Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The Saravanan Meenakshi Story has been already DEAD.

Don't drag too much, you will never gain the same interest from audience again.
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When Meenatchi got a letter supposedly from Saravanan at her school and when she asked Myna about it, Myna hid the truth.

Then Meenatchi said,
"It must be another Saravanan Meenatchi."

When she was leaving, Myna said,
"Antha Saravanan Meenatchi nee thaanti."

So, if this is Saravanan Meenatchi story, then figure it out who are those Saravanan and Meenatchi.

At this point, I don't think the director is able to resurrect the story which is already dead, buried and long gone.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well after everything M is back to V house. Interesting ...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now it is totally irritating. Meenaksh only hearing one side and not listening the second part - looks like starting all over
This Douglas irritating even more 

Will see what she decides pack the bag and go to Appa house. 

I hate to see Tamil win though
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Now it is totally irritating. Meenaksh only hearing one side and not listening the second part - looks like starting all over

This Douglas irritating even more 

Will see what she decides pack the bag and go to Appa house. 

I hate to see Tamil win though

For me too.. I felt myna should have given a slap to her.. 
sudhaipk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just ridiculous!! Nothing else to say. Why is RS running from meenakshi? Being a grandfather to both SM, he could just explain everything clearly to meenakshi. They just lost it. The dialogues, the characterization everything irritates these days. Nothing good left in the show. 'naan kekra Kelvi Ku maatum bathil sonna mattum podhum; neenga solradhellam kekkanum nu enakku onnum avasiyamillai'. Idha Vida stupid aana Oru dialogue kettadhe illa'''
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jeffy

For me too.. I felt myna should have given a slap to her.. 

Agree with you, Meenashi is back to being stupid. Mayna should have given her a slap and force Meenashi to listen to her. Of course V is wrong as he hide the truth from Meenashi but still M should know the other side of story. If she packs her back and goes back to Tamil - i have decided to quit the serial as its going back to square one again 🥱
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Agree with you, Meenashi is back to being stupid. Mayna should have given her a slap and force Meenashi to listen to her. Of course V is wrong as he hide the truth from Meenashi but still M should know the other side of story. If she packs her back and goes back to Tamil - i have decided to quit the serial as its going back to square one again 🥱

Absolutely - i think same will happen with RS too
migan thumbnail
Any one has seen th promo?
I saw vettaiyan was beaten up by Pandi

don' know what is going to happen.
migan thumbnail
Monday - May 23 brief
She meets RS on the way and asks him not to run away - she tells him to say yes or no only and he does not need to talk much aam (Athu yenna not willing to listen) She asks if Sakthi Saro his grand son and if he loved her etc - RS shakes head - then she asks what happen to him RS says he lives in Toronto and mrried with 2 kids nnu - she tells this is enough for now and he has to stay there not to run away

second part - Suda scolds Meenaksh oand asks her to leave but Vettaiyan scolds her not to interfere and she will do as she pleases meenakshi decides only solution is to gain her memory back

3rd part - in tempel V meets Thulasi and Thulasi gets to know what happened - feels sad wants to help - but he stops her tells her to take care and baby and anything will hppen he will manage

Vettaiyan is beaten badly by pandi and he is left unconscious in mud

Thodarum