Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
today's epi meenaxi says there is only vettu in her heart n not saravanan...

Epi ended with superb question by vettaiyan... Did you accept me because you don't remember saravanan...

now I have the feelings that saravanan may become negative...Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Thanks hopper ocean that was a super fast update!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup it was a nice episode. I know V had promised M before you take her to S no matter what. But what is the point now? The promise is just not valid. Cause even if he takes her to him - she has no feelings or love. As someone said here before - love cannot be forced ๐Ÿ˜›
Hobbyist thumbnail
Today's episode was good .. But since meenu is clear , entry of Sara shd not disturb her .. May be the story is reaching its end
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Yup it was a nice episode. I know V had promised M before you take her to S no matter what. But what is the point now? The promise is just not valid. Cause even if he takes her to him - she has no feelings or love. As someone said here before - love cannot be forced๐Ÿ˜›

All I can conclude is saravanan is her past and Vettaiyan is her present... I hope this serial will at least hold the sanctity of marriage... I know people will debate about true love and all, but here I see true love in V n M only as they are together after so many hindrances...

And as you said here, it's better to watch the show as entertainment instead of pulling our hair... Yesterday when I was catching up with Vijay TV serials ( as there was time slot change here) I noticed one thing that SM team has the best ensemble cast and by par the leads Kavin and rachitta are the best when comes to acting.
gklk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
By that way V and M love story reached a peak.
But reason starting SM season 2 has not ended.
Following things to be sorted out
1. VAITHIS SON BIRTH
2. FAMILY REUNION
3. KALAIARASI LIFE SETTLEMENT 
4. TIME TO CONFESS HIS CRIMES
5. SUDHA'S HEALTH ISSUE.

Before ending those issues serial wont end.

My guess again V and M stay away still M regains her lost memory completely.

lulu1243 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .NJ.

All I can conclude is saravanan is her past and Vettaiyan is her present... I hope this serial will at least hold the sanctity of marriage... I know people will debate about true love and all, but here I see true love in V n M only as they are together after so many hindrances...

And as you said here, it's better to watch the show as entertainment instead of pulling our hair... Yesterday when I was catching up with Vijay TV serials ( as there was time slot change here) I noticed one thing that SM team has the best ensemble cast and by par the leads Kavin and rachitta are the best when comes to acting.

I agree with you. I also think that Meenakshi apologizing to the old men at the panchayat was also for the viewers who won't approve of her being with V. I was never a fan of S after Irfan left. The S character was not given much importance by the director and this could be because they couldn't find someone who would properly perform that role. Most viewers have grown to like V.

But I don't get how S's grandfather couldn't recognize him with his sunglasses?! Lol
HalleNJ thumbnail
^ agree with you most have grown to like vettaiyan...

no offense to saravanan fans...I'm not talking about the actors, but just the characters, so don't take it hard...when saravanan and meenaxi love story was going on I barely watch the show...sometimes I will casually watch only to see Vettaiyan and Myna...and then twist comes in and I grow to like V and M pair especially when V has transformed into a positive character...

The problem of Saravanan (correct me if I'm wrong) is there is no X factor in the characterisation...this could be another reason why the actors playing the character left the show as well (though film oppurtunities was another reason)...for serials, characterisation is important so that we can relate to them...despite some flaws and imperfection, V has given the "connection" to the audience...

Also it is good that we dont really get spoilers for tamil serials like we get for the hindi ones...this is one reason that makes us to continue to follow the serial despite one or two boring epis in between because we are clueless of the next twist...

gklk thumbnail
Ya separate channel lik e24, sbs, should be there for tamil serials.
It will be so usefull for connecting audience and cast n crew of serials

onlinefreak thumbnail
Monday - 30th May WU:
The scene starts where the panchayat is asking everyone regarding Meenakshi - Vettayan relationship. Tamil says to break the relationship. Vaithi says Vettaiyan is better than Saravanan and he has taken care of Meenakshi so well. So, Meenakshi should take some time and live with Vettaiyan. The panchayat asks Vettayan and he says the decision is in Meenakshi's hands.. Finally the panchayat asks Meenakshi. Meenakshi keeps crying so the panchayat assumes that she is not happy with her relationship with vettayan and decides to end the marriage. Finally, Meenakshi says that she has no feelings for Saravanan and she cant remember her past. She accepts Vettayan and accepts him. 

the crowd disperse. Meenakshi and Vettayan are happy. Vetayan asks Meenakshi fi he can ask something to Meenakshi and asks if she accepted him because she cannot remember Saravanan and her past???? To be Continued...

Thank God makkale atleast she accepted Vettayan... Director sir please end this serial... rombe bore... indha chinna scene ku 19.45 minutes vere ๐Ÿ˜ก