Posted: 8 years ago
New promo..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZLZjNGNQBQ&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShankarVel

Hi,

is there anyone now to speak here who made it as big debate, when I said that the director completely spoiling the Brand name for Love in serials... "Saravanan Meenakshi". by uniting vettaiyan and meenakshi.

Story become completely crap and moving without any concept.

So stupid direction and screenplay,

do the parents sending a memory loss patient alone to Madurai?
when she forget everything, what she is going write in exam?   what she know about the questions... ?
Do this director thinking the viewer are fools???

Nobody is debating anywhere anymore. I can understand your frustration. I stopped watching this show a while ago. You have to actually sell your brains before sit down and watch this show these days. It started very well, then it was so so, now it has gone to the dogs.

It was supposed to be a love story, but as per Rachitha's interview, it is a love failure story like "Mouna Ragam" and "Raja Rani" Both those movies are very beautiful, but this one is not. There is absolutely no comparison. I don't know why she made the comparison.

I used to respect Meenatchi's character. Now she is acting like a lunatic, retarded person. During the days of Saravanan, she had to show those mixed emotions many times, and she did them very well. Some examples are:

In the bus when they were traveling alone for the first time, she had to tell him to go and she was missing him at the same time.
When Sara proposed, she loved him at the same time she respected her father. The way she expressed herself was amazing.
At the hospital, when Sara was recovering, she absolutely cared for him and loved him, but Priya was having a free flow with him. Her father was promising him to ask whatever. How she would switch among different feelings was beautiful.
When they all found out that Sara was SM's son, her mom was supporting her and was punished by her father for it. Her love for Sara, and being angry at the same time; her love for her mother, and her respect for her father all mixed up. Again she did a great job.
On the wedding day, it was too much to mention here. The love, the fear, the hatred, etc. Awesome.
After the wedding, the anger, the disappointment, the hopelessness, the feelings of being let down by all. Well, she did a great job.

There is so much more I can add in the middle.

What do you have these days?
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

New promo..

yennappa nadakkuthu? Can give WU?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Akka the promo was from yesterday scenes..

Meenakshi friend telling about Ms wedding and Meenakshi shocked and confused and wonders whether V knows it and why he is close to her..

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
At least finally she knows the truth that she is married.
Lets wait and see,  
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lulu1243

I started liking the show again after V and M got together. But I do agree that I haven't really liked it after M's memory loss. I feel like they are not going anywhere with the story. They might be getting carried away with V and M only to bring S back and make a very emotional impact for the audience. I didn't see that episode but if she is writing an exam without studying for it and with a memory loss, then it is pretty pathetic.

I really feel that serials should be a little bit more realistic than fantasy. I sometimes prefer reading the brief on them first to see if it is worthwhile wasting 30 mins on them. Time is precious! :)

Yes I agree, I am not watching the serial regularly, but even the promos are started irritating me. Also really getting much much more irritated 😡   when I watch the director spoiling meenakshi character... More than the serial, I really loved the characters of old and new Tamil, soundarya, Old and New Meenakshi, saravanan, Myna.

But nowadays, these idiot named director completely spoiling the characters one by one.

Thank god, Old Saravanan and Meenakshi quit the serial, if this director continued SM1... Oops I cant even imagine.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonr

Nobody is debating anywhere anymore. I can understand your frustration. I stopped watching this show a while ago. You have to actually sell your brains before sit down and watch this show these days. It started very well, then it was so so, now it has gone to the dogs.

It was supposed to be a love story, but as per Rachitha's interview, it is a love failure story like "Mouna Ragam" and "Raja Rani" Both those movies are very beautiful, but this one is not. There is absolutely no comparison. I don't know why she made the comparison.

I used to respect Meenatchi's character. Now she is acting like a lunatic, retarded person. During the days of Saravanan, she had to show those mixed emotions many times, and she did them very well. Some examples are:

In the bus when they were traveling alone for the first time, she had to tell him to go and she was missing him at the same time.
When Sara proposed, she loved him at the same time she respected her father. The way she expressed herself was amazing.
At the hospital, when Sara was recovering, she absolutely cared for him and loved him, but Priya was having a free flow with him. Her father was promising him to ask whatever. How she would switch among different feelings was beautiful.
When they all found out that Sara was SM's son, her mom was supporting her and was punished by her father for it. Her love for Sara, and being angry at the same time; her love for her mother, and her respect for her father all mixed up. Again she did a great job.
On the wedding day, it was too much to mention here. The love, the fear, the hatred, etc. Awesome.
After the wedding, the anger, the disappointment, the hopelessness, the feelings of being let down by all. Well, she did a great job.

There is so much more I can add in the middle.

What do you have these days?

Yes it would have been much more better if it was like mounaragam or rajarani.. if Meenakshi slowly accepted vettaiyan without any choice it could be ok. But whats going on now 😡
I too stopped watching this crap, but getting irritated when I watch sometime for meenakshi.

I completely agree whatever you said about meenakshi, most of the time our views are same. How well she acted, but what she is doing nowadays.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When you get too involve with serials - one end up getting frustrated when story does not go the way they want or they just questioning logic on the story. Lolz its just a serial. Why watch with so much involvement and getting disappoint when track goes wrong? I have l long gave up logic in serial since Pirivom sandhipom lolz. I only now watch it for the sake of entertainment. No longer expect LOGIC in the story.

That is why pola i am still able to laugh at the foolishness of the story pola  Last week episode i liked the turning point on M knowing she is married. M manage to express herself beautifully and i have to say both V and M doing good job on their characters. 👍🏼
sudhaipk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

When you get too involve with serials - one end up getting frustrated when story does not go the way they want or they just questioning logic on the story. Lolz its just a serial. Why watch with so much involvement and getting disappoint when track goes wrong? I have l long gave up logic in serial since Pirivom sandhipom lolz. I only now watch it for the sake of entertainment. No longer expect LOGIC in the story.

That is why pola i am still able to laugh at the foolishness of the story pola  Last week episode i liked the turning point on M knowing she is married. M manage to express herself beautifully and i have to say both V and M doing good job on their characters. 👍🏼

Yup agree.. To me SM is very entertaining coz of vettaiyan. The CVs always include humor in the show. I used to stop watching the show when it gets too boring🥱. But the good thing is they will bounce back with good comedy in the coming episodes. How much ever logic defying it is, the episodes will be entertaining. That's why i didn't give up on this show. Characters are butchered. This vettaiyan is not staying true to meenakshi by hiding the truth. Still it is entertaining. And that's what matters to me the most.
Edited by sudhaipk - 8 years ago
sweety12312 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhaipk

Yup agree.. To me SM is very entertaining coz of vettaiyan. The CVs always include humor in the show. I used to stop watching the show when it gets too boring🥱. But the good thing is they will bounce back with good comedy in the coming episodes. How much ever logic defying it is, the episodes will be entertaining. That's why i didn't give up on this show. Characters are butchered. This vettaiyan is not staying true to meenakshi by hiding the truth. Still it is entertaining. And that's what matters to me the most.

I never watch SM regularly but thought of sharing my views regardng this latest promo. whatever might be the situation eppadi oru pregnant woman ah araiyara madhri ellam scenes create panranga.. thats really annoyingn giving false opinion about the serial. it degrades the character of Meenakshi who has been portrayed well from the beginning. 
No hard feelings friends .. just thought of posting this after watching the promo yesterday.