respect that.

Saravanan can come or not, meenakshi may reunite with him or not. But I unable to bear these days meenakshi starts loving vettaiyan in the same way she started with saro...

so you mean to saymeenakshi should remain single without love and not loving anyone even if saravanan is dead...

not manyremember saravanan meenakshi story today...the story central point is VM...even is saravanan comes back, he will remain as asecond man in her life and love...

I think it's better that she remains single than falling for the one she hated and dreaded to be around. Like Appatha once told Tamil, "If you don't like Saravanan, get her someone better than him, not Vettaiyan." The current story central might be VM, but it sucks. Though the director tried to prop V up by making everybody else bad, it still doesn't work. He even made the most loving father Tamil, loving mother and brother to be so bad. It was a role model family in the whole town. Saravanan came in, a notch above them. He impressed her with his love, beating her father's love. Meenatchi said, "I thought nobody will love me like my father, but here is Saravanan."

V stood too tiny in front of Tamil's love and Saravanan's love. Just to prop up a nobody like V, a guy without education, job, social status, or good manners; the director made well established, educated, good loving people look bad. I mean EVERYBODY bad. That's why the story sucks. I used to think he is a great director, but now with his current move. he lost all my respect.

When people were leaving Vijay TV, Kavin's commitment to stay with them is probably the reason, he decided to prop him up. He could have done it in a different show, not this one. The way he is going about doing it is horrible. He has slaughtered the characters. He has destroyed the story. Meenatchi's character is compromised. Only to satisfy this one man's one sided love, and his desire to have this girl at all cost.

I agree with you. The director don't have something called Brain in his head, To turn Vettaiyan as Hero he completely spoiled all other character.. In the start Tamil character was superb but now???. Soundarya was very bold and supportive to meenakshi in taking clear desicion, but now??? Vaithi and appatha same case... Better stop the serial than spoiling the characters I loved
lulu1243 Newbie
lulu1243
lulu1243

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hi, I feel like the only topic of discussion here is who is a true match for Meenakshi. While I do understand that some of us are loyal fans of Saravanan and strongly believe that M and S should be together, we should also see that it might be the intention of the director. Your argument should be directed at the director. I am sure you can get his email address from somewhere. People like me like Vettaiyan because the director has made him likable, at least now. It does not make us stupid for liking this character nor does it make u smart that u can remember every single dialogues spoken by characters, especially what Appatha said! She is definitely not a good judge of someone's character. She thinks Tamil has changed.

At the end of the day, this is not Mahabaratham for us to really dispute the "true" meaning of the story. I have seen some serials where I hated the ending. However, there isn't much the audience could do but express the concerns with the team behind this. 

As I mentioned earlier, I like the Vettaiyan character and want him to be with Meenakshi. If he doesn't, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, this show is not my life. It is just an entertainment. 

Edited by lulu1243 - 28 January 2016 at 11:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Not just the show, but the discussion is also entertainment. It shows how people look at life differently and their values.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of Saravanan. I don't think I was ever a fan of any actor. I am just being a critique of the story.

I believe that there is someone in the SM production team reads our comments and the director gets a brief. It even reaches the actors. Right after the engagement, Vetri (Saravanan) was reading the online comments. He said, "I want to read the negative ones so that I can improve." So, that's a hint straight from the show.

The second bullet in the discussion rules say,
"The credibility of the site matter to us, and the comments in bad taste tend to invariably hurt the actors/production house/channel etc."

So, this is another proof that they are seeing our comments.

Edited by sonr - 28 January 2016 at 1:10pm
Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
in yesterday's epi, when myna told V that M has lost her memory, he wasn't happy...though myna said that M has fallen for him, he did not rejoice over it...

I agree with lulu...this is not an epic story, just watch it for entertainment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Whatever the story... I.am.watching oly for meenakshi... Yesterday episode she was just dazzling as per her name Thanga meenakshi while lighting the lamps... Wow so beautiful...
ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
If the actors are reading this forum, my request to meenakshi... "Loose some weight some again with pavadai davani... May be within one year u can act with that custume after that u can't as u r getting aged.. Mag be u can act with pavadai davani thereafter but I can't see.."
hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Fantastic expression by V and i am so sad for him. Can see how cheated he felt knowing meenashi was not coming to him realizing his true love. She has forgot everything and that hurt V a lot Disapprove Even the part she came him the candle to light and all V never look into her eyes to talk. Waiting for tonight episode

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243la1234lakshmikrPallanguzhiWonderfullifeSwetha-Sai

Go to top