Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 102)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
So good episode today
And yes her hairstyke good too

She cut her ehair short vera I think this is her real hair tane???

Before she used to have long hair

And so funny she mention this house looks like Pei house nnu omg I could not stop laughing.

She is very calm and telling her parents she needs time to to open up so so cute cute

Tamil still idiot not allowing anyone to see her 

And vaithi threatening Thulasi that will be our last day together too much athu. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhihopper_oceanNeeru_NJWonderfulliferamyvijay

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Meenu Akka :)

Loved reading the update.. Will try to watch the Vettaiyan Meenakshi scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhihopper_oceanNeeru_NJ

lulu1243 Newbie
lulu1243
lulu1243

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I hope Meenakshi and Vettaiyan get together and don't really get the point of some of us always finding the need to justify why S and M needs to be together. I don't over analyze the show when I watch it. As a busy mom of a newborn baby, I enjoy sitting down to watch it for some light entertainment. I like Vettaiyan's character and he is starting to grow on me like he is on others. I hate to say it but I hope they don't bring Saravanan back. 

Vettaiyan is no saint but so isnt Meenakshi and Saravanan. I don't really find S and M to be true lovers. This is just a show at the end of the day and not an analytic essay. I don't even think the director over thinks like some of us here do. 

Thank you to those who provide daily updates as that's the only way I update myself on any episodes I missed :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dks0709jessi14315miganPallanguzhihopper_oceanNeeru_NJ

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulu1243

I hope Meenakshi and Vettaiyan get together and don't really get the point of some of us always finding the need to justify why S and M needs to be together. I don't over analyze the show when I watch it. As a busy mom of a newborn baby, I enjoy sitting down to watch it for some light entertainment. I like Vettaiyan's character and he is starting to grow on me like he is on others. I hate to say it but I hope they don't bring Saravanan back. 

Vettaiyan is no saint but so isnt Meenakshi and Saravanan. I don't really find S and M to be true lovers. This is just a show at the end of the day and not an analytic essay. I don't even think the director over thinks like some of us here do. 

Thank you to those who provide daily updates as that's the only way I update myself on any episodes I missed :)

Saravanan is the only suspense in this story. If you take him away, it will be so predictable and boring. Last year the show ran like a situation comedy. The story didn't move an inch. Toward the end, he started mentioning Saravanan which stirred up the pot with a lot of discussions. This year looks like it is going to be more comedy and fantasy At the Vijay TV awards, the script writer said, "There is a strong story behind it. Without the story I couldn't have done anything."

If you just watch the show, you get light entertainment. If you figure out the story, that is a different kind of fun. That's the way to maximize the fun. There is no fun in going with the flow, being part of the crowd.

I see an injustice going on in this story, which is common in India. I just want others to see it. I am just bringing examples from the show to have discussions. There are so many silent readers. The domination, manipulation and control is big and it affects a lot of people. Tamil used his love to control  and manipulate Meenatchi and nobody is happy ever since. She told RS, "I am carrying someone's Thaali and I am unable to forget the one I love in my heart. Is my pain and my sufferings are a joke to you. The only mistake I ever made is to love your grandson truly." This is not a far fetched statement from reality. People are screaming for romance between V and M. The only way the director can give it without hurting the story is by erasing her memory.Now, you will get your entertainment while she is still true to her love. Don't mistaken me, I am enjoying the current Meenatchi very well. I am not against entertainment. If something is good, I go back and watch them.So, have fun and enjoy it to the full.

There are two kinds of people represented here. One is Janani her college mate who came to Vaithi's wedding, the other is Mathavi, her classmate, who she met at the temple. Janani was still fighting for her love, while Mathavi failed the fight and accepted her father's choice. Janani was looking at Meenatchi for inspiration, Mathavi wanted Meenatchi to do what she did. Meenatchi responded to both by reinforcing her commitment to Saravanan. The director brought in these characters and decided the response. So, right behind daily entertainment, there is a strong story. The director thinks a lot more than what I am thinking. It only takes me 5 minutes to write something and I am gone.

Edited by sonr - 14 January 2016 at 11:08am
jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulu1243

Me tooo. . its the time my baby starts to sleep and while rocking him to sleep i watch SM. . I started to watch regularly from august only i think around vettaiyan and meenu frndship track. . i kinda enjoyed it and  thereafter watching it. . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243hopper_ocean

jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Wat happened yesterday? I missed the episode. . 

And 

A very happy pongal dears.    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243hopper_oceanNeeru_NJ

Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
^ Nothing much...

M's mom lied to M saying V is a bad guy and a play boy

Tamil getting furious after hearing M spoke to V

Some V and kalaiarasi scene which I don't like...

My Pongal wishes to all members here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Thursday brief(Jan 14)

Meenaksh iasks who is vettaiyan and Soundarya tells he lives there and he is bad guy ans NJ said playboy and always goes around with knife aruval etc, and even he has two cases on attempted murder.

She tells he is her Athai paiyyan only but both have jenama pagai and warns her not to talk to hi mat all.

Vettiayan goes to see kalai she gets mad knowing Vettiyan talked to Meenashi and scolds him. She asks hi mto redo tha panchayathu and get the Thali from Meenakshi Vettaiyan gets shock angry tells her it is not the right time and leaves from there.

Tamil learns Meenaksh ispoke to Vettiayan and warns his mother not to allow Meenakshi alone any time and not to ever allow her to meet Vettaiyan

RajaSekar comes to see Meenakshi RS stops him and Vaith also chases him away.

RS goes back sadly

More to come
Vaithi hits Vettaiyan saysing don't ask for Needhi nnu

Meenakshi watches this from up.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243JanuPallanguzhinithya_IFhopper_oceanWonderfullife

Go to top