Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously two episodes got wasted in pickign clothes. Unbelievable/
As you all said they need to move it to next level.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This week promo..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqgpa38t0Ls&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

WU..

Meenakshi and Vettaiyan in temple wearing blue saree and blue shirt and pant. Both having romantic time giving filmy poses

Thulasi dad mom function taking place in the temple..Tamil family were present..

Pandi comes there shouting with four men..Tamil smiles..

VO says Adhiradiya thirupangaludan...

kalyankumaarm thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

This week promo..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqgpa38t0Ls&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

WU..

Meenakshi and Vettaiyan in temple wearing blue saree and blue shirt and pant. Both having romantic time giving filmy poses

Thulasi dad mom function taking place in the temple..Tamil family were present..

Pandi comes there shouting with four men..Tamil smiles..

VO says Adhiradiya thirupangaludan...

Director showing pandi & co as dummy piece or just build up.

I don't think big turn around will happen in track.
  But either of the below sequence may happen
1 vettu will fight with them and send them out 
2 will send them using tricks  or by police protection
Or during fight someone will try to hit vettu and Meenakshi will come in between and bear blow ( may get back memory ðŸ˜›)
3 tulasi will be hit by pandi 
4 pandi & co may kill anbarasu / his wife and tamil will blame vettu (due to vettu challenged pandi) finally will succeed against vettu.

I hope rare possibilities are 3rd & 4th point. Now a days , director so i feel so much dragging and getting bored. Meenakshi should know truth about her past and then choose vettu. That would be  best fit to sm
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monday Feb 22 update

Meenakshi comes in modern dress and Vettaiyan speechless. he praise her and she tells she did not want to disappoint him so wore this nnu

Also she say she would like to wer modern clothes but appa won;t allow nnu Vettaiyan tells ok after marriage and both dance.

Next RS stops Anbarasu car and forces him to invite to the 60th functions.

Anbarasu and his wife reach Tamil house Vaithi welcomes them and tells Patti they will stay there and all will leave together in the morning.

Madila Thulasi and mother thank Vettaiyan for all he did Uniting Thulasi an d vaithi saving them and suggesting about 60th birthday etc.

Meenaksi overhears and gets impressed.

Thodarum..
RPrem thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really don't know what director is planning to do.. Today while she was playing cards she seems to think about the past when she was playing cards.. This director is testing the patience of the audience.. If he want to show like Saravanan joining with Meenakshi then he should do it by taking the story forward.. Else if he wants to Show like Meenakshi accepting his husband vettaiyan( more realistic ) then he should show the story like that.. Instead bcoz of dis memory loss track he just running the episodes without any story movement.. Feels sad for the Vettaiyan character bcoz he is one tolerating all the pain in his heart.. He loved Meenakshi(one sided).. He got married to her then faced all the problems from her starting from losing his land.. Fall on the feet of entire village and seek apology for drinking and gambling.. Got and painfully accepted all the terribly harsh words used by Meenakshi in the name of revenge.. Then promised Meenakshi that he will unite her with saravanan after she tries to run away to Canada.. Saved meenakshi from inba and also saved her life.. Bcoz of Meenakshi he not even getting closer to any other girls - ( I hate when she says she don't like him and gets possessive whenever he talks with any girl).. Meenakshi slowly falls for him but bcoz of her ego she didn't accept it and vettaiyan was in even more pain as he knows he cant have her and getting little happy at least she likes this much.. Later his father in law and Meenakshi made his life even more terrible with all the pain.. He bear everything and finally he got fed up and changed as old vettaiyan and ppl again criticized his actions for asking thaali.. If Meenakshi is really thinking good for vettaiyan then she should remove her thaali and make vettaiyan unite with any other girl and then she can wait for saravanan.. Seriously this vettaiyan character deserves more.. He never took advantage on Meenakshi he is so genuine and true to her but in d end he always got hurted by her.. When we have some one who always there for us we don't know their value... Only after they left us we will feel the blankness in life. Im sure Meenakshi after getting her memory back will snub Vettaiyan totally.. Later she will realise his value and sadly by then vettaiyan will be the husband of different girl... Meenakshi may live with saravanan but vettaiyan lives in her heart.. I am saying it based on scenes showed by d director!! Vettaiyan deserves more I mean. A quality girl who accept and understand him fully !!
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just don't like Vettaiyan character over reacting and moreover he should tell the truth to Meenachi about Saravanan. He taking advantage of her innocents.

When her memory is back and realize what happen, she will never forgive herself. He very well know the consequences.

RPrem thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you.. But think about vettaiyan character he is also a common man .. He longed for Meenakshi's love and now he got that.. He itself knows what comin next.. But he just don't want to hurt her and that's why he accepted his proposal either way Meenakshi will hate him even more once she get her memory back! But gotta feel in the end eventually they both will unite.. I think director might show like Meenakshi will finally realise her love for vettaiyan. If not no issues.. Vettaiyan will go with kalai or someone else. But he will marry that girl for namesake as Meenakshi is the only who is in his ' heart
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very very boring these days...

Too much of scences added continuously only to show vettaiyan as hero. Nothing more in this serial.. Already the director completely spoiled the characters of Meenakshi, tamil, sowntharya, vaith just to show vettaiyan as a great hero...

let see still what the director has 😡 😡 Edited by ShankarVel - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
am I only one (VM fan) who feels that vettu and jillu romance is overstretched...I'm not talking about the chemistry but the screenplay where nothing seems to be moving other that Meenaxi is deeply in love with vettaiyan...it's high time to reveal the truth...I hope the director understands that romance is difficult to enjoy if the base of the relationship has a lie/ unrevealed secret...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why this Tamil went too low..?? when the poojaari said Sudha shouldn't do the rituals, his mindvoice 'nallaa venum' nu.. he enjoys his sister being called as widow in a function.. how bad 😡