Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 111)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
thanks kritikas...

ya you may be right,  seems like V thinks M is joking...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Won't Vettaiyan think she is some kind of loosu or some thing happened due to head injury??? 
Or as yo uall said wondering if she is playing with him nnu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Please post your wishes to our friend Harita here..Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4560009
sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
It can go three ways.
1. Figured it out that she lost her memory or something else is wrong with her. It might be true that something more that just memory loss had happened to her. As in Moonram Pirai, Sri Devi had partial memory loss and partially insane.

2. He doubts that she is playing a game with him. That will make him cautious with her and also be angry with her.

3. He trusts her and believe it is true. He comes back and light the lamps after turning the lights off. Maybe doing something more than that to impress her. His face didn't look like he believed her. If he did, he must be really dumb, because the things are too obvious.

ShanC

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

Originally posted by ShankarVel

Inspite of <font color="#FF0000">Irritating story line</font>... Only one good thing <font color="#0000FF">Meenakshi Sema beautiful</font> in new get up... Watching only for MEENAKSHI

<font color="#FF0000">Irritating story line:</font> No questions about it. The general perception was that SM2-part2 lacked realism, so people enjoyed day to day episodes as a comedy show for light entertainment. SM-2-part3 doesn't lack realism. It doesn't have any. It's like a fairy tale that irritates the active minds.

<font color="#0000FF">Meenakshi Sema beautiful:</font> There are others who are saying the same thing.

SM2-part1: She Looked like a school girl. Slim, very beautiful and attractive. I liked those tough girl attitude and talk. There was magic in her eyes during those romantic scenes. During the time of Irfan, she looked the best. During the time of Vetri, she just started putting on weight, but still looked great. On her engagement day with her sari, she looked like a statue.

SM2-part2: She probably looked the worst with those long sleeve blouses. She put on weight and as Kalaiarassi said, she looked like a 'bumbly mass'. I think it means she looked fat. Kalaiarassi on the other hand looked great with a better slim body.

SM2-part3: She does look better. People are generally appreciating the new look. Sometimes she is sharp, and some other times she looks like someone from the mental hospital. Kalaiarassi looks better too.

I agree with u Sonr...

Not only this msg, I am always reading your messages. I agree with U in all ur points.
hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Promo - - The week of January 25

Meenakshi  asks Vettaiyan if they can marry. She asks him to light all the lamps there if it is ok for him to marry her else he does not need to do so.

She goes inside and checks Vettaiyan  did not light the lamp instead goes inside and turns light off(It looked like that)

Meenakshi cries looking that.

well the promo shows vettaiyan turning off the lights - i bet his going to make it bright by lighting the lamps EmbarrassedWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganWonderfullife-Swetha-

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonr

Inspite of <font color="#FF0000">Irritating story line</font>... Only one good thing <font color="#0000FF">Meenakshi Sema beautiful</font> in new get up... Watching only for MEENAKSHI

<font color="#FF0000">Irritating story line:</font> No questions about it. The general perception was that SM2-part2 lacked realism, so people enjoyed day to day episodes as a comedy show for light entertainment. SM-2-part3 doesn't lack realism. It doesn't have any. It's like a fairy tale that irritates the active minds.

<font color="#0000FF">Meenakshi Sema beautiful:</font> There are others who are saying the same thing.

SM2-part1: She Looked like a school girl. Slim, very beautiful and attractive. I liked those tough girl attitude and talk.

I agree with u Sonr...

Not only this msg, I am always reading your messages. I agree with U in all ur points.

I mentioned irritating story line becoz. What ever may be the character of vettaiyan, I cant agree that Meenakshi start loving vettaiyan. May be as per Tamil sentiment she can accept Vettaiyan becoz he tied Tali and then she can slowly fall for him by having a clear mindset that she is vettaiyan,s wife. So she can accept him as her husband. But not her Lover at all.

I really loved thanga meenakshi and her character and they way she started loving Saravanan from the start but the director totally spoiled her character once Irfan and vetri left the serial. Now her character is just like usual serial heroine.

For Me "SARAVANAN MEENAKSHI" is a brand name for LOVE. Saravanan is brand name for a lover Boy who is crazy about his love. Meenakshi is a brand name for Bold girl who can do anything for her love but in a genuine way.

who is vettaiyan in between saravanan and meenakshi. If the director want to popularize Kavin, then he should have started a new serial in some other name. Don't spoil the Brand name Saravanan Meenakshi.

Edited by ShankarVel - 24 January 2016 at 11:35pm

sonr

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Saravanan meenakshi (part 1) was full of Love. they fight within themselves for their love and Unite with a meaning.

But what is SM2, its just like a usual serial, lot of villans anbarsu, pandi, vettaiyan, priya and now Tamil on the list. very less love... That love also ended during the marriage. After that just a usual serial that's it.

Go to top