Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally some good performance from Meenakshi after long time.. kind of relief after she knows the truth.
sudhaipk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweety12312

I never watch SM regularly but thought of sharing my views regardng this latest promo. whatever might be the situation eppadi oru pregnant woman ah araiyara madhri ellam scenes create panranga.. thats really annoyingn giving false opinion about the serial. it degrades the character of Meenakshi who has been portrayed well from the beginning. 
No hard feelings friends .. just thought of posting this after watching the promo yesterday.

Yeah that was really annoying.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monday was good episode update (April 04)

Vettaiyan informs his mom him and meenakshi not talking and Suda so happy tells Kalai that time is soon for them to get married as Meenakshi will dump him soon. 

Next they show Vettaiyan talkign to Thulasi he asks if she knew why Meenakshi upset and also discuss if some oen told her old things a nnu. Thulasi promises Vettaiyan she will help him will find out from Meenakshi and let him know.

All overheard by Meenakshi and she  is shocked.

After V is gone Meenakshi goes to Thulasi and slaps her for trying to connect a married woman to a different guy. Why she did that as she is working with Vettaiyan if she tells the truth to her brother what will happen to Thulasi life. She further tells if you are from nallakudambam - Thulasi stops her and drags her to storage.

She looks an finally finds the wedding picture of Meenakshi and gives to her.

Meenakshi shock seeing Vettaiyan as her husband. Thulasi says yes I did not try to kootti kuduthufy as you said but only tried to unite husband and wife she leaves do not ask me any more questions I won't help any more -  about your life it is your life you manage it.

Meenashi shock seeing the picture why Vettaiyan hid from her.

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
slapping was unecessary...

secondly, the way meenaxi asked to vettu to answer either "yes" or "no" is irritating. seeing him always lovey dovey towards her, being protective and gentle, she should know him better...when she herself witnessed her father discriminating others, how can she immediately decide who is good and who is bad...hope myna or thulasi puts some sense in meenaxi...

migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .NJ.

slapping was unecessary...

secondly, the way meenaxi asked to vettu to answer either "yes" or "no" is irritating. seeing him always lovey dovey towards her, being protective and gentle, she should know him better...when she herself witnessed her father discriminating others, how can she immediately decide who is good and who is bad...hope myna or thulasi puts some sense in meenaxi...

Exactly I am still hoping this time what ever her father said she will figure out who ir right an who is wrong nnu

I did see a picture in FB where Meenakshi wearing Thali and pottu on nethi so thsi will change
migan thumbnail
Tuesday Brief

Meenakshi asks Tamil to tell the truth saying she knows she ies married.

Tamil twists everything did not mention about Saravanan tells Vettaiyan bad and he forced her to marry etc and tells he gambled everything and  you were so unhappy in marriage so you came back one day leaving him

Then he finally wanted to marry again and setup panchayathu to get your Thali and you had accident only when you were coming there. Meenakshi devastated

She goes to Vettaiyan and asks yes/no for everything and she asks all the above Vettaiyan cries says yes and she hands the Thali saying this is what you wanted nnu Vettaiyan crying trying to explain stop her but she leaves.

Thodarum...

sweety12312 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Tuesday Brief

Meenakshi asks Tamil to tell the truth saying she knows she ies married.

Tamil twists everything did not mention about Saravanan tells Vettaiyan bad and he forced her to marry etc and tells he gambled everything and  you were so unhappy in marriage so you came back one day leaving him

Then he finally wanted to marry again and setup panchayathu to get your Thali and you had accident only when you were coming there. Meenakshi devastated

She goes to Vettaiyan and asks yes/no for everything and she asks all the above Vettaiyan cries says yes and she hands the Thali saying this is what you wanted nnu Vettaiyan crying trying to explain stop her but she leaves.

Thodarum.

Again serial first lernthu start aga pogutha?? She will blindly obey her father's words without finding the trut

migan thumbnail
I hope this time Meenaksi uses her heart to decide instead of just listening to her dad. She knows Vettaiyan hope she thinks.
migan thumbnail

😆😆😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meenu akka thank you so much for the updates ðŸ¤—🤗

I did watch the episodes. Mainly to see V face. He was too much into LaLa land and i feel he deserves this much. If only he had been truthful to M instead of taking advantage of her lost memory. Even if now V or anyone goes and tells M the truth - would she ever trust him again? M will feel more cheated lae. I kind of like the way story track is moving now.

As for tamil - its been way too long his already doing all this stupid bad things and still free out there. He needs the slap from M actually. Lets see how far this is going to go nu.