Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 101)

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaulini

Originally posted by sonr

.NJ. 

Kalai Arassi is the main reason I believe SM marriage is going to happen. She is a good looking gal, came from out of the blue with love in her heart for Vettaiyan. If SM marriage happens and the people find Vettaiyan hurt, the general audience who supported Vettaiyan will not like it. When they see him happily married to Kalai Arassi, they will have no problem. Also, the story has gone so far, people who are supporting Vettaiyan are openly writing that he should dump Meenatchi and marry Kalai Arassi. The path to SM marriage is already paved. This way, the director is going to score double by bringing in SM supporters and Vettaiyan supporters together in the final track. He is also going to finish the story he started. If he finish it with Vettaiyan, it is like breaking a cocoon. You will get a messy gooey. He should finish it to bring the butterfly out.

Why should V get paired off with K... Because she loves him?... because he will be left high and dry when M goes off with S.?. so that all in M's family will not feel guilty for giving V a raw deal.? Or because.. the serial subhamma mudiya? No logic at all... Whats wrong if V stays single.? If his love for M , even if one-sided is so true then... he should not marry any one else... isn't sauce for goose,  sauce for gander too?????

I really don't mind who Vettaiyan pairs with after Meenatchi leaves him. .NJ. brought a point regarding this show being a business, and that the director has to please the audience. In that point of view, the purpose for the director to bring Kalai is to please the audience.

Hey, if he wants to stay single, I am fine with that., but he already has feelings for Kalai. You remember the half lit light at the temple, but nothing for Myna. On one side he is praying for Meenatchi, on the other side he is regularly visiting Kalai asking for Food. Sudha visited her house and asked her grandfather for Kalai to be the bride for Vettaiyan. Recently, it is Sudha and Vettaiyan going after Kalai, while Kalai is just staying home.

Edited by sonr - 13 January 2016 at 9:14am

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I thought it was a real thing for Saravanan's return, but it was just a trailer run. Looks like the director was just wetting his feet to see the response. All the Saravanan confessions, flashbacks, and at he end RS's confession to reveal the truth created a lot of discussions, expectations, and excitement. I think the response was very positive. Definitely, more than what I expected. If that track had run for another month, we would have seen a greater response. Maybe, that's all the director needed to see. 

So we can expect the real release soon. Revelation of Saravanan's condition, and his entry.

It is good to see that many have enjoyed and not forgotten the love and romance. It was so poetic and magical, how can one forget it. Some people wrote, "At least in serial, let love win. Join SM" It kind of tells me, that there are more love failures than successes in India. Pathetic isn't it? I can believe that just by reading articles here. It would be overwhelming for any girl, if she gets what Meenatchi is getting. I might get on your nerve by saying this, but I am still going to say it. "The understanding of the heart of a person and  love is very minimal. People's hearts are so calloused when it come to love." What is taken for granted in many parts of the world is luxury in India.I hope the director will expose that as he finishes this story by letting love win. People are upholding the culture at the cost of hurting a person.

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Wednesday update - 13 Jan 

Meenashi likes the house and ask for some time to get used to everyone as she feels like a stranger. Vaithi ask everyone to be free with meenashi. Let her recover first. Everyone goes in.

Tamil ask Vaithi to make sure thulasi does not tell vettaiyan about meenashi memory lost. Thulasi comes and viathi firmly tells thulasi not to reveal to anyone.

Next mrg vettaiyan wakes up and sees meenashi. Lolz his still in the same house aa? Meenashi sees him and wonder who is he? Her thambi or housemaid? Vettaiyan shock when he sees meenashi smiles at him. He too smiles and says hi and meenashi replies fine. Vettaiyan plays song nalam taan aa nu and meenashi says yes. Vettaiyan says he prayed for her recovery

Vettaiyan ask if meenashi is not angry at him and she promises no and leaves when her mother calls her. Vettaiyan semma jolly happy meenashi talking so nice to him.
Meenashi comes to her room where thulasi and amma there. Meenashi ask who else staying in this hs and ask who is vettaiyan? 

Thodarum

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajPallanguzhinithya_IFhopper_oceanWonderfullife

Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

I thought it was a real thing for Saravanan's return, but it was just a trailer run. Looks like the director was just wetting his feet to see the response. All the Saravanan confessions, flashbacks, and at he end RS's confession to reveal the truth created a lot of discussions, expectations, and excitement. I think the response was very positive. Definitely, more than what I expected. If that track had run for another month, we would have seen a greater response. Maybe, that's all the director needed to see. 

