Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 99

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I edited Saravanan to Vettaiyan now..

I always see Vettaiyan as Saravanan as I am following the story after Meenakshi marriage :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

I edited Saravanan to Vettaiyan now..

I always see Vettaiyan as Saravanan as I am following the story after Meenakshi marriage :)

oh no problem, sorry I don't mean to be picky...I too follow the show after vettu's entry only...btw, in rachitha's interview she said saravanan need not come back...😆😆
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .NJ.

oh no problem, sorry I don't mean to be picky...I too follow the show after vettu's entry only...btw, in rachitha's interview she said saravanan need not come back...😆😆

No pa..I just posted the comments from my mobile.. I just wanted to say my mind took Vettaiyan as Saravanan..😳😆

I watched SM1 and now I am following after Meenakshi wedding ..so that SM name stuck to my mind...😆
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Few months ago I posted here that I like the way ( long before accident) Meenakshi was falling for love with vettaiyan by understanding, cute scenes, possessiveness, everything and I expected more scenes to come like that.

But nowadays its really irritating to see meenakshi loving vettaiyan. Its looks very very fake. I would have accepted if meenakshi accepted vettaiyan as husband by time being. But this new love drama irritates...

Please don't spoil the character of "Meenakshi"
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yella seril layum this sami poojai going on now ðŸ˜’
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: migan

Yella seril layum this sami poojai going on now ðŸ˜’

Lolz ya
migan thumbnail
Brief update for last few days
March 7 - 10

Police tel l Tamil to inform if heleaves and they wil lcontinue enquiry nnu.

All worried about Vettaiyan fate - Meenakshi calls Myna and goes to visit Vettaiyan at night by jumping  a wall

she tells him to open eyes by 10:00 Am in the morning illa she will do some thing and come and lie here in the hospital next to him. 

Morning - Vettaiyan wakes up.

Suda and Douglas there he says eye irritating and asks them to remove bandage

Finall yDR comes - vettaiyan could not see - all realize he lost eye sight nnu - DR scold and tie hsi eyes again and tell them we have to check nnu.

Myna goes to Meenaksh ihouse who is watching time with poison bottle.

She tells Vettaiyan awake but he could not see nnu

All upset Tamil happy.

Meenaksh iand Myna to temple and Meenakshi takes Poochatti (Thee chatti with fire) and goes around gets money and donates kan malar.

Her hands burned.

She tells I have to do it for vettaiyan

Next Kalai hears about the accident upset no one informed her and she goes to see Vettaiyan.

Doulas tells it is Meenakshi and she is ouna vratham and asks kalai to feed him.

After finish feeding Vettaiyan tells thanks kalai nnu - both shock.

Vettaiyan tell I know my meenakshi and can identify from svasam not need to see

Kalai cries he tells Kalaiarasi is his good friend and she can coem any time to see him.

Next Vaithi goes to temple Tamil upset he is praying for Vettaiyan in temple Vaithi runs into the guy who put bomb  Viaithi corner him and forces him he tells Vettaiyan asked me to set bomb.

And runs away

Next Pandi and Tamil - Pand igloats about his plan Tamil not liking Pandi tells the guy will be out of town and he says he planned so Vaithi can start suspecting Vettaiyn and not Pandi,

But the guy comes tells he did all good but there is poliace around he cannot go anywhere

pandi decides to hide him in motor house.

Meenaksh ivisit vettaiyann wit hMyna 0- intitally the ydid not tel lMeenakshi there but Vettaiyan realize she is there and alls her. Meenaksh ilie on his shoulder crying.

thodarum...

migan thumbnail
Friday - Brief update

Starts with Meenaksh iand Vettiayan talking to each other Myna leaves the mand goes outside

Vettaiyan gets to feel Meenakshi hand burn he learns from her what she did and he is upset but Meenakshi stops him saying I prayed for you to get eye sight.

Next Suda visits Kalai, asks her to coem back - but Kalai tells Vettaiyan only loves Meenakshi so she won;t come nnu

But Suda console her saying with in one month Meenaksh iwil lforget him so yo ucoem back and tekas her.

Next Vettaiyan asks Meenakshi to come next day as they ar removing the tie nand wants to see her will manage soem thign to Suda nnu

She comes i nthe morning.

Thodarum...

migan thumbnail
Promo for the week of March 14

Vettaiyan asks Meenakshi what if he cannot see at all and Meenakshi tells she will be his eyes. 

Then they remove bandage Vettaiyan tells he cannot see nnu Meenakshi cries and hugs him

later Douglas brings him back all seemed to be sad (Vaithi, Soundarya) etc but tamil happy.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks meenu ka for the entire week updates and the promo.
Serial is already losing its charm and track. Director trying to drag the episodes thus losing focus on the story. I don't think V is blind.