Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Saravanan coming back aa? Suttam ðŸ¤“
RPrem thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting Twist if my guess is right ' Arjun ( Barghav ) ' will be coming back as Saravanan!! I just heard the phone conversation scene between RS and Saravanan! It was Arjun's voice!! Letc!! What Vijay TV and Director is thinking?!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premkuma

Interesting Twist if my guess is right ' Arjun ( Barghav ) ' will be coming back as Saravanan!! I just heard the phone conversation scene between RS and Saravanan! It was Arjun's voice!! Letc!! What Vijay TV and Director is thinking?!

O the voice sounded familiar

then must be guest role.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hope the serial going to end soon.

First time saravanan called, so for sure he will be back in serial. As expected, meenakshi will confuse between vettai and saravanan. Finally joins with Vettai.
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShankarVel

Hope the serial going to end soon.

First time saravanan called, so for sure he will be back in serial. As expected, meenakshi will confuse between vettai and saravanan. Finally joins with Vettai.

No-brainer. There is no suspense.

I thought I could start watching again when Saravanan comes back. Now they are bringing a hero from another show, so he cannot be a hero here. He is going to come and he is going to go. No point in watching when you can predict the story so easily.

Woodpecker pecks all the trees and when it pecks on banana (plantain) tree, it gets stuck. So, Meenatchi is stuck with Vattaiyan and she cannot pull out. He is never going to let her go regardless of how low he has to stoop, and she won't be able to pull herself out, no matter how much she tries.

Once she pecked on a great tree. It's her fault that she pecked on this banana tree just to make the other tree jealous.

Some watch just for entertainment. If there is any entertainment left, have fun.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonr

No-brainer. There is no suspense.

I thought I could start watching again when Saravanan comes back. Now they are bringing a hero from another show, so he cannot be a hero here. He is going to come and he is going to go. No point in watching when you can predict the story so easily.

Woodpecker pecks all the trees and when it pecks on banana (plantain) tree, it gets stuck. So, Meenatchi is stuck with Vattaiyan and she cannot pull out. He is never going to let her go regardless of how low he has to stoop, and she won't be able to pull herself out, no matter how much she tries.

Once she pecked on a great tree. It's her fault that she pecked on this banana tree just to make the other tree jealous.

Some watch just for entertainment. If there is any entertainment left, have fun.

Yes still people are watching this for entertainment.

I just saw the promo and decided this will be the story. Hope they wont bring hero from another story.

Any way SM already spoiled.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

O the voice sounded familiar

then must be guest role.

i doubt re they bringing in another hero from other show to make a guest role. Maybe voice is Arjun voice. Person will be different. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thursday updates
Brief updates

Semma bulb !!!!!

V in auto as usual doing his work. This time M with him in auto. M seem to be upset and V ask enna achu nu. M tells V about what Kalaiarasi told her in the morning nu. M is sad as she can't remember her past. V somehow manages to calm her but konja lesa M still feels uneasy. 

Meenashi comes to college and someone gives her letter from oversea. M confused (if true this letter from Saravanan - how is it possible he post to school when he does not even know she is working here? Enna director. ðŸ˜•) M reads letter and her reaction changes. Mayna teaching and M comes to her straight and ask how can they hide the truth of Saravanan and their love from her. Mayna super shock. M accuses of Myna and V for separating her love from her. Mayna tries to pretend like she don't know who is Saravanan. M ask her to stop lying as Mayna surely should have known about Saravanan. Mayna takes the letter and reads. Saravanan asking how did M forgot their love and how much his suffering without her love. He further says coming down soon to take her with him and they can live together hereafter.  Mayna not sure what to do. Suddenly Meenashi starts laughing ðŸ˜² Mayna is confused and wonders if M has gone mad. Mayna ask why she laughing. Mayna further shock. M says someone name Saravanan wrote for someone name Meenashi but address tavari the letter has came here. This letter belongs to another couple name SM ðŸ˜² M laughs happily and leaves while Myna relieve. 

Semma bulb ðŸ¤£ for once i was thinking habba serial going to end M knows truth already nu ðŸ˜•

Tamil comes to see pandi. Both plans to kill Thulasi baby. Pandi adiyal gives some meds to tamil to mix on thulasi milk and baby will die as soon born 

Meenashi at home wondering why attae and kalaiarasi keep asking M to remember her past life? V ask M why she is not sleeping nu. M ask V what is her past life that his mother keep asking her to remember? Why did they say she will leave V if she gets her memory back? V silent.

thodarum
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Hi all ... today migan's birthday. Join us to wish her : )

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4619852
srithu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this week promo 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24IeZUeZlNg