So we can expect the real release soon. Revelation of Saravanan's condition, and his entry.

It is good to see that many have enjoyed and not forgotten the love and romance. It was so poetic and magical, how can one forget it. Some people wrote, "At least in serial, let love win. Join SM" It kind of tells me, that there are more love failures than successes in India. Pathetic isn't it? I can believe that just by reading articles here. It would be overwhelming for any girl, if she gets what Meenatchi is getting. I might get on your nerve by saying this, but I am still going to say it. "The understanding of the heart of a person and  love is very minimal. People's hearts are so calloused when it come to love." What is taken for granted in many parts of the world is luxury in India.I hope the director will expose that as he finishes this story by letting love win. People are upholding the culture at the cost of hurting a person.

sonr...love is for all...of course everyone wants love to win...

but, the point here is you think only SM's love is true love and others' love is not so true...this is a biased view...as though saying only first love is true...it depends on the individuals life and secondly, on a serious note, have you heard about man proposes god disposes?

Iet's not go into serious stuff and discuss about love and life in real context...this is a fiction, take entertainment as it is...viewers like me think vettaiyan's love for meenakshi is also true as he always longs for her love and stays loyal despite having girls jumping over him...so I'm also with you...let love win...

Neeru_NJ IF-Sizzlerz
Neeru_NJ
Neeru_NJ

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Wednesday update - 13 Jan 

Meenashi likes the house and ask for some time to get used to everyone as she feels like a stranger. Vaithi ask everyone to be free with meenashi. Let her recover first. Everyone goes in.

Tamil ask Vaithi to make sure thulasi does not tell vettaiyan about meenashi memory lost. Thulasi comes and viathi firmly tells thulasi not to reveal to anyone.

Next mrg vettaiyan wakes up and sees meenashi. Lolz his still in the same house aa? Meenashi sees him and wonder who is he? Her thambi or housemaid? Vettaiyan shock when he sees meenashi smiles at him. He too smiles and says hi and meenashi replies fine. Vettaiyan plays song nalam taan aa nu and meenashi says yes. Vettaiyan says he prayed for her recovery

Vettaiyan ask if meenashi is not angry at him and she promises no and leaves when her mother calls her. Vettaiyan semma jolly happy meenashi talking so nice to him.
Meenashi comes to her room where thulasi and amma there. Meenashi ask who else staying in this hs and ask who is vettaiyan? 

Thodarum

thanks for the update...VM scene was cute...I'm liking M's new hairstyle and her toned down self too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhihopper_oceanWonderfullife

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
.NJ. You have a nice way of getting your point through. It is only a fiction, so there is no need to get upset or fight. I think you do it very well. 

Having said that, we have a common ground, and that is "Let love win," The difference is, whose love should win. 

It's interesting that you brought God into this fictional story by saying, "Man proposes, God disposes." If actually God is involved, I have a valid case. God listens to what is right and wrong. He  knows more than all men put together. He acts as a king. The director acts like a prime minister. He has to listen to the people. 

Every time Meenatchi had a chance to pray, she had this one prayer, "Saravanan should become my husband. That's the only thing I want." Saravanan prayed, "Meenatchi is everything to me. Without her there is no meaning in my life." Kalaiarassi prayed, "Vettaiyan should become my husband." 

So, let God decide how he is going to answer. When I say "Let love win", it's three people's love. When you say "Let love win", it's one person's love.  

Edited by sonr - 13 January 2016 at 9:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeru_NJ

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .NJ.

thanks for the update...VM scene was cute...I'm liking M's new hairstyle and her toned down self too...

Yes NJ - she looks much pretty and younger. Her old look made her look too old for the character. I like this new look

On top of it now am liking this new track Wink especially the new bond between vettaiyan and meenashi. I dont care for others who are still rooting for Saravanan Meenashi love - cause as far i can see that is done. Does not matter she lost memory or not - she is now going towards her life long love Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYNeeru_NJ

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 13 January 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by .NJ.

Yes NJ - she looks much pretty and younger. Her old look made her look too old for the character. I like this new look

On top of it now am liking this new track Wink especially the new bond between vettaiyan and meenashi. I dont care for others who are still rooting for Saravanan Meenashi love - cause as far i can see that is done. Does not matter she lost memory or not - she is now going towards her life long love Embarrassed

Yeah seriuosly so good this track

Hope to see Vettaiyan Meenakshi and she liking him 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanNeeru_NJWonderfulliferamyvijay

Go to top