Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 107)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

I missed it yesterday but after reading your update I felt like watching...and I did...

it was a good epi...if meenaxi falls for vettaiyan, one just cant blame her because it's her family mistake for not revealing the whole truth...this tamil family is taking marriage as a joke...first it was meenaxi and now it is the whole family...this hiding the truth drama is just illogical, are they going to bodyguard her 24 hours from talking to people, what if her memory comes back, she cant hate vettaiyan because she will still remember post amnesia incidents and her "likings" towards him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243Wonderfullife-Swetha-

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Akka..

Felt bad when Meenakshi mom said RS as mental..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243

jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Calling own father as mental s really bad. . i think their plan s gonna backfire mnxi may fall for vettaiyan. . then wat they r going to do tell M that she loves Saravanan and not Vettaiyan na?
sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chapsi23

Hi - I am new to the SM forum.

Is there a place where they post written updates of the episodes every day/week?

HotStar does not work for me and I am not able to see it on YouTube either... So wanted to check.

You can always watch it at Techsatish. It is posted in dailyMotion and techsatish gives you the link daily. Here is the url.

http://serials.techsatish.net/2014/09/saravanan-meenakshi-serial-index_24.html

Hotstar is supposed to work now in other countries. Which country are you trying from? You can always send a message to [email protected] To my understanding it is working in North America, Singapore and England.

Janu

.Starbucks. IF-Sizzlerz
.Starbucks.
.Starbucks.

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Akka  Big smile  I haven't actually gotten to watch it, but I have been following with your updates...  Big smile

What's wrong with Soundarya?  I thought she wanted Meenakshi to be with Vettaiyan...  Why is she part of Tamil's drama in hiding everything from Meenakshi?  Or am I missing something?  Ermm

Anyway, I want to see how Vettaiyan - Meenakshi track builds up now...  Big smile  It would be cool if she falls for him now and then RS somehow reveals about Saravanan, but Meenakshi would refuse Saravanan because she doesn't remember any of that and is in love with Vettaiyan...  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migan-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Starbucks.

Thanks for the updates Akka  Big smile  I haven't actually gotten to watch it, but I have been following with your updates...  Big smile

What's wrong with Soundarya?  I thought she wanted Meenakshi to be with Vettaiyan...  Why is she part of Tamil's drama in hiding everything from Meenakshi?  Or am I missing something?
 Ermm

Anyway, I want to see how Vettaiyan - Meenakshi track builds up now...  Big smile  It would be cool if she falls for him now and then RS somehow reveals about Saravanan, but Meenakshi would refuse Saravanan because she doesn't remember any of that and is in love with Vettaiyan...  LOL

Exactly on both.

How can Soundarya call her own father like that???

Me too want to see M & V.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Starbucks.-Swetha-

.Starbucks. IF-Sizzlerz
.Starbucks.
.Starbucks.

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by .Starbucks.

What's wrong with Soundarya?  I thought she wanted Meenakshi to be with Vettaiyan...  Why is she part of Tamil's drama in hiding everything from Meenakshi?  Or am I missing something?
 Ermm

Exactly on both.

How can Soundarya call her own father like that???

Me too want to see M & V.

Exactly Akka. She could have at least handled it politely saying 'you are talking to the wrong person' or something. Poor RS.

kaulini

kaulini Newbie
kaulini
kaulini

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks for the update Akka..

Felt bad when Meenakshi mom said RS as mental..

Agree 100%. saying own father is mad to daughter. very bad taste.. will none of them think whether there is any logic in what Tamil wants them to do...

Initially when they are shocked knowing M's condition they might have said ".yes sir yes sir..." to Tamil's " Baa Baa Black sheep.."

But later will they not think ...

And calling own father mad... not at all goodAngry

Edited by kaulini - 20 January 2016 at 2:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.Wonderfullife-Swetha-

Go to top