Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sonaliBakshi

saw it but sorry i dint understand single thing 

i keep rewinding the dance scene so many times ðŸ¤£
hopper_ocean thumbnail
The serial is going ridiculous. They had totally damage V character here. His doing so much wrong things and this is not V at all. Nethu he was so rude to kalaiarasi for helping him on his land matter. Later he only said sorry without even looking at her face. On top of that V went  straight and bought kolusu for M instead of buying or appreciating Kalaiarasi ðŸ˜• These days all serials going sodapal lah
-pavithra- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry to ask u guys saravana meenashi still running without saravanan or vetaiyan becomes saravanan
click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol!! Its going stupid way... And donno why on earth im still watching this... Too much dragging...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This week promo..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvdLc3VsmFI&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

hopper_ocean thumbnail
After so long arunasalam back. Good re to see. Now I miss old sm couple lolz with yamini hehe
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi,

is there anyone now to speak here who made it as big debate, when I said that the director completely spoiling the Brand name for Love in serials... "Saravanan Meenakshi". by uniting vettaiyan and meenakshi.

Story become completely crap and moving without any concept.

So stupid direction and screenplay,

do the parents sending a memory loss patient alone to Madurai?
when she forget everything, what she is going write in exam?   what she know about the questions... ?
Do this director thinking the viewer are fools???Edited by ShankarVel - 8 years ago
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

After so long arunasalam back. Good re to see. Now I miss old sm couple lolz with yamini hehe

naan kuyili-rajashekhar comedy thaan miss panren
lulu1243 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HemaG

naan kuyili-rajashekhar comedy thaan miss panren

Is Kuyili not well or decided to stay away from serials? They changed her character in KMKV too.
lulu1243 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShankarVel

Hi,

is there anyone now to speak here who made it as big debate, when I said that the director completely spoiling the Brand name for Love in serials... "Saravanan Meenakshi". by uniting vettaiyan and meenakshi.

Story become completely crap and moving without any concept.

So stupid direction and screenplay,

do the parents sending a memory loss patient alone to Madurai?
when she forget everything, what she is going write in exam?   what she know about the questions... ?
Do this director thinking the viewer are fools???

I started liking the show again after V and M got together.  But I do agree that I haven't really liked it after M's memory loss. I feel like they are not going anywhere with the story. They might be getting carried away with V and M only to bring S back and make a very emotional impact for the audience. I didn't see that episode but if she is writing an exam without studying for it and with a memory loss,  then it is pretty pathetic. 

I really feel that serials should be a little bit more realistic than fantasy. I sometimes prefer reading the brief on them first to see if it is worthwhile wasting 30 mins on them. Time is precious! :)