Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 108)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Seems like meenakshi has fallen for vettaiyan... I didn't expect it to be this fast...and I'm not complaining either LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .NJ.

Seems like meenakshi has fallen for vettaiyan... I didn't expect it to be this fast...and I'm not complaining either LOL

Me too  Wink

Wonderfullife-Swetha-

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 21 January 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Love in four days and ready to fight for it. Director really thinks that the people are desperate and will buy anything. It's like hanging an apple on a Christmas tree. The real apple tree takes time to produce real apples. 

He did it with an instant love with Kalaiarassi and people bought it, so he is doing it again. 

The real Meenatchi took a lot of time to fall in love. It germinated, took roots slowly, became a small plant, big plant, tree and bore fruit. It withstood the rain and the wind. It went like this: interested, like you a little bit, like you,  like you a lot, miss you, love you, in love with you, and cannot live without you. It withstood the test for the whole year. 

It will be interesting what would Meenatchi do when she comes to herself when the memory returns. 

Edited by sonr - 22 January 2016 at 6:47am
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 22 January 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Wednesday Thursday brief sorry busy

meenakshi mother insists her dad mental nnu and Thulasi scolds her for talking  about her dad like that.

RS wonders some change in Meenaksh iand Vettaiyan tells sshe is nicer to him and goes in lala land dreaming.

Douglas informs about this to kalai she gets angry.

Meenakshi talks to vettaiyan secretly he gives kumkumum she puts on her nethi again i nher room and tries to put on forehead then puts on mirror likes it.

Thulasi comes and asks her if she likes him or loves him va nnu Meenakshi denies first then says I feel to be around etc - Thulasi advise her to fight for her love as she did and leaves.

Kalai angrily coems warns Vettaiyan shouts to Meenaksh to forget Vettaiyan and leaves.

Meenaksh iwonders what is going on who Klaai but leaves angrily

Vettaiyan feels bad

Thodarum

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanCnithya..hopper_oceanWonderfullife.Starbucks.-Swetha-

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 22 January 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Inspite of Irritating story line... Only one good thing Meenakshi Sema beautiful in new get up... Watching only for MEENAKSHI

Wonderfullife-Swetha-

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 22 January 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Had a chance to watch the episode yesterday and I just enjoyed it a lot..

This track is very interesting as we can see Vettaiyan and Meenakshi love track..

Yes in just 2-3 days Meenakshi started to fall for Vettaiyan.. Though its unbelievable I love watching it :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean.Starbucks.-Swetha-

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 January 2016 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Thank you akka for the updates Hug

Well all i can say is what ever Meenashi told Thulasi is actually from deep of her heart. She had this love for him long long before and crave to live with him unfortunately she put a wall for that thought as she thinks her love is only for saravanan thus it did not allow her to go further away. I am glad she lost her memory as now she is able to feel what she has stored deep down the heart. She told thulasi she feel like she wants to live with him life long - so cute the way she said that. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaipk.Starbucks.Wonderfullife-Swetha-

lulu1243 Newbie
lulu1243
lulu1243

Posted: 22 January 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thank you akka for the updates Hug

Well all i can say is what ever Meenashi told Thulasi is actually from deep of her heart. She had this love for him long long before and crave to live with him unfortunately she put a wall for that thought as she thinks her love is only for saravanan thus it did not allow her to go further away. I am glad she lost her memory as now she is able to feel what she has stored deep down the heart. She told thulasi she feel like she wants to live with him life long - so cute the way she said that. Embarrassed

It waa a nice episode. They make a cute pair. It would be a shame if they don't end up with each other. I like this Meenakshi, she is more tolerable now. Their communication through sign language is very cute <3 I think she liked him quick because somewhere in the corner of her heart, she must have always had a special place for him. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean.Starbucks.Wonderfullife-Swetha-

Go to top